It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Coming, I Can Feel It.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

"Destructive singularity" is a wonderful concept.

You forgot to list the Fukushima Event and the Quakes+Volcanoes combo.

We're certainly having a big amount of destruction for breakfast every day. It's natural to feel all this will add up to something bigger. I have that feeling too, but in a long-term view

It seems like we have a new "event" everyday, its like all these happens are speeding up and getting more intense some how.

I wonder if there is a driving force.

ALS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Its crazy isn't it. I'm only 23 but I'm sure I never saw so much disaster in such a small period of time.

ALS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

We have had this "access" for the past 5-10 years. So that argument is a moot point, you must admit that things have sped up. In the last 6 months alone we have had Tsunamis, uprisings, war with libya, huge floods. The list goes on and on.

ALS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

This is by necessity grossly over simplified, but I believe that the fundamental energy of our 4D world is increasing in vibration. Events, thoughts, beliefs, etc., that are based on lower vibratory energy are increasingly out of harmonic resonance with this heightened source energy, and this dissonance results in more pronounced ("negative") effects like we are seeing more frequently. On the other side, events, thoughts, beliefs, etc. that are based on higher vibration energy have increasing harmonic resonance, resulting in more pronounced ("positive") effects. Yet, I think the answer lies in Balance. In my view, best course is to keep your eyes - and heart - wide open.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I had this feeling really hard last night. It was like it was yelling right in my ear "I'm coming" Then I felt what was like a weight being lifted off my chest and the feeling slowly went away. Weird

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's Ragnarok everybody. The Fenris Wolf is free and howling across the wide expanse: the brush of his tail causes a tsunami in Japan, his howling utterance stirs tornadoes all over the globe, and his breath is a massive heat dome across the mid-Western United States. The World Serpent is beginning it's restrictive coiling: as it squeezes earthquakes and volcanoes bleed and bruise the Earth as she suffocates and struggles. Loki has unleashed the caged beasts. Thor and Odin are mounting their defense while the flame and ice giants prepare their frigid and flaming cudgels for battle. Listen for the Gjallarhorn of Hiemdallr, clearer than a host of trumpets from the Heavens...

Or it could be global warming. Perhaps we're just so worried by scaremongering and prophets of pain that we forget every year is rife with tragedy and disaster: natural or otherwise. My advise: go enjoy the weather outside. Watch the stars through a telescope. Witness a sunrise. Life is full of wondrous moments of grand beauty. You just have to look for 'em to catch a glimpse.

~ Scribe

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

That is weird maybe you should start a thread.

ALS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Witness a sunrise. Life is full of wondrous moments of grand beauty. You just have to look for 'em to catch a glimpse.

I usually am this sort of person, in fact even now (with this feeling) I am happy. Check out my Good News Corner. Truth is I'm not saying whatevers coming is going to be bad, only that its going to be big.

Very big.

ALS

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think we must not underestimate the power of our imagination. Everything that exists around us and that was created by man had it's origin in man's mind.

If enough people believe that there will be a change, then of course, there WILL BE a change.

Ever heard of self-fullfilling prophecies?

Initially, "2012" might just have been a strange idea of one single man. But the more people think about it, the more people imagine "2012", the more it will become reality.

So, I'd say, we have to be very careful, how we imagine "2012", because it's in our hands (in our minds), what it will be like - world's end or the beginning of a new, better age.

ATS-Member "The Electric One" (if I remember his or her name correctly) linked a video, that I think is very interesting regarding the feeling, that time is quickening...

vimeo.com...

I like the spirit it promotes. Because it makes me calm down and feel more peaceful and not so afraid.

All the best to you all!

edit on 9/8/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes I've felt "it" for a loooong time now. And its increasing steadily... When I was a kid in 8th or 9th grade, I did a report on all the ways the world could end. I remember my mom was proud of the A+ I got on it and showed it to my uncle, who is a nuclear scientist who does a lot of classified stuff, used to go to Russia a lot. And he asked me if I thought the world was really gonna end, or if it was just for fun. I learned to tell adults what they wanted to hear a long time before that. So, I lied. Who wants to be the crazy person who thinks the world is gonna end within their lifetime? Not back then, pre 9/11 when the world was only half as dangerous as it is now. I've known for a while that some sort of an end is coming followed by a new beginning. I have a feeling I'm going to survive the cataclysm, but I've also come to a point where I don't care if I do or not. Death will come whether I want it to or not. So who cares about worrying when it comes? What makes me any more deserving than the countless infants and children who've died before they had their first beer, or first love?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
satan's comming with his nasty war of wars then wormwood

and then Jesus is coming to do some spring cleaning and mop up the mess with satan's tail end

