It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ready to Vaporize the Jewish State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don�t think its a bad idea at all, you�re all so quick to see the destruction of other terrorist nations, but whenever someone wants to see the annihilation of Israel or the USA (one and the same) all of a sudden its Ooh No! Shock, disbelief, horror.

Start with Israel, the biggest terrorist nation in the Middle East, and then move on to the USA.

Destroy both, end of problems.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, persian is currently not here, but I would like to hear what his opinion is and to why he seems to approve of this. I would like to have an intelligent conversation with him on this...he is after all, the one that started this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I also recently saw a program about the American economy, and their reasons for the escalating dept is due to sustaining the living standards of their OAP's.... Strange

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Russian Bear will be reduced to a thumbsucking shell on the mountains of Israel. Find something more significant to worry and spue your anti-semitic venom toward. Jehovah God keeps and protects The Jewish State so fall on your knees and be grateful I Am dosen't VAPORIZE you to less than a burned out cinder for your ignorance, remember he who keeps Israel neither sleeps or slumbers and there is a spy in the Middle Eastern sky and he is JEWISH!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well.......pershain was on 5 minutes ago...I guess he isn't going to tell us why he approves of this
I for one, would like to know

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
I don�t think its a bad idea at all,

Start with Israel, the biggest terrorist nation in the Middle East, and then move on to the USA.

Destroy both, end of problems.

Why don't we start with YOUR STREET/HOUSE to make sure our bombs work?!

What in the HELL are you talking about?! Destroy the U.S.?! Who would Ireland turn to then mate?!

sheesh!

m...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LadyV, most likley Persian is just an ignorant kid raised in hate he won't giove us a logical answer.

And Sickboy what the hell are you saying? So much ignorance. Destroy Isreal? What for? Oh yes we should destroy a nation since they retaliate against people who blow up buses and kids. And the US? Hey where would Ireland be without the US? We're the ones who want to see peace over there, your IRA and the Brit's radical Protestants keep the killing going on. So much ignorance in your post, deny it.

And smell the irony, hey Sickboy ever here of the IRA? Yeah perfect Ireland has a terror orginization.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
LadyV, most likley Persian is just an ignorant kid raised in hate he won't giove us a logical answer.

And Sickboy what the hell are you saying? So much ignorance. Destroy Isreal? What for? Oh yes we should destroy a nation since they retaliate against people who blow up buses and kids. And the US? Hey where would Ireland be without the US? We're the ones who want to see peace over there, your IRA and the Brit's radical Protestants keep the killing going on. So much ignorance in your post, deny it.

And smell the irony, hey Sickboy ever here of the IRA? Yeah perfect Ireland has a terror orginization.

You obviously know so much about terrorism in ireland as you funded it! correct me if I am wrong but Bush doesn't give a F&*k about ireland and according to your own state department it no longer classifies the IRA as a terrorist organistaion anyway.

cfrterrorism.org...

I dont believe that killing millions of people in US & Israel would make the world a better place but i do believe that removing the true axis of evil between the rogue regimes in both countries would.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

removing the true axis of

You mean US, Israel, and�?????

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The IRA has committed terrorist actions just becase the US does not consider it a terrorist orginization does not mean it is not one.

Back up your statements on how the US and Isreal are the "real" "terrorists".

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lets give Persian the benifit of the doubt. To me he just seems to have much pride in his country which is just fine IMO. I read many of his threads on Iran weapon systems and I just take it as pride for their devlopment and I understand that.Everyone should be proud of there country to some extent.

Sickboy um sorry I am not going to try to defend him

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The IRA has committed terrorist actions just becase the US does not consider it a terrorist orginization does not mean it is not one.

Back up your statements on how the US and Isreal are the "real" "terrorists".

Do you believe everything Fox news tell you then?

ok where do want me to start?

israel

there are numerous UN resolutions against Israell for illegal occupation of Palestinie and lebanon, illegal deportation of Palestinians, illegal attacks against west beirut, Tunisia, lebanon, syria, Jordan, iraq, iran.

refusal to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

the refusal to comply with Un resolutions if commited by a country such as...say iran would be grounds for the US to attack would it not?

anyway let's forget about Israel and concentrate on the US (and this includes Britain as well) shall we?

how about we look back in the recent history to Bush senior.

At the end of the first gulf war on the road from Mutlaa, Kuwait, to Basra, US planesfirst bombed the front and rear vehicle of a convoy then proceeded to bomb the remaining vehicles for hours. In this horrific attack more than 2,000 vehicles and tens of thousands of charred and dismembered bodies littered the sixty miles of highway. This occured AFTER Saddam Hussein he would completely withdraw all troops from Kuwait in compliance with UN Resolution 660. The way that the bodies of the human beings were incinerated suggested the use of napalm, phosphorus, or other incindiary bombs which are anti-personnel weapons outlawed under the 1977 Geneva Protocols.

