It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Islamic convert Yussuf Estes shapeshifting! [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is it me or is this video glitching....?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

No, it's not only you. People will do the dilliest things to make you believe in garbage. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by Noviz

Well, I am intrigued at the idea that some kind of aliens or demons are controlling the World! I don't really believe this is actual evidence, but like an earlier poster said, this is just something cool to look at, something to ponder, then move on!

Demons do try and control the world. And they almost will. Once they do that the annihilation of the human race will ensue.
However...This is totally on the other side of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The first 3 minutes of the video are creepy, but like most say it's more likely just a glitch.
Thanks for posting this, I've read that most famous religious figures are possessed by demons anyway. I'm not going to write off the possibility of shapeshifters, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
LOL come on!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
The first 3 minutes of the video are creepy, but like most say it's more likely just a glitch.
Thanks for posting this, I've read that most famous religious figures are possessed by demons anyway. I'm not going to write off the possibility of shapeshifters, anything is possible.

I very much doubt Yusuf Estes is possessed by a demon. I hope not anyway. I'll need more proof before I can pass judgement on him.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

absolutely mental craziness to even think about believing this and thinking it could be real.
Are there really still small minded people among us? move on..
Use logic.. if there were such thing as a "reptilian" race that you speak of, they would never waste there time with our people, or especially on camera feed that was being recorded. and if they had devices or abilities to "shape shift" they wouldn't put into use if it made mistakes as much as it did in the video.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Why are the glitches and artifacts only on the guy´s person, and not the backgrounds and stuff?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

OH NO!! Not a threat of violence, from an anonymous poster, over the internet!
I am crapping my pants as i type!! SOOO scary!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I'm currently studying Multimedia and have been a conspiracy theorist for 9 years, there is no way I can believe that 3:05 is a video malfunction. Pixels don't change colour like that, never ever ever.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I watched this whole silly video from start to finish.. I cant believe you would think this was real or even expect us to believe that video glitching is evidence of shape shifting my stance on your thread and video is a fail im not a mean person but come on..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

Outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us, from birth to death, are our owners! Our owners! They have us. They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They're all about you! All around you! - Quote from the movie THEY LIVE
edit on (8/8/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

If you, a person studying multimedia, doesn't think it is a video glitch, then what do you purpose it may be?

edit on (8/8/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You really believe there are humanoid lizards who run the planet? Where did this originate from? What happened to Greys and little green men?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

There is a plethora of mythology, artifacts and other pieces of evidence that point towards some reptilian lifeform interfering with humankind.

Grey aliens are a thing of the last 60 years, the reptillian story has been circulating for 1000´s of years.
edit on 8-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Now I understand. Hopefully the OP understood my sarcasm. But can you be sure these artifacts are historically accurate?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Why are the glitches and artifacts only on the guy´s person, and not the backgrounds and stuff?

Because video compression only works on the differences between frames ie the parts that move.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992

I'm currently studying Multimedia and have been a conspiracy theorist for 9 years, there is no way I can believe that 3:05 is a video malfunction. Pixels don't change colour like that, never ever ever.

I think you need to change your course. Pixels do change when the video is being compressed. Have they taught you about video compression yet on your multimedia course?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

No I cannot, I just pointed out where the reptillian idea comes from.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Well the theories are many, one says they were evolved from the dinosaurs, who survived the great extinction by living in underground caves, another says they from another planet, others say they are interdimensional, and the final one is that they are demons!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join