It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cone-ing Fad Is The New Planking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by jude11

Sometimes you just gotta laugh in life.

Btw, kids of all generations do stupid things. Well, not me...

I am all for laughter that is not the expense of another person. Messing with someone's livelyhood, their employment, just to get a coning kick for yourself is not funny in any way. I am seeing this from the POV of the poor worker, who is being basically assaulted by the customer with the food product.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't know if I would go quite that far, I don't think people are usually assaulted with the cones. The dummies just grab them from the top to get a quizzical look for the camera.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did someone say the 'coning' vid was funny

Can someone please point out where the funny bits are cos I'm having trouble finding them.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
watch the movie Idiocracy...sad to say, its where todays yuoth, our future leaders and workers are going...
mind boggling isnt it* no wonder were in a recession...stupid ideas and laziness. yuo must have alot of time on your hands to conjure up grabbibng ice cream rather than byt he cone. no wonder were fallig behind in this country.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ats doesn't have ANY sense of humor. big #ing lol at anyone getting mad about this hahahaha.

you have to be mad at life to not find this amusing.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
watch the movie Idiocracy...sad to say, its where todays yuoth, our future leaders and workers are going...
mind boggling isnt it* no wonder were in a recession...stupid ideas and laziness. yuo must have alot of time on your hands to conjure up grabbibng ice cream rather than byt he cone. no wonder were fallig behind in this country.

yeah dude. you totally look pretty smart yourself. sweet typing

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy
ats doesn't have ANY sense of humor. big #ing lol at anyone getting mad about this hahahaha.

you have to be mad at life to not find this amusing.

I would say I'm not mad at life, I just didn't find it amusing.

A waste of eye-energy.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

ohh myyy god. its true,,,there here,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good movie if your old i guess,, u may get it.

lol

i liked when she ran through the house yelling Mibs Mibs Mibs

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Would the idiots doing this (throwing money away!) be the same ones that turn to robbing people for change to get their next pack of smokes or 40 ouncer? Brainless fools...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
IF survival of the fittest had been allowed to run its course we wouldnt be having these issues......

Ugh, someone def urinated in the gene pool

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join