It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne is illuminati. Before you laugh, hear me out.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Honestly, although i do not completely believe your premise i can not say i would be surprised ... Anyone as big as lil wayne with no bad publicity must be well connected.... or at least have "skilled" puppet masters.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer
I read somewhere (trying to find the link) that once celebrities reach a certain status they are approached by TPTB and are offered certain things for their cooperation but that ultimately the celebs are just being used and only think they will gain from such an allegiance.

I have also read somewhere about a man one hundred times taller than the average men of his world helped construct huge buildings for the people and defeated enemies for them. I think it was Gulliver's Travels

Well if all you are going to do is troll then go find a bridge.

That aside Weezy is definitely just a pawn. Throw him in with Dre Eminem 50 Lupe (Beaming eh?) and all the rest. It is well documented and aside from disseminating knowledge it is best to just ignore them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is it with the constant Lil Wayne bashing in these types of rooms? If you knew anything about the man you would realize that he works way too much and way too hard to be in on some global take down.And also, from all that I've read about the Illuminati,They don't exactly seem to be the sort of group who are all that cool with recuitingAfrican American members. The majority of your arguement seems based on Lil Wayne song lyrics. Puttin down Rap lyrics isn't all that easy, sometimes you gotta reach for a rhyme. If anything evil is going on in the Rap music scene, I would have to point my finger at the Big Shot record excecutives. I believe the videos and comments that artist such as Tupuc and Micheal Jackson have attested to are true.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
PPPFFFTHAHAHa Lil Wayne is not Illuminati...The guys from the ghetto and his mom new the biggest coc aine dealer around "Baby" who was pushing weight and music while paying for lil wayne to get good schooling because his friendship with lil waynes mom... I doubt a member of the illuminati is dumb enough to shoot himself lol or his mentor baby..but lil waynes done just that..Nope I'd say He has the same marketing strategy as Jay-Z Drake etc etc etc and that strategy is to make people believe they are more than they are so they can sell records...

Marketing director: hey lil wayne all the kids think you're in secret societys..its all over twitter write a couple raps using highly illustrative symbolism about # you know nothing about and we'll handle the marketing/sales

lil wayne: Answers ungjgh give me codiene syrup and I'll Blo* Y** too
edit on 9-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You might be intrested in watching this movie on youtube...it goes into the whole music industry...i was skeptical at first but after watching it definetly gets you thinking....its 12 or 11 parts total and about the 4th video gets really intresting...def worth watching if your bored

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
Lil Wayne is a decent rap artist. His step dad has Masonic connections. He's just another puppet doing it for money like Jay z or gaga

Decent? All of his stuff is probably written for him. He sucks. Takes no skill.
www.youtube.com...

This is real hip hop, this is a real mc
www.youtube.com...

Most the main stream hip hop artist love money more then they love hip hop. They are puppets. They are controlled by other more powerful puppets. Their is a battle in hip hop. Good vs Evil, Dark vs light God Vs Satin. Its very real. If you want to learn more look into artist Canibus, Jedi mind tricks, professor grif and killa priest, they expose the industry in their lyrics. For starters, if you like youtube clips then check out the series the industry. It expose the ocult working in the main stream music world. www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

In the end you cant really blame them though. Most of these artist get sucked into it. They get in to deep before they can climb out. Just look at eminem. He writes about it in his song. How he is controlled by multiple deamons. (I would not even call them deamons) He tried to escape, witch is why he was gone for a long while and all of sudden reappeared.

If you listen to Canibus lyrics he is controlled by a entity that calls him self Rip The Jacker.(makes it very clear that it is a entity taking over canibus body) In his songs he talks about how he is the best (most rappers say they are but this guy is like mozart of hip hop), how he got no credit for it and how he should be one of the biggest names in hip hop. So the entity called him self Rip The Jacker to make it his mission to get back at the industry witch would not let him in because he is to good. Rip the jacker is not canibus you can tell by the way rip spits and canibus spits. Rip is way better but canibus is still good. + talks about it out in the open.
edit on 9-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I been meaning to listen to the Mobb deep interview on alex jones show supposedly they talk about it too...but in all honesty I cant see the rappers themselves just being anything more than pawns under some1 elses control...An I love DemiGodz Army of Pharoes Jedi mind Tricks Killah Priest/All of Wu Tang..absolutely they speak alot of truth but if it a war between good an evil like you say then why do they aspire to do songs with them?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
in drop the world he can now even rebirth pop up in his spaceship and leave earth lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow, seriously?

Lil Wayne can barely speak correct English, let alone have his wits about him to be part of any Illuminati.

