It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fox News remove and hide their debate polls because Ron Paul was leading them?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
1. Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (4823, 28.55%)

2. Congressman Ron Paul (4671, 27.65%)

3. Governor Tim Pawlenty (2293, 13.57%)

4. Senator Rick Santorum (1657, 9.81%)

5. Herman Cain (1456, 8.62%)

www.latimes.com...

I didnt think it was THAT close. Wow. That is really good for Ron Paul considering its Bachmann's home state. I see this as a victory for his campaign.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Funny you mention that, my state AZ gave us the right to smoke cannabis

Well that's great, excepting that I don't believe any state has the power to dictate what you can and cannot smoke in your backyard. Arizona gave you the right to smoke cannabis? wonderful, you shouldn't need permission from them or the federal government in first place. Ron Paul wants the state governments to dictate what you can and cannot do in your backyard. Just because the federal government is out of the picture doesn't mean your rights are fully protected.

we have state issued green cards that allow us to do so. The people voted for it. The federal government of course doesn't see it that way.

And what about other states? You think the federal government doesn't always see what's best for the people, but do you think all state goverments do? I beg to differ. You argue that your state government knew what's best for you in this case, so we'll equate this by assuming that all state governments no what's best for us. Right.

Fascism at a state level, I see it no different.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
You think the federal government doesn't always see what's best for the people, but do you think all state goverments do?

Man, are you serious? The state allowed it, because they HAD to, the people voted for it. We voted for it two more times before and they overturned it because the federal government pressured them to do so, and the third time they could no longer deny the will of the people. You see, in the states, the majority vote of the people counts. If the federal government didn't try and pressure the states to ignore the will of the people, it wouldn't have taken three elections. For a small fee, you get your card, and the state sees now they can generate revenues this way. They like it, as I'm sure most states will.
edit on 13-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Many of the MSM critics still discount any possibility of Ron Paul to be a contender in the Republican primary because he is Libertarian and will not be able to get enough votes from most party liners. I hope we can prove them wrong. We need to inform others and get them to register Republican for the primary vote.

I am afraid Donald Trump will jump in as an Independant if Ron Paul is able to get the Republican ticket to split the party and support Obama.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 8/16/2011 by ontarff because: Delete double post.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Did they do it again? I can't find the poll from last night's debate.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Lol... got to love Fox News.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Ron Paul Online Poll Spam Team was out in full force last night.

Congratulations to Ron Paul for winning another ONLINE poll!

If he was running for President of the Internet, he would win hands down.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

There is no poll spam team, you have nothing against Ron Paul because every one of your accusations always get shot down so you have to hit and try to discredit genuine support and organization. You'll never debate RP's policies straight on and I don't blame you, you just have nothing.

Keep up the trolling, it just shows how desperate you are.

P.S. Ron Paul wins a poll doesn't give the poller to remove it because they don't like the results, that is like saying Favoritism is ok and will always be ok, how do you know any of the other candidates' supporters tried to spam but their support just wasn't large enough? Failed logic.
edit on 23-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The latest FOX/Google debate poll from Orlando...

Ron Paul 60% (12,696 votes)

Mitt Romney 10.85% (2,296 votes)

Gary Johnson 10.69% (2,262 votes)

Herman Cain 6.84% (1,447 votes)

Newt Gingrich 4.41% (934 votes)

Rick Perry 4.13% (873 votes)

Rick Santorum 1.24% (263 votes)

Michele Bachmann 1.21% (256 votes)

Jon Huntsman 0.63% (133 votes)

Total Votes: 21,160

foxnewsinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Fox news pulled the poll results and put up an article saying Romney won! How frikkin blatant can they be!!!!!!!!!!!!

rt.com...

www.infowars.com...

beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com...

www.libertariannews.org...

forums.thedailyshow.com...

www.huntingtonnews.net...

"At the begining of the debate, those Google execs were showing the results a poll that asked "Which candidate do you most want to hear speak about the economy and foreign relatoins..." Ron Paul had 71% of the vote.

When it came time to ask about foreign policy, 6 of the candidates were asked about it and NONE OF THEM WERE NAMED RON PAUL! "

People, this is such blatant media corruption of an election, it's not even funny. This needs to be headline news in all alternative media outlets. Ron Paul, love him or hate him, is being suppressed by the media when he in fact has HUGE support now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join