It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST READ!! An Amazing Letter to The Primeministers Parents...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
Simply beautiful.

for the record, you dont torch the buildings you seek to control. this man actually speaks about the cause, not the symptom.
then you may notice we have a few of those here as well
we gotta stop looking at the symptoms

It's part of the downstream thinking we are forced to use in an overly PC world. We can't point the finger at any root causes of problems because we might offend a minority group.

These things will only keep happening, and they'll get worse.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

It's part of the downstream thinking we are forced to use in an overly PC world. We can't point the finger at any root causes of problems because we might offend a minority group.

These things will only keep happening, and they'll get worse.

By the minority group you mean ours rich overlords? That 1% minority of psychopaths? Hey, even gays got 4%+. This is class trouble, not racial trouble.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

I think its a bit of both, Our system seems to be too similar to a pyramid scheme. At the top you have the upper classes and tycoons who take all the wealth for themselves(40% of global wealth to 1% of world population(47Trillion$ to 1/10 of 1%), whilst you have the minorities who take up a huge percentage but are left to fight over the scraps which the 1% are taking a cut of anyways. I may be mistaken but i thought Pyramid schemes are the most frowned upon business schemes in the modern world, so why do we use this business model in our global market?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's part of the downstream thinking we are forced to use in an overly PC world.

Spot on, as far as Political Correctness is concerned, it can go and suck itself off, but i suppose thats not pc enough so 'one can leave and suckle on one's phallus'. PC is ruining whats left of our diseased country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join