It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Coming, I Can Feel It.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

I've known probably my whole life that one day things would come to a head, that there would be something almost apocalyptic happening within my lifetime.

You're not alone there

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Here is a video I made.
The tone and receptive nature of this thread
seemed like a decent enough place to put it.

Hope you don't mind ALS.

David Grouchy

I think that you captured it just right, you have a talent !

To me, this looks like another engineered event, a lot like 9/11 or 7/7 exceopt the public are being blamed rather than the government, who in all likleyhood have set it all up in the first place. Everyone in charge suddenly goes on holiday at the same time, then has to cut it short to solve the poblem which happened whilst they had an alibi. The public have got out of control, call up a large publicity event of sweeping it all up, get the average joe public to turn against the rioters, probably there will be revenge attacks and then the military police will have to patrol, just to keep the peace, finally introduce martial law to stop it from happening again. Once the greed aspect has been introduced and there is something for nothing introduced into the mix, well, I don't think it will stop on it's own now.

Have you any other songs recorded ?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I cannot watch the video right but if you feel it needs to be in this thread then I trust your judgement. Could you give me a quick summary of the vid?

ALS

A young man in the UK named Nick Riley, disgusted with the news and footage of all the looting,
took up his guitar and wrote a song about it in one hour. He recorded it and uploaded it. I added in still pictures from the army of brooms and clean up.

The song is a little rough, but there is genius there.

David Grouchy
edit on 11-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

I think that you captured it just right, you have a talent !

Have you any other songs recorded ?

The singers name is Nick Riley,
here is a link to his YouTube channel
where he has another songs uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

David Grouchy
edit on 11-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I often wonder how people who lived through World Wars one and two would view current events.
Let's say you were born ca. 1900.
Just taking a 31 year period 1914-1945, you would have witnessed death and destruction, political upheaval, environmental degradation, social unrest and scientific/technological advancements on a mind-numbing scale.

Over 16 million people died in WWI, areas of Europe were turned into a blood drenched hell of twisted metal, rotting corpses and mud.

50-70 million people died in WWII. Major cities across Europe and in Japan were razed to the ground in a firestorm of epic proportions.
Human behaviour sank to an all time low, testified to by the twisted experiments of the Nazis and the barbaric behaviour of the Japanese.

During this period, you also had the Great Depression, the Spanish 'flu pandemic (killed 50-100 million globally), The Dust Bowl, civil wars, revolutions, genocide, several majorly destructive quakes and tsunami hit Japan, China, Chile and elsewhere, catastrophic floods, droughts, typhoons and hurricanes, etc, etc.

I could go on but really I think it would be better if the people preaching the end is nigh and their gullible followers read up and get a bit of historical perspective.

You think things are bad today?
Go read a history book.
It's the perfect antidote to this new age hysteria, and you'll actually be glad to be living in an era of relative calm and stabilty.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I kinda feel like we are spiralling towards the beginning of a world war!
Economies are failing worldwide,wont be long until countries begin coveting their neighbours wealth!
Also,what better way to revitalise an economy and depopulate the planet at the same time?
Wars make money!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I too feel like there is something around the corner, almost like a static charge, or dull pressure in the air. Events do seem to be ramping up at a fair pace lately too, 2011 has already been tumultous, with 4 months left, the next 2 of which are said to be critical to our future. With the economy on the verge of collapse, Japan in a radiation hell hole, Europe and the middle east rioting, I can believe it.

BUT, though I can "feel" this pressure, and see events unfolding before my eyes, I must agree with the above post re historical perspective. The early 20th century was Hell on earth. Everywhere. In fact pre-20th century was pretty bad too, for thousands of years.

You think things are bad today? Go read a history book. It's the perfect antidote to this new age hysteria, and you'll actually be glad to be living in an era of relative calm and stabilty.

I agree with the above statement, but must also stress that the relative calm and stability that we have enjoyed for the last few decades (relative, remember), leads to a natural expectation of disaster and doom. What do you think?

OR

Do we want to see epic change? Personally I think, as a community, we do. I am not saying we want to see the population get wiped out, or catastrophe hit us all with fire and brimstone, but I think life is so mundane for a lot of us (work, sleep, play, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, play, sleep) that deep down we are hoping something will change the game for us. Maybe this hope leads to want, which leads to expectation that leads to a "feeling" (one I share remember).

Or

Something will happen to kick humanity out of its rotten rut in the next few months, years.

Part of me wants something to happen, part wants nothing to change, part hasn't a clue.

Just my honest thoughts.

