It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News' Ames, Iowa debate viewer poll shows Ron Paul WAY AHEAD...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Fox News' Ames, Iowa GOP candidate debate viewer poll showa Ron Paul way out ahead of the pack. This is a national poll of the viewers of the televised debate. I do not think it logical for any of you that have always made the statement that Paul is un-electable (based upon your mainstream media bandwagon views) to continue to do so. He has won nearly every state in this poll according to this map of their poll.Ron Paul and real change 2012!

www.topix.com...#

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Yes, with a total of 9,600 votes...he is untouchable

I feel really sad for all the Paul supporters...he will not get the GOP nomination.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Had this man been elected back in the late 1980's, where would we be right now? We definately would not be here!
edit on 12-8-2011 by OrionsRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The problem has never been Ron Paul's appeal to the public. He'd never have stayed in office with his local voters this long if he was not appealing. I'd vote for him myself without a second though if he'd ever make it to where my vote would be needed. The problem, I think, is that BOTH parties will do everything necessary to insure he never has a serious chance.

Ron Paul simply has nothing to fight all directions at once and expect to come out ahead. Even Obama with his Billion Dollar projected war chest wouldn't have a chance of winning at all if his entire Democratic party was also against him. In Paul's case, he's a republican but the party would really prefer that weren't the case and made no secret of it in the past.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul will win the vote of the people, but unfortunately these elections are rigged. Whoever they want to be president will be. The slaves don't have a voice, and never have. I feel sorry for people involved in politics because you're all being duped by a well-oiled machine that decides who runs, and who wins.

There are many safeguards that you could put in place if you wanted to run a fair election, but those safeguards don't exist for a reason.

I've never voted in my life because I've never believed the deceivers. I will vote for the first time for Ron Paul, but unfortunately I already know the result will not be him as our president. At least my vote will be a big middle finger to the fake actors and fake political system.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

So how exactly do they rig the elections or are you just stating this based on no fact whatsoever?

I'd be very interested to know how they do it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, with a total of 9,600 votes...he is untouchable

I feel really sad for all the Paul supporters...he will not get the GOP nomination.

6,147-Active Cities across the nation.
22,429-total votes
Ron Paul 9,784 ...Nearly half the poll.
The next closest candidate doen't even have half of what he does!
You believe this poll to not show the mind set of GOP'ers across the nation that watched the debate? Your line of thinking is not logical by any means! In 2011 Paul has won the CPAC straw poll and the RLC straw poll and looks as if he is in standing to win or place second in the Iowan poll when the citizens of Iowa vote!!! The will of the people doesn't mean anything to you? Get off the propoganda driven media wagon already will ya! JEESH!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Didn't he win the straw poll last time to and ended up with only like 3% of the vote or was it Huckabee that won the straw poll?

Point is that these polls right now don't really indicate what will happen down the road as history as proved.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ron Paul is not part of the "establishment" is the reason why the bought Republicans do not want him. He would bring about the change we need to get the banking and financial system in order in this country and they don't want that because they stand to lose too much power and $$$!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem

Ron Paul is not part of the "establishment" is the reason why the bought Republicans do not want him. He would bring about the change we need to get the banking and financial system in order in this country and they don't want that because they stand to lose too much power and $$$!

Actually he may propose it but he would get absolutely nothing past Congress so it's doubtful he would ever get a single piece of legislation done. He would bring very little change as nobody really agrees with him on most issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

So how exactly do they rig the elections or are you just stating this based on no fact whatsoever?

I'd be very interested to know how they do it.

Testimony from a computer programmer

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The results of this poll will show how tired of the Wars that our government has brought us into and how sick and tired the people are of the decades of greed and fiscal mismanagement coming out of D.C. ! Ron Pauls' policies would end all this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Actually he may propose it but he would get absolutely nothing past Congress so it's doubtful he would ever get a single piece of legislation done. He would bring very little change as nobody really agrees with him on most issues.

Ummm yeah Kro thats why he is winning this poll and won the last two straw polls...
no one agrees with him...gimme a break.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ummm yeah Kro thats why he is winning this poll and won the last two straw polls...

I'm just saying that according to his numbers last time he ran that most people do not agree with him. If I remember correctly didn't he break records for raising funds through the internet or something also yet it didn't mean much when all was said and done.

That's not my view those are just facts.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Does anyone else realize Ron Paul is not who they think he is? Christmas in a sidecart! If you are considered for President, you ain't a good guy and you have shown a willingness to play ball...

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm just saying that according to his numbers last time he ran that most people do not agree with him. If I remember correctly didn't he break records for raising funds through the internet or something also yet it didn't mean much when all was said and done.

That's not my view those are just facts.

It doesn't really matter what your view is, because you manage to leak your bias into your so-called "facts" every time, regardless.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

Call it whatever you will but I didn't invent the numbers. I'm just not seeing why he will perform any better this time than he did last time when his message hasn't changed. Obviously he did not resonate with more than about 3% in his last bid for President and even with the economy how it is I don't see anything he's doing different to change that result.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Does anyone else realize Ron Paul is not who they think he is? Christmas in a sidecart! If you are considered for President, you ain't a good guy and you have shown a willingness to play ball...

CJ

Yes, it's a consideration I've made. However, even if he is part of the game, at least he's the best option in the game. If he's elected, and this BS continues as it always has, that's even further proof to the disenfranchised Americans that the political stage is just that - a stage.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by ForeverDusk

Call it whatever you will but I didn't invent the numbers. I'm just not seeing why he will perform any better this time than he did last time when his message hasn't changed. Obviously he did not resonate with more than about 3% in his last bid for President and even with the economy how it is I don't see anything he's doing different to change that result.

His performance is and will be better simply because of the amount of people that have finally awakened to the dangers of the topics he has been trying to address for the last decade!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well that is certainly possible I suppose so we will have to wait and see. I do think it would help him to get off the fed talk though and start focusing on other issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join