If there is an Illuminati, the idea that these rappers are involved is laughable at best. If anything, they would be used as tools for some specific purpose. Other than that, these musicians are using their lyrics and videos to try to imply some affiliation with the Illuminati for the purposes of selling records. Come on, guys.....be real. The Illuminati is "all the rage" right now, and it's being used as a tool for profit.

If there's an Illuminati, I would find it hard to believe that it didn't have a predominant "white supremest" philosophy driving it. I just don't see people at the center of any Illuminati taking in rappers who originated from the ghetto. Sorry.....not buying it. These rappers can write lyrics and depict "Illuminati" symbols in their music all they want, but, realistically, it's a joke to think it's legit.

Do the lyrics beginning at 2:30 in this vid sound like they are coming from someone from the Illuminati?

edit on 9-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just as all news is Illuminati news , all media is Illuminati media.

LIZARD-PEOPLE Claims of Satanic influence in rock music are hardly new. Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page notoriously bought Aleister Crowley’s Boleskine House beside Loch Ness, and the Rolling Stones were promoting “Sympathy for the Devil” through the 1960s and ’70s. But the recent revival of interest in occult-influenced media has moved the focus away from individual performers and towards an invisible network of handlers, managers, psychiatrists and supporting ‘creatives’. In this new view, celebrities and famous performers are victims of the conspiracy, not its leaders. According to conspiracy investigators, many actors and performers, including almost every famous name in the business, have given up their freedom involuntarily. They now live in a kind of twilight world where their actions are controlled and their media presence is carefully stage-managed to promote Illuminati imagery – and to keep the public focused on consuming it.

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

thinking about it..kings of leon weren't able to play any instruments until caleb decided they shall be musicians

somehow i believe that there is something sinister about the rock world....

as already mentioned in this thread..the documentary music industry exposed is put up quiet well

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

watching "drop the world - lil Wayne" i only realized that i cant write down the word bitch on this forum when he is making millions for saying it out loud...nice

just love how a punk can be turned into millionaire pop star whilst i revive only for few days just after salary day

edit on 9-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Opinions are Opinions, but the word decent and mainstream rap artists should never be put together..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I looking for more proof that is connected ti the Illuminati. It seems far fetched.. I am not bashing the OP ... Just waiting to see more proof from other ATS members to prove this point. I am sure Lil Wayne has enough money to own a space ship.
edit on 9-8-2011 by mizarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yea, it's just of the trend of america right now.
End world BS and secret societies and what not.
In one song he says "Dissect your like science, put an end to your world the like Mayans"
It's just what's going around right now on the internet and what ever.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wayne is not Illuminati. He's from Nawlins and raps about money, girls and drugs. I dont see him in any way being connected to the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE
Wayne is not an illuminati. If you study all of his documentaries, personal video documentaries, hear all of his music, audio recordings of him just talking, and his artwork, it reveals that Lil wayne is as open minded as we are about the Illuminati and different theories. By conveying symbolism in his music he just is speaking about what he believes in. Wayne sits there, smokes a blunt or two, or three, and ponders about all the facts about thi world and puts them together. Thats how i got to believing all of this in the first place too, Marijuana invokes curiosity, understanding, and meaning. What better way to fully understand something?

You my friend are a scholar and a gentleman.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I completely agree, anyone can use symbolism, and you may be looking far too into it. In one line he refers to being locked up and then being free. Someone could easily argue that it refers to the illuminati's open-mindedness and interest in reason. They would try to use simple reason, instead of religion, to solve things. But that can simply be a reference to his jail time. Try not to dig too deep.

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Ghost375

The blindfold is used in Masonic rituals correct? That's not the same thing as Illuminati last I checked. Also he might not even be referring to those rituals, the general image conjured by the lyrics would be someone with a third eye wearing a blindfold, the third eye would remain uncovered. It's actually decent imagery.

There's no reason why a non-Mason or non-Illuminati person couldn't use symbolism and imagery generally considered to be illuminati/masonic. My orange juice container has an image of the rising sun on it, I don't think this means the guys who own the company worship the sun/phoenix/horus/all seeing eye, I think it means that oranges are grown by sunlight and orange juice is drank in the morning with breakfast. There is a such thing as reading too far into things.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
HAHAHA there's no way Weezy is Illuminati, he's paid to be versatile
"Money, power, respect..3 the hard way"
"I get paid to kill time, dead clocks"
"I take 3 L's to the head, love, live, life..then I'm dead"
"I'll still chop ya up n feed ya ass to the poor"

When rappers are talking about a girl they love, they're usually talking about their soul..in which they refer to as female

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join