It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News' Ames, Iowa debate viewer poll shows Ron Paul WAY AHEAD...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

And so what you are hoping for is that someone represents your "values"? Sweet Corn on the Cob!

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Don't understand what your saying.

sorry

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I guess what I'm saying is this is all moot. The whole thing is determined ahead of time. Petty partisan bickering is what they want while Rome burns.

CJ

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Think through your statement. It is all pre-ordained and has been since the early 60's. I'm sick of not saying it outright and things change tonight.

CJ - Viva Candio!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The sorcerer's running the show use politics, racism, and many other tools to divide you. Together we are strong. It's just a shame not many understand that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ron Paul is recognized by far more voters now thanks to his consistent stance on the Fed Reserve..
The economic woes have brought that to the fore in many minds and guess who is in charge of the committee overseeing the Fed ???

And he is asking all the right questions that the PEOPLE want answers to..
Like, "Where's our frekken money gone?"

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Actually he may propose it but he would get absolutely nothing past Congress so it's doubtful he would ever get a single piece of legislation done. He would bring very little change as nobody really agrees with him on most issues.

He would bring more change then any president in the last 40 years! He would bring home the troops as commander and chief. he could defund/detooth all the alphabet agencies under the executive that harass the people. He could issue gold and silver coins like Kennedy did. He could repeal many EO's that are unconstitutional. etc etc.

He would be the most effective president we have had in 40 years or more!

edit on 12-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, with a total of 9,600 votes...he is untouchable

I feel really sad for all the Paul supporters...he will not get the GOP nomination.

6,147-Active Cities across the nation.
22,429-total votes
Ron Paul 9,784 ...Nearly half the poll.
The next closest candidate doen't even have half of what he does!
You believe this poll to not show the mind set of GOP'ers across the nation that watched the debate? Your line of thinking is not logical by any means! In 2011 Paul has won the CPAC straw poll and the RLC straw poll and looks as if he is in standing to win or place second in the Iowan poll when the citizens of Iowa vote!!! The will of the people doesn't mean anything to you? Get off the propoganda driven media wagon already will ya! JEESH!

This happens all the time. RP has a base of support that always band together and vote in polls, or applaud loudly when he speaks at public forums. Undecided voters wait until the event is over at least. It's the same 10,000 or so RP supporters that do this.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
GOP voters are gonna get hosed as usual...

FOX has decided Ron Paul in not on the menu

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have always disagreed with RP's view on illegal immigration, specifically E-Verify. But last night I was floored to hear that he favors reading terrorists their Miranda Rights and trying them in our federal courts. That is insane, and is the stance of Eric Holder.

He actually thinks that there is no proof that Iran is working on nuclear bombs. Incredible.:shk:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, with a total of 9,600 votes...he is untouchable

I feel really sad for all the Paul supporters...he will not get the GOP nomination.

6,147-Active Cities across the nation.
22,429-total votes
Ron Paul 9,784 ...Nearly half the poll.
The next closest candidate doen't even have half of what he does!
You believe this poll to not show the mind set of GOP'ers across the nation that watched the debate? Your line of thinking is not logical by any means! In 2011 Paul has won the CPAC straw poll and the RLC straw poll and looks as if he is in standing to win or place second in the Iowan poll when the citizens of Iowa vote!!! The will of the people doesn't mean anything to you? Get off the propoganda driven media wagon already will ya! JEESH!

Get back to me after the primary...not the straw poll, not an internet poll, not your own personal feelings.

Get back to me after the primary...and then tell me how well Ron Paul is doing.

I would say I would come back to this post and give you a little "I told you so"...but you are just one of hundreds that are delusional about Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The next debate will be the one to watch.
We need Rick Perry and Sarah Palin on the stage.
-------
Pull Pawlenty. He is too weak.
His performance was bad last night.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually OKS and forgive me but now the numbers are Paul with 19,503 votes and 2nd place is Newt Salamander with 5,732.

And if you look at that link there is a map of the entire country... The Green space represents Paul... see a trend?

Sure it's a micro poll but OKS I think it's safe to say Ron Paul has the best chance he's ever had.

I personally think he can win!

edit on 12-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just caught this on DRUDGE.

Ron Paul Wins Online Straw Poll

DES MOINES, IA - Texas Congressman Ron Paul has won the first-ever online Iowa straw poll, capturing a commanding 44% of the over 6,000 votes cast in an online poll sponsored by Iowa Congressman Tom Latham's campaign. The results of the two-week online poll (located at: onlineiowastrawpoll.com) were announced one day before Saturday's Ames Straw Poll, which is considered by most as the first real test of a presidential candidate's organizational strength in Iowa.

www.kcautv.com...

