It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bats now Attacking Humans In Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

It's quite simple to fix this issue...

Stop growing fruit in these QLD tropical backyards and the bats won't come into the city to find food after such things like floods and cyclones etc.

Oh OL knows that there would be a huge backlash against that idea due to many people wanting to grow their own food etc. and I have a solution for that as well and its called a council plot on the outskirts of the suburbs.

Personal Disclosure: If anybody watched the video on the website that was linked in the OP they would have heard the 'victim' describe the attack in full detail and the bit that stood out to me was that she was outside during these bats common feeding times [dusk/dawn] and she accidentally got between the bat and some berries and that made the bat ... bat guano mad and crazy!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BAT JEHAD everyone run for your lives!!! this is just the tip of the iceberg ahaahha

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

You present some good advice, but unfortunately the bats also like swooping out in the open at night, it is very frightening when they keep swooping and pooping, espesscially asthe poo itself may make one sick as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
at least your getting plenty of replies lol.
Yes back on topic.
Angry disease carrying bats. very bad.
they also carry many other nasties including rabies.
they are also quite large often as big as a small cat though historically the biggest danger comes from the guano contaminating things like water supplies or getting it in your eyes nose or mouth, often by looking up at the wrong time.
Fruit bats and various flying fox's are not aggressive even with rabies so I doubt this will be too big a problem.

One case where it's best not to 'watch the sky's'

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
the world will be infested with vampires and reptilians

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Yes the bats" were" docile...but the suspicions are being raised .
Perhaps they are growing irate at Humans.
They look through bat eyes, they see themselves as masters of this Earth.
Perhaps they sense we are a threat, and that is why they are attacking mankind .
They hav ehuge numbers, and commiunicate in silent ways at times.
And they do have the advanyage of being able to plot at night whilst we sleep.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The poor thing LANDED on her, it didn't ATTACK her. I live around flying foxes. They are massive, but look like miniature, flying....well...foxes! LOL! They're quite docile, and eat fruit. They fly overhead all the time, and unless I'm looking up, I don't hear or see them. Very ominous if you don't know much about them. However, sometimes they get into the trees around my home and really make a lot of noise sometimes, so I'll go out and simply walk up to the tree and they all fly away and land somewhere else. My feeling is, the bat was sick, it's navigation system was off (via ultrasonic sounds), and landed on whatever was closest to it....in this case, it happened to be a person. I'm sure that bat was far more scared of her than she was of it!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Yes the bats" were" docile...but the suspicions are being raised .
Perhaps they are growing irate at Humans.
They look through bat eyes, they see themselves as masters of this Earth.
Perhaps they sense we are a threat, and that is why they are attacking mankind .
They hav ehuge numbers, and commiunicate in silent ways at times.
And they do have the advanyage of being able to plot at night whilst we sleep.

DA DA DAAA!!!!!!! Rise of the bats!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You are joking right?
Plotting at night??
Little bat generals sitting in their little bat war room.....
oh god I'm laughing so hard right now I might choke!

"We attack the humans at dusk"
"We have a problem general fuzzyface, They have some kind of inpeneratable shields, they call them 'roof's'
"Damn! our cute fuzzy jihad is foiled once again"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

This shocking development on the Gold Coast Australia(no not where the moustached one was born), highlights the dangerous bat problem growing there.

yes i have noticed this to, the last time i saw them play they were not as good as they have been in the past.
nothing a few good batsmen cannot solve, should be fine then, i have heard the ones effected usually end up becoming umpires.
edit on 11-8-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not really very exciting news really. Bad for the two or three people who contract the virus but I'm certainly not going to get all panicky about it.

Then again I'm Aussie and as everyone knows Aussies have thick skin and a propensity to laugh off danger. Why just this morning I stomped on a Funnel Web with a bare foot then continued to make my coffee.....why waste fly spray when a foot does the trick just as well (and its WAY more satisfying lol).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Witty fere sure,a few cricket commentators sure appear as batty as bats too, ex batsmen and ex umpires.
Starred your post though

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can they be boxed and sent to Congress and Westminster?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
To the O.P..

On 7/8/2011 you started a Thread entitled:Are Bats Plotting Against Mankind? your last posted to that thread was:-

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yes it may sound slighty batty, but a woman on the Gold Coast in Australia has been ambushed and savagely attacked in her own Garden by a so called stupid bat.
Here is the link
www.goldcoast.com.au...

So we shouldn't scoff

Then today you start a new thread using the SAME link as given in your last post on that thread. Mod's is this not spamming?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Well get your facts staright before you try and involve the respected mods.
I started this thread , first , before I replied in my already started excellent bat thread.
The link in the other thread was put into my reply as it added to that threads topic.
This topic centres on Bats attacking people, not Bats plotting, I added the one liner in this thread about Bats Plotting as it is related , as the Bats Plotting thread precedes this thread, I am certain that doesn't constitute spamming, but thanks anyway for trying to get me offside with the mods, but Iam sure they will notice the date on the post you are referring to and the date this Bat Thread begun.
But peace te ye dear friend

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join