Peace

CC

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
People have been saying this same cr*p on conspiracy sites for years. Fact is there is always something 'about to happen'. But of course now that something major is actually happening ie world financial crisis - and with 2012 just around the corner, even more folks are getting in touch with their 'inner doom'. But you would have to be something of a moron not to realise the world is going down the pan. Whatever - if people say it often enough - someone will eventually be right!
edit on 11-8-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think all this is like training...for such a singularity...and we'll all be like. "whoa" and then adapt accordingly.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Can you?

Perhaps I have been watching the news to much today but does anyone else have the feeling that something huge is on the horizon. Riots, economic collaspes, talk of war. It all seems to be culminating into some-sort-of destructive "singularity?".

I don't even know where I'm really going with this thread, its just, well, I have a strong feeling (a feeling that sprouts from my very core) that we are about to see some sort of world changing event. What that event may-be I have no clue.

I tell you, I was never one for the 2012 theory but now i'm not so sure.

ALS
edit on 9-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

If I had a pound everytime somebody said that, I'd be a rich man.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
disclosure is coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Hessling

Its crazy isn't it. I'm only 23 but I'm sure I never saw so much disaster in such a small period of time.

ALS

Oh you poor little boy, so you never lived in WWII, probably never lived at the brink of death due to starvation, you also have never experienced a genocide since you dont live in a 3rd world country where whole races are/were wiped out, or in a war zone, you also didnt experience a nuclear power plant blow up in the 80s and radioactive rain fallout all over Europe, you also did not experience cold war where everyone was scared ***less because of impending nuclear war/threats, you did not live in a communist country where you were denied basic rights and freedom, you never had to flee your country because the government repressed you, you did not live in China or any other similar country where 100s/1000s are getting killed because they dont agree with the government...you did not have to go to vietnam, getting shot and live the rest of your life as a disabled vet, let alone had to join WWII to fight against NAZIs...or being a Jew surviving a concentration camp under Hitler, or done ANYTHING in your LIFE even remotely "scary" or worth complaining about? Let me guess: NO!

Do you realize how pathetic your crying is?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Can you?

Perhaps I have been watching the news to much today but does anyone else have the feeling that something huge is on the horizon. Riots, economic collaspes, talk of war. It all seems to be culminating into some-sort-of destructive "singularity?".

I don't even know where I'm really going with this thread, its just, well, I have a strong feeling (a feeling that sprouts from my very core) that we are about to see some sort of world changing event. What that event may-be I have no clue.

I tell you, I was never one for the 2012 theory but now i'm not so sure.

ALS

It's called Entropy:

The law of entropy, or the second law of thermodynamics, along with the first law of thermodynamics comprise the most fundamental laws of physics.

What it means is that all order must revert to chaos. Everything in the universe is subject to it but on a human scale lets refer to society. Ancient Rome fell to it, ancient Egypt, Greece etc. In fact every civilization in history has been subject to it and so will we. The difference for us is that today the whole world is so connected we'll all go at the same time. It's unavaiodable and it will happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I feel it too. I honestly believe something major is coming soon. The economy is going to fallout and the world will enter an age of darkness.... no pun intended.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What you're feeling is the approaching change. As a matter of fact, it's closer than you think. Try this thread on for size...
It's Almost Time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It might be interesting for you.

edit on 8/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

reply to post by Hessling

Its crazy isn't it. I'm only 23 but I'm sure I never saw so much disaster in such a small period of time.

ALS

Let me guess: NO!

Do you realize how pathetic your crying is?

Did any of that happen to you? Let me guess: Maybe? You see unlike you I do not jump to conclusions.

Do you realize how pathetic your trolling is? This isn't Youtube.

ALS

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

yes it's an overwhelming feeling of a supernatural presence upon Humanity because Jesus is coming quickly not only that Wormwood! The comet Elenin aka Wormwood aka Nibiru is in our orbital earth plane. We are feeling a shift in energies and that is why we all are becoming sensitive and aware, I had many dreams and visions maybe you can read them just search and I had a dream about black anomalies headed towards earth with gaseous clouds. I believe there is a spiritual darkness coming upon the earth.

linking wormwood to nibiru is beyond an enormous stretch. I think you're mixing up your theories.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes, i feel it too.

Whether we are experiencing some sort of precognition of some future event or we are wise enough by now to expect something that will be manufactured for us, I can't tell.

But don't anyone be so arrogant as to assume something big is not coming. The powers that be thrive on calamity and the opportunities it brings. If something does not show up on its own, it will be provided for us.

it always has.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Many of higher vibrational levels are feeling the acsention as well as tunning into what is coming in terms of Earth changes.Not to worry if your of the Light. Many are also re-awakening psychic abilities lost through the cycles of rebirth.
Interesting times we live in said AN.TU ...

Blessed Be from the True Anunnaki Inanna* Wish I had an 8pointed star...lol!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join