It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Dont forget the South Haven UFO crash on Long Island in 1992, which I think was a hoax, i was in the NY Army National Guard, and dont remember this happening at all

LI UFO crash

Link

Off topic: Sky, if thats you in your pic, youre a knockout

edit on 8/12/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
How about some roswell crash photos.Lets see that craft.

Lets see you contribute some of the images.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Dr. Reed and his claims AND body of an Alien.

The story goes that he found a crashed alien Space craft, with a still living alien inside it. There is a lot of info on the net about this case, on youtube as well. Because i am at work now i cannot post it because of blocked content by our proxy.

But i managed to get this picture of the alien really quick.

This is the alien he found and kept is his refrigerator/freezer for a few days before the autorities took it.

There are also video's of it and the alien "blinking" with his eye's. I don't know if this is debunked or not, just posting it here because it was an interesting case. Please tell me if this is real or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Rendlesham is too well documented and with too many witnesses to be a Hoax imo.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
My understanding is that Kecksburg is seen more and more as the "Nazi Bell" craft the U.S. tested after WWII.

I wouldnt rule out that a number of the crashed UFOs are earth-made. Maybe thats why they crashed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
My understanding is that Kecksburg is seen more and more as the "Nazi Bell" craft the U.S. tested after WWII.

I wouldnt rule out that a number of the crashed UFOs are earth-made. Maybe thats why they crashed.

Very profound statement and furthermore, if these were man made UFOs, then the factor of testing comes into play which would easily produce crashes

Of course, never forget one of possibly, the first ever crashes of a UFO which was the Aurora, Texas incident in 1897. The debunkers will say it was just a ploy to get people back to the town, however Jim Marrs has some interesting things to say on this:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok, The first picture is from a KGB film purchased by a researcher and was shown in the TV documentary " Secret KGB UFO Files" from the late 1990s and narrated by Roger Moore (yes JB).
This still is from a motion picture, that was supplied in an official KGB film canister, and was assessed by the shows "Expert" Russian film person, to be legitimate KGB era film of around the 1960s. The whole film maybe on utoob somewhere, It shows a convoy of several troop trucks, with armed soldiers in 60s uniforms. there are 2 motion picture cameramen. (16mm) The object is on the edge of a forest, in the snow, and appears to only be 1/2 the object, as the animated action sequence showed, it hit the Earth and flipped several time b4 coming rested against the trees. Unfortunately they did not show any recovery of the craft or the inside etc, but several "Spy era" characters in trench coats were walking around it, observing the proceedings??.
Who knows if its real...only the KGB and the soldiers. Maybe it was an "Exercise", but there seemed no urgency in their actions, or any "acting" like abilities.
Another mystery for the files.......but interesting to note that the film was purchased very clandestinely, by the shows producers.....all secret squirrel stuff....lends some possible credence to it...but make good TV anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Ok, The first picture is from a KGB film purchased by a researcher and was shown in the TV documentary " Secret KGB UFO Files" from the late 1990s and narrated by Roger Moore (yes JB).

Here's the sequence from the supossed recovery. That video was nicely done, but i'm 90% sure this was confirmed as being a hoax!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What no Ovals, Wings or Triangles.
Not even a believable Billy Meier Saucer from the Tesla ship cartels of Switzerland.
The Kecksburg Bell might be a one man Foo type ship.
Cartel agents are very quick to take all the evidence away from any crash.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You can contribute by finding reports and images and adding them to this thread.

Hi Skyfloating, interesting thread, I will follow it.

I agree with IsaacKoi on these cases, although I am interested in his findings on the Russian KGB case.

reply to post by IsaacKoi

For the time being, I just want to add those from our too early deceased mutual friend jkrog08.

Originally posted by jkrog08

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally think that this could have been a real ET crash.

Then this one.

One of the more famous UFO Crashes was the Kecksburg UFO Incident of which there are no photos but this illustration.

Originally posted by jkrog08

The Kecksburg, Pennsylvania UFO crash of December 9th, 1965;

Then this one.

The post of Rising Against about the Rendlesham Forest Incident.

Originally posted by Rising Against
Opinions on the Rendlesham Forest Incident would be interesting I imagine...

I personally think that this was not an ET crash but nevertheless an ET incident.

Then this one.

The post of Whateva69 about the Aurora,_Texas_UFO_incident.

Originally posted by Whateva69
My favourite crash would be Aurora,Texas UFO incident

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread739291/pg1#pid12043700]post by Whateva69

The post of Gazrok about the Roswell incident.

Originally posted by Gazrok
THE CASE FOR ROSWELL PART I.

This is the first part of a series of (lengthy, so apologies I advance) posts I plan to make regarding the Roswell case. Yes, I know there are plenty of threads here dealing with Roswell, but I’m trying to take a systematic approach to showing what many believe happened, and why the Air Force story doesn’t hold water…

The Case for Roswell - Consolidated

I personally believe strongly that this was really an ET crash.

edit on 13/8/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections and a lot of messing around
edit on 13/8/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Rising Against added the Rendlesham Forest case here and posted in his marvelous thread The Rendlesham Forest UFO - What really Happened? also Larry Warren's mind-blowing experience.

