It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies & Gentleman I present the next President of the USA - if you believe his "lucky" tag.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Looks like he is getting Sirius about running for the presidency then.

Appreciate your efforts at outing the man. Ugh I wish everyone would realize we are being played. . . CFR again.
edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

thread outing the man

Lived in Texas. The economy is fairly strong due to the oil industry that has long been based there. Rick Perry can try to take the credit but he really had little to do with it. In fact,

Just a few weeks ago, Perry defended his decision to give in-state tuition to illegal immigrants. He said “to punish these young Texans for their parents’ actions is not what America has always been about.”

Perry opposed Arizona’s tough anti-illegal immigration law SB 1070. “I have concerns,” he explained, “with portions of the law passed in Arizona and believe it would not be the right direction for Texas.”

He spoke out last year against using E-Verify to prevent illegal immigrants from getting jobs as state employees, who get their paychecks from the taxpayers. He insisted it “would not make a hill of beans’ difference.”

Numbers USA, a group that supports immigration control, gives Perry a “D-“ for his positions supporting amnesty, open borders, and opposing border security.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Rick Perry is a disaster.
edit on 13-8-2011 by robyn because: failure to proofread

<< 1  2   >>

join