It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'God can work miracles': Boy survives 25 minutes under water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I love how intolerant those are who often cry out that Christians are so "intolerant".

We choose to believe in a God, and we shouldn't be demeaned and ridiculed for our faith.

Back to the story, thank God the child is ok.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ffman
I love how intolerant those are who often cry out that Christians are so "intolerant".

We choose to believe in a God, and we shouldn't be demeaned and ridiculed for our faith.

Hey I get ridiculed for not believing in that fairy tale you call bible, cant see why it would not work both ways.
And I thought we were already through the "if its good and strange god did it" ignorance of the past.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Word of advice: Address the OP, not the posters. It's better that way.

Fair warning.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Originally posted by ffman

Hey I get ridiculed for not believing in that fairy tale you call bible, cant see why it would not work both ways.
And I thought we were already through the "if its good and strange god did it" ignorance of the past.

There again you go - "fairy tale". I'm not ridiculing you - Christ didn't teach anger, hate, and belittling others.

But, as the last poster pointed out it's best to stick to the topic - the boy that was given a second chance at life.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Jesus Christ can do the impossible. When people pray God intervenes. God has saved my life on more than one occasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join