It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verizon NWO/Iluminati commercial(s)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok, Tin Foil hats on before you start reading please

Watching T.V. and I saw this weird Verizon ad that caught my eye. I guess for some reason the writing on the Pad they are advertising caught my eye and I decided to check into it. Here is the Vid (its the spanish version, but its the same visual as in the english version):

Does that seem weird to anyone else? Why would they bother to put that specific article into a commercial with font large enough to be caught.. i dunno seems odd. Here is a link to what I beleive is the orginial article from the commercial --> Link

Also, found a bunch of other youtubers that have other weird Verizon NWO/Illuminati images and weirdness to them:

And,

And,

What do you think ATS? Maybe a little farfetched but still interesting??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Awww damnit, should have seen that yesterday. Then when they asked for any affiliations in the Verizon Application I could have put illuminati and masons. DARN!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Does that seem weird to anyone else? Why would they bother to put that specific article into a commercial with font large enough to be caught.. i dunno seems odd. Here is a link to what I beleive is the orginial article from the commercial --> Link
I think it was a subtle reference to the connectedness of a tablet. The fact that it's the Newsweek article isn't that interesting. The fact that we got most of our up-to-the-moment information about the revolution in Egypt from Twitter feeds was significant. They're selling pervasive connectivity and the idea thereof.
edit on 2011.8.11 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Haha I lol'd that you!

They are so obvious about it there is really no denying it. Good thing is that the message has a much weaker effect when one is aware they are being manipulated so take some solace in that.

I did a little story outline for the movie Paul pointing out how it is an anti-christ story in an alien story.

I pointed this out to my friends and now they are seeing it everywhere but they are still on the fence as to whether there is any significance. I sure think there is.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

I did a little story outline for the movie Paul pointing out how it is an anti-christ story in an alien story.

I pointed this out to my friends and now they are seeing it everywhere but they are still on the fence as to whether there is any significance. I sure think there is.

Fantastic!!! Lol! Maybe we can have another "Narnia" style Christian comparison across the U.S.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SumerianSoldier because: Took out part of the quote

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Fantastic!!! Lol! Maybe we can have another "Narnia" style Christian comparison across the U.S.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SumerianSoldier because: Took out part of the quote

Did you read it? I doubt it.

You probably didn't read the forum rules about one liners either?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf does this have to do with NWO noob?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One recent Verizon commercial has me on edge. It seems to be about HAARP. What has my hair standing on end is that we just had a storm like the one in the commercial last Saturday night in Dallas/Fort Worth. There was no storm predicted (not that the weathermen are ever accurate), but this storm was different. It lasted for about two hours in the middle of the night/morning, and was incredibly strong.

edit on 26-10-2011 by muse1111 because: Repair video link

new topics

top topics

join