It is really this part which I personally find the most interesting because he claims that there where beings involved.

Originally posted by Rising Against
Was there a third night of events??

According to Larry Warren, someone who’s had his account of the strange events seriously questioned, the strange and bizarre events of the previous 2 nights were not yet over as for what was seemingly a third and final time the strange object that had been previously seen was back once more.

This time though, it produced for us the most fascinating stories of them all. (possibly why hi story was seriously in question perhaps?)

Rather predictably though, it seemingly began at roughly the same as the previous 2 times, this one at approximately 11:15PM as it was noticed by Warren (allegedly) that there were abnormal transmissions originating from the RAF Bentwaters Weapons Storage Area observation tower as well as the Woodbridge flight tower.

What he heard was it was reported that there was strange lights quite literally bobbing up and down over the forest.

Warren mentioned however, that he in fact never saw these lights from where he was posted. (which was at Bentwaters Perimeter Post 18) Shortly afterwards though Adrian Bustinza who was driving a security police truck along with Lt. Englund and 2 more officers arrived here and informed Warren that he was to leave his post and join them as they was on their way to Bentwaters motor pool to pick up light alls.

It seems as though they was preparing to head into the woods at this time although when Warren asked he was told they were just there to repair some malfunctioned equipment.

This information seemed false as after they filled them up they headed down to RAF Bentwaters main gates where they met more vehicles and then they eventually started heading towards RAF Woodbridge, a trip which became difficult as much like the previous nights animals were once again going crazy and were all over the road.

They then made their way to, what was known at the time as Route 12 where they then handed over there Their rifles, then drove a little bit more before finally exiting their vehicles and walking. At which point they were told to remain as quiet as possible.

After splitting into 2 groups they walked towards the edges of the forest before they could see into a nearby field. What was in that field though is/was totally bizarre as Warren claims that they were looking at a weird, illuminated object simply sitting in the field seemingly surrounded by the many base personnel present.

"as we were watching this, there were disaster preparedness officers out here with Geiger counters, going in an almost half-clockwise motion around this thing on the ground."
(Source)

Warren as well as Bustinza both claim that helicopters were also present here as well. They even heard a bizarre radio transmission them which reads allegedly that the pilots can be heard saying 'here it comes' 'here it comes' before a red light flew in from the distance.. completely silent the entire time.

"it moved in, in a downward arc, so fast. Stopped and hovered about 20 feet off the ground. It was the size of a basketball, American basketball. [It was] self illuminated, not quite red, yet that's the closest I can describe it."
(Source)

The strange light then seemed to explode, all the while remaining completely silent still, but producing rainbow coloured shards it was claimed. As well as a blinding bright light which Warren claims damaged his own eyes much like Pennistons previous claim.

What's particularly interesting about this story is that the red light was no longer there..but instead there was now an object around 30 feet across, shaped like a pyramid.

The shape and colors of it as well as the fact that warren claims he could even see strange shapes on the sides seem to fit the description again Penniston gave of the object minus the sheer size of it this time around.

Time also seemed to play an issue in this object much like the previous 2 nights as Warren and Bustinza were instructed to move in on the object. As they did this, all the while being led there by someone with one of the Geiger counters, he mentioned that it seemed as though his shadow looked as if it was literally being pulled into the craft by an unknown force.

Almost as if when he took a step, his shadow took another as if time was slower he claims.

Look here for the rest of the story.

That last remark "Almost as if when he took a step, his shadow took another as if time was slower he claims" reminded me immediately of what David Adair claimed he experienced during his visit at Area 51 June 20th, 1971.

ROBERT: There were no shadows anywhere.

DAVID: Right. So how is my shadow showing up on this thing? And stranger still was the shadow moved about a half-a-second behind me. And that really got my attention. And I thought, "if this is what I think it is its heat sensitive recognition alloy." And then I realized we don't have known material that could do that.

www.unicusmagazine.com...

Geüpload door Ufohunter op 30 mrt 2010

David Adair

Here is an interview from Jeff Rense with Larry Warren and investigator Peter Robinson from 12-11-03. Larry described in detail the amazing things he saw and experienced at the scene then and how they try to let him shut up due the use of force.

At 01.03.25 [counter not visible in this player] Larry Warren says something mind-blowing, he said and I quote,

Jim Penniston had communication with that phenomena, he,he, he, it spoke to him, through that [landed] craft when he touched it.

Now I hope they deal with that in the show,

“but it said, they are from the future, and it sounds crazy, but basic they said, we are you, you know 5½ million years from the future.”

I hope they deal with this.

It that not really mind-boggling?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14/8/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wasnt the soviet ufo just the backside of the entrance to some bunker?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join