It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA - "We will always be an AAA country"(Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Is there really anything more to say except, LOL?

I mean talk about blatant lies right in your face... According to S & P, we are NOT a AAA country... how can he even twist that to say we are, when we are not.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

He is simply disconnected from reality and surrounded by sycophants, We're in real trouble.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This video will be as rare as a baseball card.

Is and will always be a AAA country??? lol

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Well that's good enough for me. Let the spending continue!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What a delusional DOLT!!!
Someone ought to hand him a newpaper - We we're DOWN-GRADED ASSHAT!!!

This complete jackass honestly believes that if he says something, then it will be true, regardless the facts. God help us all!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yeah they'll be needing AAA to get them out of the ditch they're digging themselves into. What is he? Dilusional? I was watching finacial experts the other day and they were talking a bout why the US was in trouble...my first and instinctive answer was WAR.. But no, they didn't even touch the "war" aspect the US financial crisis. We should cut on education, health and social services...they said, more or less. What's wrong with those people? Sheeeesh!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can somebody Photoshop an image of Obama giving his speech with the DOW chart going down literally as he's speaking?
I'd have a go myself but I'm at work...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hahah yeah thats classic

I want to see that video as well
wish I was good at editing vids like that

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
calling yourself AAA means nothing to me....I'm sorry but if anyone else owed trillions of dollars they would have a credit rating of 0.....

Good for the S&P... They embarrass our government for acting like a bunch of spoiled kids... Maybe they will feel obligated to... grow up a bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So that means the US of A is no more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Morder1, apparently our president subscribes to the philosophy that something will become the truth the more you repeat it. Unfortunately for him, we are hip to that jive talk these days.

(***GONG sounds****)

Sorry, try again, Mr. President...."The U.S. will always be an AAA country just because we're the U.S." argument doesn't fly in these parts.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe he should have read this:

Standard & Poor's may downgrade the long-term credit rating of the U.S. once again in less than three months after sending shockwaves through the bond and stock markets by stripping the nation of its top notch triple-A rating last week, according to an emergency Sunday night conference call for clients of Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

"We do expect further downgrades," said Ethan Harris, North American economist, on the call. "We doubt the newly appointed bipartisan commission will come up with a credible long-term deficit reduction plan. Hence by November or December we would not be surprised to see S&P downgrade the debt again from AA-plus to AA."

Source

Don't show him the rest of the article, though. Wouldn't want to embarrass the guy...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
So that means the US of A is no more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

It..... doesn't mean anything like that.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well....errr...ummm...hate to break it to ya Obama, but no, we won't always stay AAA....

it already happened..

Sad to see someone I had such high hopes for claiming such crap, it is a pointless statement as we are no longer AAA, and were downgraded BEFORE his statement to try to calm fears.

I understand why he said it, but....it's just not reality...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Is there really anything more to say except, LOL?

I mean talk about blatant lies right in your face... According to S & P, we are NOT a AAA country... how can he even twist that to say we are, when we are not.

Because America runs the world and there will never be another leader until the NWO. Obama knows, why don't you

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
America's Credit rating survived Great Depression, but not two years of Obama

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
America's Credit rating survived Great Depression, but not two years of Obama

I think it goes farther back, Bush Jr also had a lot to do with this.
Our debt as far as I can see it, is due mainly to military spending.

Any president following Bush Jr was set up to fail in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well at least we know him and his friends all have the same mentality of, "we'll just act like it didn't happen and it will go away."

It really isn't any surprise why the economy is currently in the swinging motion of being tossed in the garbage.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It's becoming more and more clear to me that these scum are simply using Hollywood script writers.

The whole gubberment is looking increasingly like a scripted soap opera, and being paid big bucks to act their part, whilst those really in power get on with their heinous agenda in secret behind the scenes.

The distinction between reality and fiction has been blurred to trick the people and fiction is being presented as reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Right BO, just like we will always be the land of freedom and liberty

top topics

<<   2 >>

join