It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all snip and giggles, pleasure to meet you all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Iv been a lurker for about two years, then i joined and continued to be a lurker for many weeks. I have learned so much here in the past two years and i have gradually evolved (for Darwinians) or awakened (for creationists) my BS gland.... I mean pineal
[sarcasm]

So what have i learned? firstly as you can see, people don't like a giant wall of text, hence the enter key is appreciated here on ats as it is worldwide. Who ever heard of someone who doesn't appreciate the enter key? the fools, those alphabetically yet also numerically racist? Those Mr Schnitzle...

As you can see, I like to mix fun and humour in my posts. I try to keep a light hearted mentalism about things as i search for answers. Dont get me wrong please, everything needs humour or some form of fun to remind itself that there's something great to realise. Im really bad with words, I think In pictures, I'v just finished my final year in graphic design (did 2 years of electronic engineering beforehand also) and the whole course (and new friends) has opened my mind so much. Starting to ramble now so NEW WALL OF TXT I SAY!!

Right my friends, as i said earlier, I love humour. Humour is like a turbo on a car, u dont absolutely need it, but it makes things fly by ..... and more fun (worked in a car mod garage for 4 years.. dont inhale nos) .... as long as you dont get carried away.

Right! intermission time i say!!! (c'mon guys play along, itl be fun)
while your waiting.. watch this.. only watch one then come back to me... Tarquin

www.youtube.com...

So if we all have followed our instructions and indulged in killing guinea pigs... lets digress.

I'm from Ireland, I'm 25 years old, I have had a normal life, loving parents. And yes..... we do have shoes and these new things called.... i_spuds! (sarcasm). Ats has and still is my favorite website, such random and obscure topics can be discussed with genuinely serious and positive people, and for those of you who contribute please pat yourself on the back. Here's a list of all your names..

www.youtube.com...

Now most of you will think im just premoting these videos and i dont blame you for thinkin so. See i just met up with some friends from college who i havnt seen in months and me being the out of towner i always miss the funny new videos. Its like a new toy to me so i want to share it with you. Oh how i do love cake

www.youtube.com...

Anywho my friends Hope this has been fun for you and i wish you all the best because i do believe i shall be ... as they say.. 'a thorn in the backside"

www.youtube.com...

As i said before, i have nothing to do with these videos (apart from a new set of abs from laughing so much that i could see my future children). Il follow up in a few days with a short story about my mental brother and how he hunts things with water, a jeep.... and potatoes.

Thank you all for your time, love you all x

[Mod Edit - profanity circumvention in title]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/8/2011 by Sauron because: profanity circumvention

edit on 11-8-2011 by NicelyToasted because: The mod has shown me my bad ways.. and i apoliise for myself, thank you

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
one last thing: im watchin eastbound and down so il be back in 20 mins, keep her lit!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Question ..When i see a picture of long ago Ireland ..why do the people have their pipes turned upside down ?
Is it a statement that they have no tobacco ?

Walls of text..I started that way..because I dont know how to type or what enter means on a computer ..but I am learning

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2011 by coolnet12see because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, welcome. We're friendly and very nice. We hold good conversations and don't worry if you miss a thread, we're like a tube another one will be back around to enlighten you
edit on 11-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NicelyToasted

Dear NicelyToasted,

I am sure a moderator will be by any second to say hello. Howdy Ireland, nice to see my brothers still have a sense of humor.
Hope to see you post.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

as i said man im 25, when my father wakes up il pass on the question. Twas far from pipes i was raised

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coolnet12see

I can tell that we are going to get along like a house on fire. Thanks man

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Woo hoo,

Anuvva who luvs humour!

Welcome to ATS.

PS, I just made a joke in another thread and they deemed it "off topic" & removed it, which partially makes this post a random rant.

So, welcome fellow human being and don't be discouraged by those who cannot smile because they will loose their grip on all the pickled onions stuffed up their rectums (or is that recta?).

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thank you very much for your comment, Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Woo hoo,

Anuvva who luvs humour!

Welcome to ATS.

PS, I just made a joke in another thread and they deemed it "off topic" & removed it, which partially makes this post a random rant.

So, welcome fellow human being and don't be discouraged by those who cannot smile because they will loose their grip on all the pickled onions stuffed up their rectums (or is that recta?).

Cheers!

No, it's more like the fact that we try to observe a certain standard here. But you'll catch on, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Dear JohnnyCanuck,

Remember we are all not as fortunate as our brothers who live in the great white north and do not all appreciate the subtlety of a young man prancing through the forest in a dress in order to provide us our much needed lumber so that we can build bus benches, fences and make toothpicks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Thank you man,

As much as i like to indulge in pickled onions, non so forth of the rectal variety you so humbly outlined, the place of germination you for-spoke has rattled my in-yards

I do believe my tiredness has limited my acceptance, for this i apologise..... cheese and wine?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A.D.D. Much? lol Im just kidding. Welcome to ATS! Ignore the haters there is alot here, but do as i do post a polite response and keep it moving. ERIN GO BRAH!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I bet you say that to all the teens who dream of black eyed kids, fairies, vampires, and weather manipulation. I may be new but im not ignorant

didnt mean that in a bad way man
edit on 11-8-2011 by NicelyToasted because: not used to internet sarcasm

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Cheers mate, Thanks for the advice, I do have a habit of typing things without thinking of others interpretation, il keep it in mind.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NicelyToasted

I do believe my tiredness has limited my acceptance, for this i apologise..... cheese and wine?

... and definitely not onions of the pickled variety.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

no mate, for this situation... nothing less than pure organic.

top topics

join