It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle masonic symbolism in movies and television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am a watching a good movie right now and I am noticing all the masonic symbolism(handshakes,signals,metaphors) tied into the plot. The movie is Donnie Darko. I felt the same thing while watching shutter island(first scene with the psychiatrist and his "partner" has a masonic handshake).
How many movies have actors that are masons and how wide spread is this?

There is a anime called The Big O (Ep Leviathan: Schwarzwald while wandering in the desert, and comes to nirvana)that also has a lot of masonic symbols in it.CSI has a episode with throwing daggers and the main character gives her the "dagger". He does it in a weird way. They are in a dark room and she almost was stabbed in the head with the dagger. The main character pulls the dagger out then gives it to her handle first with the blade pointing to him. Strange but can be just a token "cool" scene. Who knows.

There is several in the new Suckerpunch movie.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

keep digging, and prepare to have your mind blown

just type illuminati sympolism in the movies on youtube and say goodbye to the next few hours lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I pointed this very thing out to my wife. After monitoring the tv over the period of about a year, the only commercial that doesn't try to sell something is a commercial here in NYC that tells people to have a survival kit ready for a disaster. What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am not sure if you are aware, but Hollywood itself is owned by the very people you are talking about, they decide what movies are going to be played, and what secret symbolism is going to be involved. oh and they also own the MEDIA! and the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY! so more then likely if you watch music videos (rihanna's umbrella video i beleive is a good example because its alraeady been encrypted) almost every movie... basically anything on your TV is fair game.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Which is the reason TPTB are trying to get a kill switch for the internet. Have no doubt, eventually they will figure out a way to control this as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am a watching a good movie right now and I am noticing all the masonic symbolism(handshakes,signals,metaphors) tied into the plot. The movie is Donnie Darko.

While there are movies with Masonic references... Donnie Darko is not among them. I have yet to see Shutter Island so I can't comment... Big O doesn't cut it as far as Masonic references either... There is nothing Masonic about handing a dagger handle first, blade first, sheathed, unsheathed or in any other manner...

Much like Jefe and the mysterious plethora, you and Masonic symbolism remain removed from acquaintance...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Very true,

They should look more towards satanic bibles and other mystic practices with old sumerian and egyptian symbols

The anti-christ is a popular theme since the bible was first dreamt up.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

I am a watching a good movie right now and I am noticing all the masonic symbolism(handshakes,signals,metaphors) tied into the plot. The movie is Donnie Darko.

While there are movies with Masonic references... Donnie Darko is not among them. I have yet to see Shutter Island so I can't comment... Big O doesn't cut it as far as Masonic references either... There is nothing Masonic about handing a dagger handle first, blade first, sheathed, unsheathed or in any other manner...

Much like Jefe and the mysterious plethora, you and Masonic symbolism remain removed from acquaintance...

You can find a lot of unveiled masonic symbolism(obviously not all of it or even half of it) on the internet. Its not even sinister. Its more like a family or close knit clan/army ranks. Lots references to babylonian/egyptian mysteries and probably a lot of new elements added/reinvented.

You don't have to know. Just read it on websites. Most masons are not evil. Its just that some of the left-handed ones that can be dangerous. Believe what you want to believe. I'll believe what I believe. Freedom.

Even though I don't believe in it. Doesn't mean I have animosity toward complete strangers. I am not allowed to have an enemy,God the Son forbade us from having human enemies .Our enemy is Satan not man.

edit on 8-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was linked this site last night by another user. Being a Mason I don't see Masons are evil. So, please be happy.
Site Link
Click the site link.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Very true,

They should look more towards satanic bibles and other mystic practices with old sumerian and egyptian symbols

What's wrong? Relax dude no ones bashing people on their beliefs.(fairly common here,even on this thread... passively)

That "thing" that people will worship is a hybrid and is not completely human. It does matter that you believe in the validity of the bible and the Son of God. I hope you do eventually.

But back on topic. Anyone know of sports teams that have masons on them?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Very true,

What's wrong? Relax dude no ones bashing people on their beliefs.(fairly common here,even on this thread... passively)

That "thing" that people will worship is a hybrid and is not completely human. It does matter that you believe in the validity of the bible and the Son of God. I hope you do eventually.

But back on topic. Anyone know of sports teams that have masons on them?

anti-christ just means in place of christ

and you can do plenty of searches to confirm there is a strong satanic presence in movies.

and the anti-christ or the devil one of the most popular topics ever of all time for the human race. Are you kidding me? I was being purely factual.

I never mentioned any faith of my own. Did you missed the DREAMT UP part, get it? LoL

Sports teams

The Sun Devils arizona state university
Phoenix Suns (just so happen to be right by the 33degree line also

The bulls (baal/magog)

edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You can find a lot of unveiled masonic symbolism(obviously not all of it or even half of it) on the internet. Its not even sinister. Its more like a family or close knit clan/army ranks. Lots references to babylonian/egyptian mysteries and probably a lot of new elements added/reinvented.

Look on the internet? I can look in my wallet, I can look in the mirror... Hell, I can look in my hotel room, as I was just given one of these this weekend... And mine is in infinitely better shape... It's amazing (thanks Jon).

You don't have to know. Just read it on websites. Most masons are not evil. Its just that some of the left-handed ones that can be dangerous. Believe what you want to believe. I'll believe what I believe. Freedom.

But I do know... Extremely well... You might want to read the threads in my signature...