Wormwood star (a.k.a planet x Nibiru )
Hebrew - ÜääŌ (la'annah)

Deuteronmy 29:18 / Revelation 8:10-11

(kJV)

29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or
family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the
LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations;
lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and
wormwood;

(NIV)

De. 29:18 Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among
you today whose heart turns away from the LORD our God
to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there
is no root among you that produces such bitter poison.

Revelation 8:10-11

(KJV)

8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star
from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the
third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the
third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men
died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

(NIV)

Re. 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing
like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on
the springs of water —
Re. 8:11 the name of the star is Wormwood. [That is, Bitterness] A
third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from
the waters that had become bitter.

1. Repesents several political or eccesiastical history
2. Celestial being (Dictionary of the Holy Bible) Mighty prince, or power of the air. The instrument ,it its fall of sore judgements
on large numbers of the wicked.
3. represents the army of the Huns as led by king A Hila pointing to the chronolical consistencie between the timeline of prophecy

4. Metor fated to strike the earth something GOD threatens to do to his people when they allow themselves to be deceived by false
prophets

Deuteronomy 29:18-29

(KJV)

29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or
family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the
LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations;
lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and
wormwood;
29:19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of
this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall
have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart,
to add drunkenness to thirst:
29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of
the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man,
and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon
him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under
heaven.
29:21 And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all
the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the
covenant that are written in this book of the law:
29:22 So that the generation to come of your children that
shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come
from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that
land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;
29:23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and
salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any
grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and
Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD
overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath:
29:24 Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD
done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this
great anger?
29:25 Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the
covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made
with them when he brought them forth out of the land of
Egypt:
29:26 For they went and served other gods, and
worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he
had not given unto them:
29:27 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this
land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this
book:
29:28 And the LORD rooted them out of their land in
anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them
into another land, as it is this day.
29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:
but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to
our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this
Book 05
law.

Deuteronomy 29:18-29

(NIV)

De. 29:18 Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among
you today whose heart turns away from the LORD our God
to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there
is no root among you that produces such bitter poison.
De. 29:19 When such a person hears the words of this oath, he invokes
a blessing on himself and therefore thinks, “I will be safe,
even though I persist in going my own way.” This will bring
disaster on the watered land as well as the dry.
De. 29:20 The LORD will never be willing to forgive him; his wrath and
zeal will burn against that man. All the curses written in this
book will fall upon him, and the LORD will blot out his name
from under heaven.
De. 29:21 The LORD will single him out from all the tribes of Israel for
disaster, according to all the curses of the covenant written in
this Book of the Law.
De. 29:22 Your children who follow you in later generations and
foreigners who come from distant lands will see the
calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with
which the LORD has afflicted it.
De. 29:23 The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulphur —
nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on
it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah,
Admah and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in fierce
anger.
De. 29:24 All the nations will ask: “Why has the LORD done this to this
land? Why this fierce, burning anger?”
De. 29:25 And the answer will be: “It is because this people abandoned
the covenant of the LORD, the God of their fathers, the
covenant he made with them when he brought them out of
Egypt.
De. 29:26 They went off and worshipped other gods and bowed down
to them, gods they did not know, gods he had not given
them.
De. 29:27 Therefore the LORD’s anger burned against this land, so that
he brought on it all the curses written in this book.
De. 29:28 In furious anger and in great wrath the LORD uprooted them
from their land and thrust them into another land, as it is
now.”
De. 29:29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the
things revealed belong to us and to our children for ever, that
we may follow all the words of this law.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremaiah 9:15

(KJV)

9:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of
Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with
wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Jeremaiah 9:15

(NIV)

Je. 9:15 Therefore, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of
Israel, says: “See, I will make this people eat bitter food and
drink poisoned water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(KJV)

8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star
from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the
third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the
third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men
died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

(NIV)

Re. 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing
like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on
the springs of water —
Re. 8:11 the name of the star is Wormwood. [That is, Bitterness] A
third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from
the waters that had become bitter.

edit on 10-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
puh leez with the long Bible quotes.

