It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Reported - Wiltshire UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
lm

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Please excuse me if this has already been posted, but the other day whilst speaking with a colleague, he informed me that this has been reported on our news here in Australia. Given the fact that we never really see this type of activity in our country, I thought it was deserve a mention. Of all Circles, I think this is probably the scariest (If real).

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The Mayan Calender, in a perfectly crafted crop circle?

"This Amazing Crop Circle features an Ancient Egypt mosaic in the centre and symbols from the Mayan Calendar around the rim. The Calendar predicted the end of the world in 2012, will be feature in the New Crop Circle Connector DVD CIRCLECHASERS 2004 out in October."

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Crop Circles are nothing more than governmental agencies messing with UFO Researchers/Ethusiasts/Etc. for the obvious purpose of distracting you from real truths. I must say they are doing very well. Bravo!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
3000 crop circles on record so far.Some inticate,some huge. Not just England,world wide. Heard of no hoaxers caught after these few decades,except the elderly two who made a small,crude circle in daylight with a string.
In winter the circles phenomenna.But there have been snow and ice circles.Even rarer,and of course ,hard to spot.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
u seems to be very clever u have all understand

This phenomenon is all around the world
U can be a very clever secret agent u win the jackpot
talking without understanding i love that

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hold on to your horses snow circels?????? Hay EVERY ONE if there has been snow circles we need photos of them it will be much easer to debunk or verfi a snow circle then a crop circel because ovesly snow leaves tracks much clearer .In other words if you find a photo of a snow circle and NO human foot prints then IT has to be real unless they have a copter .

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

A snow circle

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You don't think the government has the ability to do all this?

The phenomenon is a diversion tactic. Do you really believe UFO's/Aliens come all the way here just to make beautiful enigmas in crops? No, it is diversion. The government works with UFO's/Aliens, and the experience that people have when walking into a crop circle is a part of the zero point energy field.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Its not just one government agency either, its many of the western world governments and some others involved.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whatever the answer is, for a human to make such a perfect looking cropcircle is a hard work.. even for proffesionals ..

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The crop circle referred to in the original post has been attributed to probable landscape artists, just an fyi, although I can't seem to find the link anymore.

I generally think that the crop circle phenomenon is real. However, a number of hoaxes have cropped up lately. Some, like the one referenced here, are done by elaborate landscaping companies as stunts or publicity campaigns for various reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites
Whatever the answer is, for a human to make such a perfect looking cropcircle is a hard work.. even for proffesionals ..

You're right, it is hard work to make a "perfect looking" circle. But that's the key word, "perfect looking". None of them are "perfect" circles. Heck, most aren't even circles at all, so there goes the whole perfection therory. But, if you have alot of rope, a few good workers, some much needed pre planning, and the balls to pull it off, you can make whatever design you're imagination will allow. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Besides, don't you know? Crop circles are extraterrestrial commercials.

You know, "Eat At Quackxnar''d's" or some such.

(of course I am being fecicious)

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites

I hate to be rude, but haven't you read my posts? I was not saying it was humans going out there and making these.....GEEZ!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You people need to research this, not all are fake and not all are made by UFO/Alien working with governments. There is profound evidence that some are created by technology beyond our comprehension.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was simply commenting on this particular instance. I didn't realize that made us all 'people' in need of research.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
You people need to research this, not all are fake and not all are made by UFO/Alien working with governments. There is profound evidence that some are created by technology beyond our comprehension.

Sorry, but the burdon of proof is on you to do the research to prove otherwise. We've all see that with crude tools (rope, stakes, stilts, boards) there is no limit to the inticate designs the human mind is able to come up with on paper. It's simple geometry. Theoretically, there's not an 8th grader in the world with basic geometry (and a great imagination) under his belt that couldn't pull of any crop circle in existence. That's a fact! What isn't a fact is how aliens have anything to do with them. You can talk all you want about how the stalks are bent, or the radiation levels, or how someone gets goosebumbs standing in the middle of one, it's all speculative and unproven. So, sorry, there is no need for anyone who knows how to do it to do any research. That assignment is on the ones who think the human mind is uncapable of accomplishing such tasks.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Crop circles in my opinion are man made. I've seen some absolutely ridiculous ones and I'm sure they are not generated by the light source from an alien space craft. The film Signs, was interesting, taking on the concept that crop circles were really made by aliens. It showed how real they could've of been. But nothing I've seen can pull of anything convincing for me. Nice idea, but totally over exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its nuckles) are drastically extended (see image, left); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure, as these microscope photos demonstrate (left).

Go Here:
www.lovely.clara.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its nuckles) are drastically extended (see image, left); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure, as these microscope photos demonstrate (left).

Go Here:
www.lovely.clara.net...

I checked out the sight and found exactly what I thought I would. Nothing. The "Biophysical" change in the plants nodes is the only thing that I can't explain, but that doesn't mean it's still proof of aliens. Just that I lack the scientific knowledge necessary to give a decent explaination. Perhaps, the change occurs after the stalks are flattened by the boards. I'd like to know if they get the same result in ones that are verified man made circles.

But, other than that, there was nothing there that defies man's ability to create any existing crop circle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join