Yeah!
edit on 12-8-2011 by robyn because: add url

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Onlline polls!

When will you realize that it is the same group of RP followers that jump on these polls and cheer wildly for him at debates?

Problem is. it's the same small group, year after year. The rate of growth is negligible for that group. Cheer at the debates, then run and stuff the online polls.

Let's wait till the real polls are taken -- the primary and the general election. Then you can YAY! all night long.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Problem is. it's the same small group, year after year. The rate of growth is negligible for that group. Cheer at the debates, then run and stuff the online polls.

Let's wait till the real polls are taken -- the primary and the general election. Then you can YAY! all night long.

It's not the same small group and you have absolutely no backing data or any idea what your talking about, this is just what FOX is saying and I guess your buying what their selling. I see new people backing RP all the time, especially in the last few days. Why don't you take a look at the topix.com polls, then come back and tell me about this "same small group"?

Topix.com - GOP debate

We can YAY all night long, but morons are still going to listen to what FOX news tells them to do and we can kiss our country (and our boys and girls overseas) goodbye. Does it sound like I'm freaking YAYing to you?
edit on 13-8-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

So how exactly do they rig the elections or are you just stating this based on no fact whatsoever?

I'd be very interested to know how they do it.

Testimony from a computer programmer

He also gives the solution to the problem:

1. Examine the source code

AND/OR

2. Tag each electronic vote with a paper receipt.

Hysteria over rigged voting machines is rampant. It can be fixed very easily, but the Dems refuse to take the steps necessary to do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

It's not the same small group and you have absolutely no backing data or any idea what your talking about, this is just what FOX is saying and I guess your buying what their selling. I see new people backing RP all the time, especially in the last few days. Why don't you take a look at the topix.com polls, then come back and tell me about this "same small group"?

Yes it is the same small group. I'd say his solid support in the US is less than 500k. And any new people are just newbies to the game who don't know any better -- they'll change their tune as they learn more about him.

The local Iowa reporter covering Ames said she has spoken with several RP **supporters** who had come to Ames to vote for RP, but changed their minds after hearing his views on Iran during the debate.

Now THAT is a telling fact.

We can YAY all night long, but morons are still going to listen to what FOX news tells them to do and we can kiss our country (and our boys and girls overseas) goodbye. Does it sound like I'm freaking YAYing to you?

Yeah, it does. You can't accept Ron Paul's basic limitations and faults, and why the overwhelming number of US voters reject him. To you everything is Blah blah blah..FOX News FOX News FOX News...Blah blah blah.

The world doesn't like RP's wacko views. Admit it -- it's not a conspiracy, it's just simple rejection.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The next debate will be the one to watch.
We need Rick Perry and Sarah Palin on the stage.
-------
Pull Pawlenty. He is too weak.
His performance was bad last night.

Can you believe that Pawlenty finished 3rd?
It must've been the $1million he spent on the straw poll.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes it is the same small group. I'd say his solid support in the US is less than 500k. And any new people are just newbies to the game who don't know any better -- they'll change their tune as they learn more about him.

"Newbies"? Did you really just try and call us noobs?

Tell me... how does one become a veteran at voting?

The local Iowa reporter covering Ames said she has spoken with several RP **supporters** who had come to Ames to vote for RP, but changed their minds after hearing his views on Iran during the debate.

Now THAT is a telling fact.

So, a female Iowa reporter who will remain unnamed said some things. Please refer to my previous comments.

I don't consider that fact, I consider it "he said, she said". You can also take it easy on the asterisks, caps and bold and all that, to you it might make it look more important, but it doesn't really.

Just because I say something *****LIKE THIS*****, doesn't mean its any more true than something I say like this.

Yeah, it does. You can't accept Ron Paul's basic limitations and faults, and why the overwhelming number of US voters reject him. To you everything is Blah blah blah..FOX News FOX News FOX News...Blah blah blah.

The world doesn't like RP's wacko views. Admit it -- it's not a conspiracy, it's just simple rejection.

Elaborate please if you have the competency, I'd love to hear this one and you are being far too vague in everything you say. While your grinding those gears, maybe think about dying by gunshot wound in a foreign country and see if that will help you understand these wacko views any better.

Also... what's a conspiracy? Not sure what you're referring to, this is too vague as well. Are you talking about media bias towards RP or what? What are you trying to say?

Wackos huh? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RSF77 because: Now I remember why I quit ATS for a while.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join