Fear politics put the world's greatest nation into a big bind where a lot of greedy people and warmongers had their say and America lost her way. Now there's no leaders only people that call us eaters.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I don't think there is a driving force its more a negative pull. What I mean is it is apparent that the PTB are losing the plot slowly but surely, their power is waning drastically and they have no way of reversing the decline.
They are mostly pulling together to hold the system up but its all getting out of hand. This has not come about suddenly of course, there has been a gradual lose of power over several years, just recently though the tap has been turned tighter.

And, when the lion is wounded the jackles become brave.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
WeAreNothingWithoutGod, I appreciate the quotes (I know ATS has policy on length of quote but I find it helpful to read, book of revelation, & nice to see it in print here too
. There will be a time people have to choose, one world government /mark of the beast, or to forego & be saved to Heaven. It is definitely a time of discernment & interpretation of The Holy Spirit. Yes, vibrating at a higher level, being positive that Jesus Will Return & bring a new order, "new heaven & new earth."

I also feel like time is speeding up, it's like having more to do continually with more information at our fingertips, it's a time of moving in positive as opposed to negative direction/s.
I like the positive post comments here (smile) the one on gardening for end time (preparation) purposes, the one on hearing the voice of The Lord, that He Is Coming Back. I also heard a voice, distinct, the other night, saying, "I Will Be Back Soon." I believe we are in a time where there are choices to be made, Eternal Life with GOD/Jesus As our Savior, or darkness. It is a very exciting time but likely hardship & huge interim changes.

ALS, I admire you for your wisdom @ age 23. I am much older & can't even imagine being younger again having to deal with what is going on. I have read that in Heaven, people appear to be in their late 20's / early 30's. Of course our bodies are transformed (to light beings?!).. I've never been one who felt I had to go along with if it did not sit right with me, I think it is a time of tesing. Also like the post about staying in one's heart. God Is Love!

edit on 10-8-2011 by 0731JLVR because: edit

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Here is a video I made.
The tone and receptive nature of this thread
seemed like a decent enough place to put it.

Hope you don't mind ALS.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

As vague as your post is I know exactly what you mean. I have felt this building up over the last 3 years and it is 'quickening'. Society seems to be on a path of self destruction, and I believe that this 'thing' has to happen in order to re-establish equilibrium in the world.

I've known probably my whole life that one day things would come to a head, that there would be something almost apocalyptic happening within my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Can you?

I don't even know where I'm really going with this thread, its just, well, I have a strong feeling (a feeling that sprouts from my very core) that we are about to see some sort of world changing event. What that event may-be I have no clue.
*******************************************************************************************************************************

Do not worry, do not fear... The "good forces" are unseen but they are here! This is what is going on.. be joyus!

1) nucular arms are dismantalled 2) a new economic system is forthcoming that is fair for all
3) no more death eternal life 4) the evil cabal is being replaced and as this is written,.... they're assets are being FROZEN AND DISTRIBUTED TO THE WORLD!

channelled messages from SaLuSa from Sirrius

Remember YOU ARE CREATING YOUR WORLD AROUND YOU..Consciousness IS ALL THAT EXISTS.. NOTHING ELSE... so learn to love, forgive, and be of service... The 5 D WORLD is almost here

Those that mock, scoff and do not believe will REMAIN...so those that have chosen so, by thier actions will ascend to next level on a parallel world.. we will not be better beings.. for all are equal in the site of "all that is" They are on a different path of ascention for thier soul... remember there is singularity and duality

a) a singularity planet (higher plane) is all LOVE b) a duality planet (earth) is ego and love (ego usually is dominant)

FROM ONE WHO KNOWS "In La'cech" (I am you and you are me) Be Blessed and joyus!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Those that mock, scoff and do not believe will REMAIN

May I ask, what of those that are good of heart but do not believe. Do they remain?

ALS

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I cannot watch the video right but if you feel it needs to be in this thread then I trust your judgement. Could you give me a quick summary of the vid?

ALS

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've noticed something as of late too. I also do find it odd certain things that 20 years ago were absolute fantasy bull# are becoming more and more common on day time television. As if to sort of prepare us for coming events. I have no Idea what is happening but I too feel something is amuck. I have no idea if 2012 has any significant meaning other than a nice even number that the creator of the mayan calendar decided to end his work.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join