It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth theory? Looking for free thinkers to discuss and ponder.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I have been reading into the Hollow Earth theory lately and I was looking for some input from other ATS'ers.

There are some interesting points to be made with regards research into this field of banana's.

For example..

The expanding hollow earth theory sits very nicely into the continental plate shifts.

We still dont fully understand gravity so how can we begin to hypothise how our poles REALY work?

Have we found magma lower than 35 miles into the earth before?

The lowest bore hole created is only 2 miles deep above land (according to the web) so how do we know what is 6-800 miles below that?

NOW.... I am not looking for debunker's/trolls to just spout of their opinions... I MUST BE CLEAR ON THAT.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS..... Some decent scientific info, weather to the contrary of the theory I care not.

But I really would like to get a good discussion going about this with some people interested in this field of research.

Now.. I have not read too much on this and I am merely starting out on my fact finding mission and so would really appreciate some valid scientific input from you guys.

And just to clarify.. I am not really that interested in Olaf's accounts etc.. or those of the NAZI"s as what I am looking for here is a straight forward new approach to the research without having to dirty ourselves with previous accounts from.... lets say.. channelers/mediums talking to aliens in Orion... who in my opinion loose all credibility when hit with scientific argument. (and im not bagging mediums here.. i just want to keep this in the realms of debateable discussable scientific content.)

So guys.. what are your thoughts?

If any of you have some good sources of info on the subject then I would love to here them.. weather they be online or books to rent or purchase, DVD's to watch or (i hate to say) youtube (urrrgh) clips?

GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT GUYS!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here are some sources and discussion:
Hollow Earth
edit on 8/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here are some sources and discussion:
Hollow Earth
edit on 8/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Cheers mate!

Your a smart cookie Phage?... whats your take on this whole thing?

Some of it seems like absolute crap.. especially when you tarnish it with ufo's, mediums, nazi's etc... but have you looked into the actual physics of the matter before yourself?

ETA... And yes I have googled this subject several times.. yet I have found only one site which doesnt tarnish itself with junk. Only one have I found that keeps it strictly science and physics... but then even that one leads to a book sale... which i will probably go and order for a read.
edit on 9-8-2011 by w3nd1g0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

You'll probably find my comments in one or more of the threads.

The "physics" used to validate the notion of a hollow Earth are absurd; beginning from the problem of the formation of a hollow planet and extending through gravitational effects and seismic data.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As just another humanoid, I have been in tunnels & caverns about a mile underground and it is hypnotic and beautiful, I can't imagine going any further than where I went...it's crazy. But, I can't see it possible for a hollow earth scenario, for sure there are caverns that go deeper than any human has gone thus far, maybe even lined with gold. But, hollow earth...it doesn't make sense! I have always believed that probably bigfoot was a deep earth dweller, I grew up 50 miles from Mt. Rainier and twice in my life, I experienced that big bastard. He disappeared way too fast and I have always believed that he had a tunnel entrance somewhere that he ran off into. Deep earth caverns & tunnels for sure, hollow earth...no way!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i have pondered that same question , when i heard of Mel's hole search.yahoo.com... from one of the links

Mel's Hole is the name given to an alleged geographic anomaly that is said to have been discovered near Ellensburg, Washington
and the one in Russia, that one, i have no real say as too if it is real or not but if it is would that be then exit from Mel's hole or an entrance? if so how deep and how big is the hallow earth the deeper you get the hotter it gets but the how do you explain a frozen chair?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good thread. A topic that i have of great interest is that of the "hollow earth" & other dimensional entities/lifeforms.

Most people claim it to be so outlandish from their pre-programmed molten core take on gravity & such, which is okay, for we will look back upon a lot of things we did as childish/silly.

Look up Admiral Byrd north pole flight. i read it a few years back after traveling the globe in search for an answer regarding this & more. simply put, he met some form of entity inside the earth.

ive talked with a reputable shaman priest about this & the answer flat out is YES. theyre in another form of dimension or reality though & the time goes by at a different rate for them. theres a lot into it. Just think of the fact that we cant see all of the light spectrum - theres more than the ROY-G-BIV out there.

be a peaceful person & youll be fine. being the little brother type of advanced interstellar beings can be thrilling.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have just found a paper on TrES-4 which is a hypothosised Hollow Planet to explain its very low mass.

Is it not possible for a similar model of this hypothosis to fit on other planetary creation theories? Or does it just not make any physical sense in main stream science?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
let your heart decide the truth - for theres going to be things that your mind thinks impossible.

www.reversespins.com...

Admiral Byrd's supposed interstellar contact.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here is an awesome thread on the hollow earth. Pros and Cons.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Where do stars come from, dust? How about planets?
Every planet is a potential star, but in it's infancy it needs a shell type of protection as it grows outward from it's mother, or parents (binary stars).
When it grows large enough it becomes dense like a Jupiter then eventually ignites.

