It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne is illuminati. Before you laugh, hear me out.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
He's either Illuminati, or at least knows a lot about them.
"I know what they don't wanna tell you, just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof"
No details needed here.
"I know a girl named crystal, last name ball. I look into her eyes, and I can see it all
I see it when she cry, I'm there when she call, cause I live inside of the mirror on the wall.
K-k-kill em all, die in the spirit of the war, thinkin what am I bein spiritual for?"
He's got a crystal ball. And he's definitely talking about an actual crystal ball, not a girl. Then he mentions "bein spiritual" right after it... This isn't even a coded message. It's clear as day.

Ok, so I had heard all those before, but I never really thought anything of it. But on his newest mixtape, "Sorry for the Wait," in the song "Sorry for the Wait," he says,
"and they can't blindfold what my third eye see" and right before it, he says "I'm not playin with *expletive*"
He published it for free so here ya go, no copyright infringement:
sorry for the wait
Warning: there is swearing in the video.

He's done collaborations with Jay-Z, an obvious Illuminati. I'm not going to link to any specific thread because there are several. Oh and Jay-z, lil wayne, and Kanye have done a song together before, "U ain't never gotta ask". He mentioned Lady Gaga in another song on the album "Sorry for the Wait," I actually just happened to read a thread about how Lady Gaga is illuminati like 10 mins before listening to the song.

He knows what they don't wanna tell you.

Thoughts, suggestions? More evidence that Lil Wayne is illuminati?
People who are just going to make fun of people proposing theories on a site for Conspiracy theorists aren't welcome. If you disagree, fine, but please state why you disagree.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He's also an alien according to another song =)

Lil Wayne freestyle-

www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 8-8-2011 by beenupsince2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
edit on 8-8-2011 by neonitus because: ah

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

Haha, one of my first threads on ATS what titled something like "Lil Wayne is a reptilian."
That thread was meant to be a joke...this one is serious.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Lil Wayne is a decent rap artist. His step dad has Masonic connections. He's just another puppet doing it for money like Jay z or gaga

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
He's also an alien according to another song =)

Lil Wayne is obviously from Mars.
On a serious note, I don't believe he is Illuminati, or Jay Z, or even Lady Gaga. Maybe by chance he has enough money to pay off people for information, but I don't think an Illuminati would be mentioning they know these things in rap songs. Wouldn't they be more subtle as well?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
Lil Wayne is a decent rap artist.

I think he's a great artist. best rapper alive, no homo.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wayne is not an illuminati. If you study all of his documentaries, personal video documentaries, hear all of his music, audio recordings of him just talking, and his artwork, it reveals that Lil wayne is as open minded as we are about the Illuminati and different theories. By conveying symbolism in his music he just is speaking about what he believes in. Wayne sits there, smokes a blunt or two, or three, and ponders about all the facts about thi world and puts them together. Thats how i got to believing all of this in the first place too, Marijuana invokes curiosity, understanding, and meaning. What better way to fully understand something?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I heard you. Now, I can say with high confidence that anyone who uses "lil" as a prefix to their moniker are NOT illuminati, but are hood rats or wannabe hood rats.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is obvious to anyone with working ears. Any douche that can "create" such terrible music and be praised as much as he has been is hand in hand with the Rock-a-Feller rap bull#.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59ef96ecabd9.jpg[/atsimg]

One of the illuminated? Doubt it.

link   
You didn't even provide evidence that he was part of the illuminati. You basically just posted some of his lyrics and said it was obvious that he is in the illuminati.

What do crystal balls and spiritual have to do with the illuminati? Also, do you even know if he wrote the lyrics?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
you think all rap even lots of music is actually being created for a purpose to control views of people and thoughts it could even make people hate eachother... lil wayne is just a part. its obvious in some music videos from so many artists...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
I heard you. Now, I can say with high confidence that anyone who uses "lil" as a prefix to their moniker are NOT illuminati, but are hood rats or wannabe hood rats.

but he likes to be called by other names...Weezy f baby and tunechi. Tunechi is the one he's really been throwin out in songs lately.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Before you all go to bashing someone you dont understand, read up on him, he is actually a pretty outstanding individual. He is very passionate (Life Dedicating) about his work and even has managed to get a Doctrine in Social Sciences from the University of Houston. Hence his song dropping entitled "Dr. Carter". His IQ has also been found to be substantially high... like a few points shy of genius high. Do you honestly think an average person could string together complex metaphors and vocabularies from the top of their head while they are in front of a microphone? All while being piled under stress from raising 4 children, maintaining his status as number one artist, and his own education... (Which even as a kid he always had straight A's, he dropped out of High-school at 16 to chase his passion for music)

Im just saying people, a little respect for the guy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The blindfold is used in Masonic rituals correct? That's not the same thing as Illuminati last I checked. Also he might not even be referring to those rituals, the general image conjured by the lyrics would be someone with a third eye wearing a blindfold, the third eye would remain uncovered. It's actually decent imagery.

There's no reason why a non-Mason or non-Illuminati person couldn't use symbolism and imagery generally considered to be illuminati/masonic. My orange juice container has an image of the rising sun on it, I don't think this means the guys who own the company worship the sun/phoenix/horus/all seeing eye, I think it means that oranges are grown by sunlight and orange juice is drank in the morning with breakfast. There is a such thing as reading too far into things.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I think it means that oranges are grown by sunlight and orange juice is drank in the morning with breakfast. There is a such thing as reading too far into things.

Sometimes making complete sense is hilarious
i wish everyone thought like You and I

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Lol you must be new here... He and all other artists are in no way Illuminati. They're puppets at most to push the agenda. Actual decision making illuminati members?
No way.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I read somewhere (trying to find the link) that once celebrities reach a certain status they are approached by TPTB and are offered certain things for their cooperation but that ultimately the celebs are just being used and only think they will gain from such an allegiance. A "golden ticket" if you will, should anything happen to us mere mortals. I'm not sure if that's true or not but it seems plausible.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
I read somewhere (trying to find the link) that once celebrities reach a certain status they are approached by TPTB and are offered certain things for their cooperation but that ultimately the celebs are just being used and only think they will gain from such an allegiance.

I have also read somewhere about a man one hundred times taller than the average men of his world helped construct huge buildings for the people and defeated enemies for them. I think it was Gulliver's Travels

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join