It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK RIOTS : AREAS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok so up here in Manchester i've seen no reports of rioting
However i have seen reports in these places:

London - Tottenham, Croydon etc. (but to name a few)
Birmingham
Leeds
Leicester
Coventry*

If you have heard of any other places. please post.

I feel that this could spread like wildfire

Also, your thoughts?
edit on 8-8-2011 by Zabadeano because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It seems to be areas with high proportions of immigrants. Give me some riot gear and a baton and I will help the police out given a free pass to kick the # out of them.

link   
reply to post by Zabadeano

None in the Norwich area to my knowledge
It's getting a bit out of hand now, three nights in a row and still going strong.

link   
I am starting to think the same. Roll on tomorrow night

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have just read Coventry is having some reports aswell!

I will add it to the list in the OP

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hackney, Lewisham, Croydon, Peckham, Clapham..... and other parts of England are on high alert

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I cant see it lasting any longer than a week if it remains unorganised. Can anyone pinpoint which buildiings are getting burned down?

Just a thought but a few people will be cashing in their insurance policies when the dust settles, and I wouldnt mind betting that there will be a fair bit of targeted fire starting if this continues on for a few more days

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

How will this help the whole situation?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Dude nothing happens in norwich..

NOTHING!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Watchin the flames in HD. Rofl

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is this still a continuance of the riots that started because the cops shot and killed a person who opened fire on them?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
also rioting in barking essex

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Croydon, Streatham, Burmondsey, Deptford, Lewisham, Woolwich, Charlton, New Addington, Clapham, Bexley Heath, Woolworth Rd, Bromley, Hackney, Dalston, Peckham, Edmunton, Tottenham, Brick lane, Bethnal Green and Birmingham all on fire. and these are just the ones I know of.

and now Purley and Coulsdon in Surrey, Coventry and Barking...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Dinoman because: Updated

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is exactly what the Elite wanted
. They false flagged the riots so that they can fill people's brains with racial stereotypes so that they can blame multi culturism and immigration when really the real reason behind it is fears of economic collapse and that a generation of youths have no proper future.Too bad your strings just got pulled by the puppet or maybe monarch mind programmed?

edit on 8-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

It has spread so quickly because they can see that there is no deterrant because the police are rendered useless due to their lack of powers and the crazy human rights laws. This needs to be nipped in the bud before it is too late. Going in heavy handed is the only way to deal with these thugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

This is exactly what the Elite wanted. They false flagged the riots so that they can fill people's brains with racial stereotypes so that they can blame multi culturism and immigration
. Too bad your strings just got pulled by the puppet or maybe monarch mind programmed?

I'm not fussed about the imigration part, I just think that these idiots are destroying our society and give nothing back. I would happily go in and give them a kicking should TPTB ask me to help.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Originally posted by Skittle

It has spread so quickly because they can see that there is no deterrant because the police are rendered useless due to their lack of powers and the crazy human rights laws. This needs to be nipped in the bud before it is too late. Going in heavy handed is the only way to deal with these thugs.

isnt this the reason we condemn some of these dictators around the world?
edit on 8/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do you really buy the official story that the are rioting because a gang member in Tottenham got shot by the police?
Then why are the riots spreading across the UK because of an insignificant death/murder?

We are clearly not getting the full picture as the facts are distorted by the mainstream media. Naturally.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The rioting has spread because everybody has seen that they can do it and get away with it. All this is is a mass movement of looting and theft.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I think the Police retreated and/or rendered useless because of PAY BACK.....their big Police Chiefs resigned because of the News Corp/Murdoch scandal.

Lo and behold, both Cameron and his Dep are on HOLIDAYS !!!

Someone's heads WILL roll over after this! I hope it's Cameron, Clegg and Osbourne !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join