Whatever "knowledge" you feel that you have gained via the internets is incomplete at best... You are squarely in the ranks of the profane... Now that was a Masonic reference...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Look on the internet? I can look in my wallet, I can look in the mirror... Hell, I can look in my hotel room, as I was just given one of these this weekend... And mine is in infinitely better shape... It's amazing (thanks Jon).

But I do know... Extremely well... You might want to read the threads in my signature...

Whatever "knowledge" you feel that you have gained via the internets is incomplete at best... You are squarely in the ranks of the profane... Now that was a Masonic reference...

I love you.

My knowledge is not important. It means nothing. Its not like knowing something matters. Its living it and really understanding it.Someone I have to work on in many aspects.
I know that God the Son commanded me to not have an enemy. The knowledge of that is good but incomplete.
The action of that is the when its complete.

Being poor is a hidden blessing for me.I know where I stand. I know what I need to work on. But the f--- ups are cheap but so are the gains.

Whats with the attitude? Just talking.

What about the indians or the cowboys star?

Some Disney movies have them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Why all the animosity toward outsiders? Even if we don't know the meaning of the compass and square it doesn't mean we are animals. We mean no ill will.

This is why bored haters/[insert belief] bashers get fueled up. The person gets defensive and the bored hater/basher says "See! See! I told you they were demonic!".

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I wish you luck on your journey of discovery. IMO, the most important thing to understand when you watch these movies (the movies to pay attention to make themselves readily apparent with their symbology) is that they are predictive programming for end times coded symbology, 2012 programming.

Stories for the younger set are generally more direct with their programming. Toy Story movies are ripe with them. Watch this opening clip from Toy Story 3. www.youtube.com...

Look for:
the antichrist (Woody/ Prince William)
the false prophet (Buzz Lightyear/ NASA in general, Obama, and/ or astronaut Mark Kelly (husband of "mortal head wound" Gabby Giffords)
Mahdi (Mr. Potato Head/ Mullah Omar of the Taliban) - has the gold, ie is offering a mark of the beast monetary system
Dajjal (Mrs PH) - both with mortal head wounds, eye patch
the end of days (the bridge is out)
aliens (Represents God and angels. In cahoots with Mahdi and Dajjal. When Mahdi swears allegiance to a fake "Jesus" from the "secret chambers", Christianity is hated and apostate Christians throw their lot in with the AC Prince William.)
beast ascending from the pit (Buzz flies out of the gorge.)
"fire comes down from the sky" (Space based laser due in orbit in late 2012 www.wslfweb.org... )
Large Hadron Collider (slinky dog)
Satan, Dabbatul Ard in Muslim eschatology, the dragon in Christian - Dinosaur t-rex
Solar eclipse (UFO blocks sun)
Rapture (teleportation)
UFO sends down a plague of monkeys (disease, radiation - God is destroying the world)

Or look at the Lord of the Rings movies. Helmsdeep is when "kings hide in caves from the asteroid", the wraith king wears a crown of thorns on his helmet - this is a false Christ. Gandor is clearly Babylon/ Tower of Babel. Aragorn is made the new king of Babylon. Sauron is "god". "Orks are twisted versions of elves" - Semites, Muslims are "Orks" and Jews are "elves". "Humans" are anglo saxons I guess and dwarves are "Germans"? Pretty racist, IMO, but people love it anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

I wish you luck on your journey of discovery. IMO, the most important thing to understand when you watch these movies (the movies to pay attention to make themselves readily apparent with their symbology) is that they are predictive programming for end times coded symbology, 2012 programming.

Stories for the younger set are generally more direct with their programming. Toy Story movies are ripe with them. Watch this opening clip from Toy Story 3. www.youtube.com...

Look for:
the antichrist (Woody/ Prince William)
the false prophet (Buzz Lightyear/ NASA in general, Obama, and/ or astronaut Mark Kelly (husband of "mortal head wound" Gabby Giffords)
Mahdi (Mr. Potato Head/ Mullah Omar of the Taliban) - has the gold, ie is offering a mark of the beast monetary system
Dajjal (Mrs PH) - both with mortal head wounds, eye patch
the end of days (the bridge is out)
aliens (Represents God and angels. In cahoots with Mahdi and Dajjal. When Mahdi swears allegiance to a fake "Jesus" from the "secret chambers", Christianity is hated and apostate Christians throw their lot in with the AC Prince William.)
beast ascending from the pit (Buzz flies out of the gorge.)
"fire comes down from the sky" (Space based laser due in orbit in late 2012 www.wslfweb.org... )
Large Hadron Collider (slinky dog)
Satan, Dabbatul Ard in Muslim eschatology, the dragon in Christian - Dinosaur t-rex
Solar eclipse (UFO blocks sun)
Rapture (teleportation)
UFO sends down a plague of monkeys (disease, radiation - God is destroying the world)

Or look at the Lord of the Rings movies. Helmsdeep is when "kings hide in caves from the asteroid", the wraith king wears a crown of thorns on his helmet - this is a false Christ. Gandor is clearly Babylon/ Tower of Babel. Aragorn is made the new king of Babylon. Sauron is "god". "Orks are twisted versions of elves" - Semites, Muslims are "Orks" and Jews are "elves". "Humans" are anglo saxons I guess and dwarves are "Germans"? Pretty racist, IMO, but people love it anyway.

The Toy Story? What?

I never knew Lord of the Rings was racist. Wow.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

top topics

join