It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I suggest Having These WTSHTF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Violater1

Thanks for sharing your pictures. The goons now know what you have and where you have it. It's not hard to remove the blackout on the license plate of your CIA Lookalike Yukon.

Be watchful of what you share.

edit on 12-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

The goons
?
The goons already Know what I have.
But then you probably didn't think I would have considered that before posting the photos. Kind of like blacking out my plate huh

On my Look A like
Yukon

This is akin to telling you not to stick anything into an electrical outlet, you might get shocked.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well I won't have anything remotely that cool cause i'm in Canada but my plan does call for me going to the US. if it truly hit the fan and I mean gone sour quickly, my plan A to survive is taking a sledgehammer to a police car and grabbing a shotgun and kevlar or looking for an armory. anything to get armed quick. lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
well I won't have anything remotely that cool cause i'm in Canada but my plan does call for me going to the US. if it truly hit the fan and I mean gone sour quickly, my plan A to survive is taking a sledgehammer to a police car and grabbing a shotgun and kevlar or looking for an armory. anything to get armed quick. lol

Are things that bad in Canada?
The material that I have read indicates that Canada may be OK. If there is a pole shift, rapid sea water flooding the continents, volcanic eruptions, or earthquakes, Canada will be OK, perhaps cold, but OK.
The question is, where will you get food to eat, and a place to stay warm?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My reasoning behind having these weapons is because;

uhm sorry if i missed it, but what was the reason again?
or are you just showing us your guns?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by yourmaker

Are things that bad in Canada?
The material that I have read indicates that Canada may be OK. If there is a pole shift, rapid sea water flooding the continents, volcanic eruptions, or earthquakes, Canada will be OK, perhaps cold, but OK.
The question is, where will you get food to eat, and a place to stay warm?

well where I am there is the potential for a pretty bad scenario if it all happened in quick secession.
where I live there is the possibility for a 9.0 earthquake and we could get cut off from the rest of Canada pretty easily.
I will say that there are huge asian populations, east indians, and that they all stick together.
I'm not saying they are prone to do certain things, and not all of them are the same, but from what i've seen in civil times I prepare for the worst.

Also there's the possibility if things went horribly wrong in America where a huge influx of armed Americans made there way across the border and we needed to defend ourselves from armed gangs. not impossible. hopefully unlikely.

both are equally possible in these times and would call the need to be armed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

My reasoning behind having these weapons is because;

uhm sorry if i missed it, but what was the reason again?
or are you just showing us your guns?

Please review what I wrote after the semicolon, in my above quote. Reading the links that I provided might satiate your curiosity as well.
Thank you for your response.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just so you are aware, China has almost completely phased out their AK-47 variants with domestically produced firearms using a different caliber.

Russia has also moved away from the 7.62x39 round in favor of the 5.45x39 and 9x39 rounds. However, they do still have some in use.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
Just so you are aware, China has almost completely phased out their AK-47 variants with domestically produced firearms using a different caliber.

Russia has also moved away from the 7.62x39 round in favor of the 5.45x39 and 9x39 rounds. However, they do still have some in use.

I was waiting for this type of comment. Yes, the type 81 does have a different caliber. During the late 1980s and early 1990s the Type 81, under designation of Type 87, served as a development platform for the next generation of PLA small arms, being used as a test-bed for 5.8 x 42 ammunition.. This 5.8 x 42 may , and I say may, supply the Type 87-1 experimental assault rifle, used to develop and test 5.8mm DBP87 cartridge for QBZ-95 ('Qing Buqiang Zu' = Light Rifles family, 1995). This was first displayed outside the PLA in 1997, when China invaded Hong Kong. The Chinese guards were armed with bullpup looking rifle. In fact it is one of an entirely new family of weapons, all designed around the same action and bullpup layout, which include the assault rifle, a shorter carbine, a light support weapon (with a bipod, a heavier barrel and large capacity magazine), and a sniper rifle. However, these guns have different body shapes and cannot be converted from one configuration to another. The QBZ-95 line of weapons is now spreading throughout the PLA, commencing with elite units. Then there is the QBZ-97 which is a 5.56 x 45, and is designed to accept a STANAG/M16 type magazine. More than likely, if we are to be invaded by China (there are soooooo many Chinese buffets), IMHO, they will carry AK’s or QBZ-97’s
Thank you for your response.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hopefully, nothing will ever happen, and I can continue hunting and target practice with these.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by havok

Clearly you have no idea what I'm talkin about, why are you comin off so harsh seriously there is nothing to upset about take a chill pill dude god

I'm sure you would be the first person to murder someone fleeing for their life because they stepped on your lawn
edit on 12-8-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Yours is a typical liberal view, the very same type of view that caused the exodus from England, to form The USA.
It is skewed perceptions and prejudices like yours, that we the people, are grateful for The Constitution of The United States.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
OUTTA BOX!!!!!!! What if the SHTF REAL version involved beings who hunt like on predator (those armed) just to add.

Be well

edit on 8/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

you could easily add night vision with thermal vision and see everything in the night.
www.atncorp.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That's some nice camo paint jobs on your long guns. I'm still debating with myself, over my picks of SHTF weapons. Currently.... if I had a choice of three SHTF weapons --- I would leave behind my trusty AK's and beloved AR-15's --- and pick my Sterling Mark L2A3, type 3 semi auto carbine in 9 mm; with a bevy of Sterling 32 round magazines. Next.... would be one of my pistols in 9 mm. Last but not least --- would be my Remington 870 Law Enforcement pump action in 12 gauge, that has a seven round magazine capacity--- with enough rounds of 00 buck, birdshot and slugs to keep me happy.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 8-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

That's some nice camo paint jobs on your long guns. I'm still debating with myself, over my picks of SHTF weapons. Currently.... if I had a choice of three SHTF weapons --- I would leave behind my trusty AK's and beloved AR-15's --- and pick my Sterling Mark L2A3, type 3 semi auto carbine in 9 mm; with a bevy of Sterling 32 round magazines. Next.... would be one of my pistols in 9 mm. Last but not least --- would be my Remington 870 Law Enforcement pump action in 12 gauge, that has a seven round magazine capacity--- with enough rounds of 00 buck, birdshot and slugs to keep me happy.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 8-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

All excellent choices.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If I had an arsenal like that, sure would not post it on the internet

No offence to you

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
If I had an arsenal like that, sure would not post it on the internet

No offence to you

No offense taken. Most of the alphabet agencies that I work with, already know what I have

Air Force all the way

Go BLUE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join