It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 cars set ablaze in Berlin... start of something?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We shall see.

2 Autos brannten, fast auch ein Haus

In der Nacht brannten in Berlin erneut zwei Fahrzeuge. Das erste Feuer wurde gegen 00.25 Uhr in der Köbisstraße in Tiergarten entdeckt. Eine Mercedes C-Klasse brannte im Frontbereich aus.

So basically saying that two cars were found burning during the night. A mercedes and a BMW... so might be ``an attack on the rich``...

edit on 10-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, if it is an attack, it's going in a better direction.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Get used to it boys and girls, here comes the continent wide civil unrest, the final nail in the destruction of our civil liberties.

Goodbye Schengen for starters!

Got your ID card son? You won't be able to take a leak without it any day soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ontario is starting to issue new ID cards for those who don't have a drivers license they were released last month, but it really isn't a Canada wide thing yet. Does this count ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Too right. A free man has no need of a number to identify themselves!

An ID card is just a number surrounded by laminate.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Well, if it is an attack, it's going in a better direction.

No !

An "attack on the rich" is just a poor excuse for attacking those that do better than you, because they are more intellegent or harder working.

All european countries have progressive taxation, and that means if they got rich, in spite of the system they are way better, than the loosers torching their cars. The loosers respresent the DNA that we should get rid of.

We would do ourselves a favor torching the torchers, if we want to improve the society as a whole.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of arsonists?
It´s a disease as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

tell that to Marie Antoinette

The truth is there is such a massive chasm in the standards of life between the "rich" and the "poor" that there has to be a tipping point eventually. History is littered with examples of protests undertaken in different ways Tolpuddle Martyrs anyone?

This expression of protest, which is NOT acceptable IMHO is a reflection of the general intelligence of the protestor/robber, however they are the majority in terms of population and have nothing to lose. This will spread and although the original riot was related to an overstepping of the law by the police (perceived accurately or not) it has become an r versus p matter now. The first riot was the trigger only.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

An "attack on the rich" is just a poor excuse for attacking those that do better than you, because they are more intellegent or harder working.

.... or because they are corrupt.

Just thinkin out loud.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Again - can you guys give me an idea of what constitutes being "rich?"

I'd like to know where I fall.

Because apparently, some mother who just really likes safe cars might qualify.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thats the great thing, its all perspective. When you got 60 quid a week (100 bucks) to live on the the man on full time minimum wage has got to look pretty rich. He of course looks at the low level professional on 35k per year, he in turn looks up to the next man etc etc etc

The rich are anybody who got more than you, really there is a lot of them when you got zip.
edit on 10-8-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
reply to post by pilot70

tell that to Marie Antoinette

The truth is there is such a massive chasm in the standards of life between the "rich" and the "poor" that there has to be a tipping point eventually. History is littered with examples of protests undertaken in different ways Tolpuddle Martyrs anyone?

This expression of protest, which is NOT acceptable IMHO is a reflection of the general intelligence of the protestor/robber, however they are the majority in terms of population and have nothing to lose. This will spread and although the original riot was related to an overstepping of the law by the police (perceived accurately or not) it has become an r versus p matter now. The first riot was the trigger only.

You are right, but they are not

Had you put them all in a forest ca. 900 AD far from everything the "rich" would be the survivors as harsly judged by nature.

If people are poor in our society, they would be stone dead in nature.

edit on 10-8-2011 by pilot70 because: minor spelling issues

edit on 10-8-2011 by pilot70 because: more spelling .... damn .... sorry I'm not a native english speaker

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh..........I thought you were going to say people set ablaze........never mind

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by pilot70

.... or because they are corrupt.

Just thinkin out loud.

They are corrupt .... is that just an other word for they have to support others ?

remember : I was born into this world with no knowledge of you and no need for you, if I accept that my work is used to support you I'm being nice.

I think you sound like a lazy bastard that do not want to work to sustain yourself..... but lets do the forest competition ... I get a knife you get a knife ... we are let loose in a great nordic forest with only our knife (and that is basically cheating) ... lets see who is alive 1 year later ... nature be the judge .... then we will talk about who helps who

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When you consider that of the whole world, even the people making $100 a week still rank in the top 20% of the rich world's population....

There is some guy with a shared TV in some remote village in a small town in South America who hates your guts and want to tear your house apart because of your corruption of having more than him.

Isn't it GREAT?

Idiots. There really is a problem with the gap between the ultra rich and the ultra poor, and it isn't good for the World or society for so much wealth to be invested in so few. You can't change that by stealing TVs.
edit on 2011/8/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Yeah sorry about that, I fixed my title earlier... I erased cars without putting it back...

Anyway... I said ``rich`` because I don't know about where you live, but someone who owns a brand new BMW or Mercedes has a lot of $$.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Yeah sorry about that, I fixed my title earlier... I erased cars without putting it back...

Anyway... I said ``rich`` because I don't know about where you live, but someone who owns a brand new BMW or Mercedes has a lot of $$.

Or a lot of debt. Or is very good at buying second hand cars.

How do you know these were even "new" cars? Maybe they are 10 year old cars, well kept?

Hm?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
When you consider that of the whole world, even the people making $100 a week still rank in the top 20% of the rich world's population....

There is some guy with a shared TV in some remote village in a small town in South America who hates your guts and want to tear your house apart because of your corruption of having more than him.

Isn't it GREAT?

Idiots. There really is a problem with the gap between the ultra rich and the ultra poor, and it isn't good for the World or society for so much wealth to be invested in so few. You can't change that by stealing TVs.
edit on 2011/8/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Aeons ... you hate the laws of nature ..... thats dumb
whatever you do somebody is always behind, that is actually the engine of nature that forces people (and animals) to do better ... there would be no reason to do better if you could just cry foul and get "justice" ..... dread the day that all are equal ... that is the day when evolution stops.... and if we chose to do that ..... maybe some aliens that are not bothered by those concept will come by and turn us into slaves ...... i hope we are wiser

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Not to worry. You aren't my equal.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

totally correct, couldn't agree more. That's why I said "the intelligence of the protestor", thats what defines how they act. Society is massively at fault for failing at educating people and the erosion of cultural standards. Look at Japan, they never have to put up with this type of behaviour because their educated populace is able to take responsibility for their actions and feel shame.

That really is the key here, people no longer feel shame for their actions that fall foul of the societal norm. The media that has effectively parented a generation has a lot to answer for with their insistence of the idolisation of non entities and the shallow. Ask one of these protestors to name ten scientists or artists or authors or politicians, they can't - confirmed. But ask them to name 10 big brother contestants or ten xfactor contestants they will reel them off immediately.

Sorry for the diversion to your point but intelligence is the key to how and why these riots occur. IMHO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join