THE MASSACRE OF WITHDRAWING TROOPS VIOLATES THE GENEVA CONVENTION OF 1949, COMMON ARTICLE 3, WHICH OUTLAWS THE KILLING OF SOLDIERS WHO "ARE OUT OF COMBAT�

let go a little further back...

Between 1972 and 1978 the US supported the Shah of Iran selling him more than $20 billion of advanced military equipment. The Shah and his brutal secret police called SAVAK had one of the worst human rights records in the world and the US and Britain put him in there.

The US has committed aggressions in violation of international law by invading Grenada in 1983, bombing Tripoli and Benghazi in Libya in 1986, financing the contra in Nicaragua, UNITA in southern Africa and supporting military dictatorships in Liberia, Chile, E1 Salvador, Guatemala, the Philippines, and many other places.

American soldiers have been involved in the torture and murder of captured Taliban prisoners, and may have aided in the "disappearance" of up to 3 000 men in the region of Mazar-i-Sharif

LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT GUANTAMANO BAY!!!

The US is holding people of up to 40 different nationalities, denied their rights under international law and held in conditions which may amount to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, the detainees face severe psychological distress and there have been numerous suicide attempts. None of the detainees have been granted prisoner of war status or brought before a �competent tribunal� to determine their status, as required by Article 5 of the Third Geneva Convention. Even the former head of MI5 has condemned it.

Do you want me to continue??

ok

How about kosovo?

on the 31st May 1999 Nato bombed a hospital at Surdulice, Serb soldiers were hiding in the basement but civilian refugees sleeping above them. The soldiers survived and the civilians were slaughtered! James Shea announced that it was "a military target". this is illegal under international law. Article 50, paragraph 3, of the 1949 Geneva Conventions' Protocol 1 specifically demands the safeguarding of civilian lives even in the presence of "individuals who do not come within the definition of civilians".

The German government in a report stated that no extensive persecution of Albanians in Kosovo was taking place prior to the Nato bombing. The persucation we were told was happening was their sole justification for the war! it was all just lies so why did they attack?

I dont really need to continue do I !!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by persian

removing the true axis of

You mean US, Israel, and�?????

Britain of course

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I take it you all haven't seen sickboy's first thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has some serious issues. While I think he's telling the truth when he says he believes that death, destruction, disease, chaos, etc. is best for everyone (because he's sick like that), especially if you're from or live in the US, I think he just posts this stuff on here to get a rise out of people.
It's best just to ignore him.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Death to humanity would be the best thing for this world. I guess that makes me sick too.
Or does it make me less selfish to realize that most of our problems stem from our very existence?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Death to humanity would be the best thing for this world. I guess that makes me sick too.
Or does it make me less selfish to realize that most of our problems stem from our very existence?

Besides natural distasters, all our problems exsist because we exsist.
What's your point?

Everything and everyone that doesn't agree with you should be killed or destroyed? No that doesn't make you less selfish....

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Everything and everyone that doesn't agree with you should be killed or destroyed? No that doesn't make you less selfish....

Excuse me. I think you have me confused with some other sick person.

I think humanity, as a whole, which means including little ole me, should not exist. This has nothing to do with people that don't agree with me. This has to do with peace and harmony. Yes, I know, that's not something you and I will ever experience. :shk:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Excuse me. I think you have me confused with some other sick person.

Sorry, too many sick people running around here

I think humanity, as a whole, which means including little ole me, should not exist. This has nothing to do with people that don't agree with me. This has to do with peace and harmony. Yes, I know, that's not something you and I will ever experience. :shk:

Uh....that doesn't make sense. Without humans here to define what peace is, how can there be peace?
What would be the purpose of peace and harmony anyway without anyone here to enjoy it?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Uh....that doesn't make sense. Without humans here to define what peace is, how can there be peace?
What would be the purpose of peace and harmony anyway without anyone here to enjoy it?

You see, that's the selfishness I was talking about earlier. Peace is unachievable as long as we exist. What's the purpose of living without ever being able to achieve peace? We're screwed.

Can you imagine a world of tranquility? That's the closest you'll come to the real thing. :shk:

[edit on 8/19/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
I'm sorry to say that but this author is an idiot. Not only that he supports the holocaust and claims absoloutly ignorant claims about Israel and the Jews (claims which can be easily disputed and proven to be wrong), he also has very minor understanding in the middle eastern situation, politics and weaponry.

The scenario he describes is as logical as Star Wars.

Don't get so worked up. We are not gonna nuke you

What is this, the ATS diplomacy thread? (maybe we should have one of those... you know, so we can all try to assure eachother that our countries aren't really doing the F'd up things they're doing?)

Nice to see peace given a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join