It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation flashpoint red river

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey could anyone please tell me if this game is good? my gf wants to buy me it for my birthday but ive heard good and bad reviews so i dont know who to listen to.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I thought that it was a good game. Sure, it has it's pros and cons, but overall I think that it's very good. It's also one of the more realistic FPS that I have played. One big downside for me though is that there is no multiplayer, only singleplayer and co-op.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I thought that it was a good game. Sure, it has it's pros and cons, but overall I think that it's very good. It's also one of the more realistic FPS that I have played. One big downside for me though is that there is no multiplayer, only singleplayer and co-op.
Thanks Spieluhr ur a star, i like the fact its co-op and a thinking game makes it alot more fun but does it have replay ability or you complete it 1nce and thats it its boring?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It does have replay ability. All together there are 10 missions with a few side missions seperate from the 10 campaign missions. There are also 4 classes that you can be, each with there own unique weapons, so you can play a mission as a rifleman then go back and play as a machine gunner or sniper, which can really change the way you play and the tactics you use to complete the mission.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The idea of a game that is closer to simulating a real life situation better than anything that had previously been released is something that excited me however when I actually came to playing the game it really let me down for what it seemed to promise.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
But is it a good game still? even though its not a simulator?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

What are you planning to get it on PC or console?

If console it's the closest thing to a simulator if you imagine modern warfare at the other end of the scale being arcade.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Its for the xbox it should be here in a few hours

new topics

top topics

join