But where do planets really come from? A bunch of rocks smashing into each other, melting into one another, then forming an iron spinning core that moves independently from the outer layers seems a bit OFF to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

I've heard a lot about this in looking around the web. I don't pay that much attention to it because I think in the short term it won't make that much difference. And in the long term we will find out, if we survive that long.

There is a LOT of blab on the internet about how science is lying to us about a lot of things. I have enough personal knowledge of such instances that I am convinced this argument has some validity. But to kick out our trust in science leaves...what? If you can't trust science OR religion for the straight scoop, then who is left? Your last choice is to trust yourself. And I think that's what a lot of cats have done, in some form or another. But what this means more deeply is that I shouldn't really accept someone's opinion about how something is until I have checked it out for myself. And that takes super-human powers, which I have not yet perfected. So even if we rely on our own discernment, strictly speaking, we end up guessing a lot of the time.

Most people who think the earth is hollow have been told that by ETs. Drunvalo says he has been there. His new publicist Jason has posted a video claiming to show a depression at the north pole with clouds flowing into it. I have not heard of anyone other than Drunvalo who has reported actually going inside the planet (as a being, not with his body) and checking it out. But he did say that on one trip he took a whole class of about 90 people with him.

So that's where it stands for me. I'm open to the idea, but I haven't seen a lot of consistent evidence for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

The famous picture of which you speak was a timelapse image which was then composited into the image you see on his site.

The dark patch with what appear to be clouds at the top is actually just the area that didnt get any sun during the time that the photographs were taken apparently.

Cheers for you input mate!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Where do stars come from, dust? How about planets?
Every planet is a potential star, but in it's infancy it needs a shell type of protection as it grows outward from it's mother, or parents (binary stars).
When it grows large enough it becomes dense like a Jupiter then eventually ignites.

But where do planets really come from? A bunch of rocks smashing into each other, melting into one another, then forming an iron spinning core that moves independently from the outer layers seems a bit OFF to me.

Yes that it my issue with the whole thing.. and we have never found magma deeper than 35 miles underground apparently?

It doesn't quite sit right with me either tbh.

I suppose we would have to actually bore down to at least 800 miles just to blow off the crust thickness theory.. but even that wouldnt be conclusive... what if you didnt realise you were drilling into the underside of a huge inverted mountain which would add extra depth depending on where you are drilling obviously.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i have pondered that same question , when i heard of Mel's hole search.yahoo.com... from one of the links

Mel's Hole is the name given to an alleged geographic anomaly that is said to have been discovered near Ellensburg, Washington
and the one in Russia, that one, i have no real say as too if it is real or not but if it is would that be then exit from Mel's hole or an entrance? if so how deep and how big is the hallow earth the deeper you get the hotter it gets but the how do you explain a frozen chair?

Now thats awesome.. i would love a chance to see big foot. hehe. I will check out some info on this Mel's hole of which you speak and take it all in!

Thanks for your input mate!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0
reply to post by Phage

I have just found a paper on TrES-4 which is a hypothosised Hollow Planet to explain its very low mass.

Is it not possible for a similar model of this hypothosis to fit on other planetary creation theories? Or does it just not make any physical sense in main stream science?

Well of course I can't prove it, but I do believe most of the planets will eventually be found to be hollow, and the very low density of some objects out there is already adding weight(!) to the argument. If my research is correct, then the planets are formed in the arms of the galaxies, as well as in very energetic toruses around some Suns. They form as what is known as Coulomb balls, something that was observed with torus based fusion reactors. Dust will form into spheres, or sphere-polyhedron really, and different sizes or types of dust will form layers in the sphere. Dusty plasma and vibration in a curved magnetic field might be the simplest way to put it. This process has been produced in a lab, all you need to do is scale it up a whole bunch of times.
edit on 9-8-2011 by GaryN because: Fat Fingers

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

TrES-4 is a gas giant, not a rocky planet. It is not comparable to Earth.
While it is not known why its density is so low, it is thought that its very high temperatures have something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks mate.. just read some info which backs what you say.. cheers!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You might also like this thread. The expanding earth earth hypothesis

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by w3nd1g0

You'll probably find my comments in one or more of the threads.

The "physics" used to validate the notion of a hollow Earth are absurd; beginning from the problem of the formation of a hollow planet and extending through gravitational effects and seismic data.

I would love it if it was true

Do you mean where they say the gravitational pull comes from the middle of the crust?

Have you seen the thread about the Nazis mapping it: Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

I'll be honest these "calcuations" they make mean nothing to me but according to the videos on the above thread they work out, everytime

Would you mind giving your take on them?
edit on 9/8/11 by Lucifer84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join