It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ready to Vaporize the Jewish State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Animals are not peaceful Its a Kill or be Killed world in the animal kingdom. Survial of the fitest.

Take for example the Slave maker Ant. Not only are Ants very warlike,some one once said if ants had nuclear weapons the world would be over in 45 min.
but this form of ant makes slaves of other colonies of ants.

I once thought only humans could think up such a act but bugs beat us too it by millions of years.

www.denverhughes.net...

So maybe all life except plants should be wiped out to make peace. Wait even plants fight each other for space and food though its not as quick as us humans do it its fighting none the less

[edit on 19-8-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Arnold thank you for supplying yourself. Now I see you have an intense hatred for Americans, Brits and Jews, where is it that you live?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Very true the economy is becoming weaker but it is notin like they exagerate it to be. We are not like Russia was when they fell. heck come to think of it if we were ever repaid all that other countries owe us we would be jsut fine.

- I don't know where you're getting this from but what debts "other countries owe us" that you think will make everything "be jsut fine".

The US national debt is enormous and your current spending deficit is huge.

You guys are up to your oxters in debt to the rest of the developed world.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

There is Billions of dollars owed to the United States they give out loans to alot of countries at crazy interest rates. But most of those countries are poor as hell and will never pay back the money with the interest

[edit on 18-8-2004 by ShadowXIX]

It seems I under estimated the debt owed to the US. For every dollar Third World countries receive in aid they have to pay about thirteen back. In 1994 the amont owed was two trillion dollars! If the US ever got this payed back it would put a huge dent in the US national debt.

www.globalissues.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It was enough internal problems without provoking wars away from its borders. It hasn't used nukes in Checnya, so why Israel?

By the way, dang you, Weird! Your stupid picture hypnotized me! You really should warn people about that.

stupid quote
----------------

"God bless the America we are trying to create." - Hillary Clinton

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Russia has enough on it's plate without having to worry about anyone else. They need to do something about the mafia problem in Russia, until that is sorted out which won't be anytime soon then i don't see why they're bothering with anyone else.

That country is a sitting on a virtual goldmine of natural resources, especially oil! Yet it's so corrupt and disorganized it would take Merlin and a magic wand the size of Wales to sort it's sh*t out.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not even going to bother answering the pricks that have questioned me on this thread, as there seems to be 3 types of people in this world, those who fight, those who talk and think about it, and those who do both.

Needless to say your day will come, and dont dare address me with the letters IRA, as you would not know where to start. Even if you did, you would Sh*t yourself and run away.

I know this for sure (sure) something is in the air, and weather that be by own or far, you lads will feel it soon enough. May YOUR god be with you, for we do indeed reap what we sow.

Its a joke America, its all a big joke, and the jokes on you.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
according to prophecy Israel will be attacked from an enemy from the north...so that could be Russia as one possibility???

seeing the relations russia has with arabic nations from the cold war it makes sense that just as Israels main ally is America, so too is Russia the biggest power that backs the Islamic nations.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction

seeing the relations russia has with arabic nations from the cold war it makes sense that just as Israels main ally is America, so too is Russia the biggest power that backs the Islamic nations.

Either Russia or China definately. The Middle-East is China's second most important foreign concern (after Taiwan). China did sell advanced SAM systems to Iraq shortly before the US invaded. I know thats not much but maybe it shows that China will not sit by whilst the US invades the Middle-East. It will be interesting to see what China sells/provides to Iran with the growing US/Iran tensions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join