It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News: No Truth To Jackie Assassination Tapes Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

ABC News: No Truth To Jackie Assassination Tapes Report

www.thebostonchannel.com

BOSTON -- ABC News says there is no truth to a report that Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis believed that Vice President Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy.
The claim was made by the London Daily Mail on its website Sunday night.
The newspaper cited tape recordings it said would show that the former first lady felt that Johnson, who became president, was part of a plot to assassinate Kennedy.

The tapes were recorded by historian Arthur Schlesine
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought we were going to get some real insight on what Jackie thought about her husbands killer.

Jackie wanted her family to wait fifty years before releasing these tapes. It was all over alternative news that Jackie thought Lyndon Johnson was behind the death of her husband.

Like everything else in this conspiracy... More conflicting information.

One last thing....She would not of been alone suspecting the Vice President. Many people to this day think he was somehow involved.

www.thebostonchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
he was and bush senior set up the hit

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3c53977daf4.jpg[/atsimg]

Take a look at the winking going on as Jackie weeps for her husband... pretty sickening.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I wouldn't call that evidence of any kind, wry smiles and/or grimace. Could have been an attempt at humour in a dark situation (which is far more common than you think)... there could be any number of possibilities, I'd say that gloating in front of cameras would not be very likely as you'd want to draw as little attention as possible.

Always the quiet ones?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3c53977daf4.jpg[/atsimg]

Take a look at the winking going on as Jackie weeps for her husband... pretty sickening.

Fairly unknown player at that time. What time would reveal about him and what his involvements were and would be those winks look very telling. Why is he so happy at such a solemn moment? Does he have no shame?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I have never seen that photo.

Thanks for sharing.

I kind of looks like the mans face has a old eye wound.

Because if he's winking...That is totally WEAK !!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I know a gentlemen in Autin Texas who was the personal mechanic of Senator Yarbrough,a close friend of Kennedy.The Senator helped Kennedy pass the civil rights bill.
Anyway this gentlemen knows the people involved in the assassination.The mafia in Austin and the FBI.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Executive Order 11110. It was Kennedy's attempt to bypass the Federal Reserve.

Here are some excerpts from john-f-kennedy.net:

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes.

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation.

While I don't believe Johnson was involved in the assassination, I do believe he knew who was pulling the strings.

Executive Order 11110 was revoked by Ronald Reagan in 1987.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

There was a saying at the time of the event that 2 minutes before the first shot was fired, that Lyndon Johnson plugged his ears.

top topics

join