It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies & Gentleman I present the next President of the USA - if you believe his "lucky" tag.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You guys are fantasizing..

No one is going to beat Obama.

The only one I would vote for now as it is
is Ron Paul...

It is a long shot though..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami
reply to post by spacedonk

From the looks of him Perry could be George HW Bush's son, albeit by another mother...

Then at least he wouldn't be related to Allistair Crowley from a sex magic episode gone awry (see Barbara Bush).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Reading all of that, I think I may have puked in my mouth a little.

Wonder if he is Skull and Bones, or just a Bohemian Grove member.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I quadruple that!

Besides being to early, I don't know much about the guy or his platform. As with prior presidents, he could be yet another "Stepford Husband", just being told what to do and what to say.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Reading all of that, I think I may have puked in my mouth a little.

Wonder if he is Skull and Bones, or just a Bohemian Grove member.

Well How about this to get you started?

TX Gov. Rick Perry Attends Bilderberg in Istanbul, 2007
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm going to need to watch Ron Paul videos for the next hour to wash myself of this ludicrous thread.

G'day.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Its pretty shocking and sad that you support A CFR, A Member who was at Bilderberg Group and a strong pro bush war monger fascist

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by spacedonk
Hey guys, agree with you. I didnt say I supported the idea of him becoming the next President I just said from what I can see he will be. He is just such a manipulator with a story and a record, military and economically that I cannot see how he will lose once he gains the nomination. Unless a story comes out that he bites the heads off new born babies and thats why he is against abortion, then he will be sitting in an oval office near you pretty soon
IMHO

If one reads before one opens ones mouth one lessens the chances of looking like a pillock.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Has Perry been to Israel recently to grovel before Bibi and get the required Knesset approval to make a run for POTUS ?

Seriously, you'll get another slick snake oil salesman, backed by the same big money and foreign state, who'll campaign on all sorts of promises - none of which wll materialise - but maintain the status quo for the elites, not the little people. The little people are there purely to work, pay taxes and, hopefully, die before they become a burden on the state.

The POTUS does not call all the shots, like some sort of supreme leader, he / she is there purely to do the bidding of the people who put him there, namely the bankers and industrialists who run the world. All the campaigning is nothing more than an expensive dog and pony show to make the people think their vote matters and they have the power to make a change, which they obviously do not.

Ron Paul, as much sense as he makes, will never be allowed to hold power and, if by some fluke he did make it to the top, would not last there very long simply because those who hold the power would not allow anyone or anything to put at risk their control over us.

In Summary... we are screwed, always will be until we take the matter into out own hands and kick out the whole bunch of career politicians and their lobbyist friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Someone please explain to me with a straight face why it would be anything other than a horrible idea to support a man for the highest office in the land who asks imaginary people to solve his problems for him instead of you know, leading?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyS

Said Bush Jr. in a statement: “Jon Huntsman is the best-prepared candidate to defeat President Obama in Florida and across the country. I am confident that his vision will appeal to young voters, who are alarmed at the trillions of dollars in debt being passed to our generation and who desperately seek jobs and economic opportunity. Washington needs a conservative problem-solver with Jon Huntsman’s record of results." Read more: www.miamiherald.com...

edit on 10-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

That is Jeb JUNIOR.
I am still trying to figure out why it matters who he endorses? Who the hell is he?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its pretty shocking and sad that you support A CFR, A Member who was at Bilderberg Group and a strong pro bush war monger fascist

This is why ATS is so much fun.
I was just reading a while ago about what a Liberal he is for being Al Gore's campaign manager.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Ah ha, Jeb Jr... Obviously an intention for dynastic continuation in the distant future by promoting his words as something of importance now then? As someone said before, one big set up with the long game being played out and controlled.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

Ah ha, Jeb Jr... Obviously an intention for dynastic continuation in the distant future by promoting his words as something of importance now then? As someone said before, one big set up with the long game being played out and controlled.

Yeah I did not know there was one until they spoke of it on the news earlier and made it VERY VERY VERY VERY CLEAR that is was not Jeb but his son. Seems like Jeb is fine with the confusion so far.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6379d62a48c8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
CNN seem to be starting a Perry love in:

cnn blog

Editor's note: James Moore is a Texas-based Emmy award-winning former national TV news correspondent and co-author of the best-seller, "Bush's Brain." Austin, Texas (CNN) -- As a resident of Texas for 36 years, I keep wondering why the rest of the nation pays any attention to our political and cultural absurdities and yet still chooses Texans as presidents. Our most revered historical moment, the Alamo, was arguably a mass suicide. The slaughter in San Antonio was followed by a massacre at Goliad, the fall of the Confederacy to Union forces, and later by the Houston Astros. Texas has a legacy of losing. None of this apparently matters, though, because America is beginning the process of electing another Texan to be president. Gigantic tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations, a trumped up war and a ruined economy from the last Texan seem incapable of dissuading supporters of Rick Perry. His Saturday speech in South Carolina will make clear that he is entering the race for the White House and will spawn the ugliest and most expensive presidential race in U.S. history, and he will win. A C and D student, who hates to govern, loves to campaign, and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics, will lead our nation into oblivion. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

All the feedback i have seen has Texans looking at Perry like he is a tool, but I am convinced he will win, as this blogger says he will start on a religious, conservative ticket and then obliterate Obama on the economy, his Texas "economic success" can easily be reflected to the average American as a blueprint for America.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
additional cnn story perry hitting close to top of polls

Washington (CNN) - As Rick Perry moves closer and closer to a run for the White House, a new national survey indicates that the longtime Texas governor is close to the top of the pack in the hunt for the Republican presidential nomination. According to a CNN/ORC International poll, 15 percent of Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP pick Perry as their first choice for their party's nomination, just two points behind former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who's making his second bid for the White House. Romney's two point margin over Perry is within the survey's sampling error.

Looks like the MSM is backing their boy!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here it is:

Perry declares

Texas Governor Rick Perry has announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination in the 2012 presidential race. His announcement at a South Carolina event comes as fellow candidates face their first key test of grassroots party opinion in an Iowa straw poll. The poll is not an official primary but winning is considered a major boost. The front-runner in national opinion polls, ex-Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, is not actively taking part. Mr Romney is expected to face a strong challenge from the conservative Mr Perry, who succeeded George W Bush as Texas governor. The strong-jawed Mr Perry told voters in a conference call from Columbia, South Carolina, that he wanted to take on President Barack Obama next year. "I full-well believe I'm going to win," he said. In a speech to supporters, he slammed the Obama administration, saying the US "cannot afford four more years of this rudderless leadership". The BBC's Rajesh Mirchandani in Washington says Mr Perry is a fiscal conservative who has a track record of creating jobs and reducing the role of government.

You better believe it, you just met your CIC!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

All the feedback i have seen has Texans looking at Perry like he is a tool, but I am convinced he will win, as this blogger says he will start on a religious, conservative ticket and then obliterate Obama on the economy, his Texas "economic success" can easily be reflected to the average American as a blueprint for America.

Just looking at him from NY where unemployment is LOWER than it is in Texas, I do not see a man who just held a public rally to say he was all out of answers and was going to ask imaginary friends for help doing all that well outside the reaches of his already well placed media machine. Another religious zealot with a fake record to brag about is not going to sway many people.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

edit on 13/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why can't Texas just secede already and take its' politicians too?

I don't want another hick from Texas in the Oval Office.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join