It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Islamic convert Yussuf Estes shapeshifting! [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

It pains me to reply to such a thread but....... If it's just a holographic image, shouldn't we be able to touch this mans face and hands and feel the reptile scales and claws???? Pretty easy way to prove it, one way or the other.

Well lookee here.... here he is hugging and shaking hands of people while talking with a group of people all around him... Nobody is freaking out about the reptile hiding under the hologram.

www.dailymotion.com... -with-br-yusu_people
edit on 7-8-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Life is a little boring for me, right now! Just wanted to have a bit of fun, and do a little griefing on debunkers and skeptics!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

You should go find him and start rubbing his face!! See what happens! I bet you will pull back a bloody stump where your hand should be, and give him a nice lunch!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by Noviz

Life is a little boring for me, right now! Just wanted to have a bit of fun, and do a little griefing on debunkers and skeptics!!

Oh fair enough I thought thats what you were doing seen as 99% of these totally unorginal threads have pretty much the same purpose. Heres one for you; get some friends and life wouldn't be so boring

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by pavil

You should go find him and start rubbing his face!! See what happens! I bet you will pull back a bloody stump where your hand should be, and give him a nice lunch!

See my above post........busted. Sorry to say he didn't eat anyone there. You've been busted.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to NOVIZ

I think it's quite obvious that in the beginning of this thread the op didn't know that this was video glitches causing the effect.
It seems to me he used this website to post what he thought was serious evidence and through the discussion of other ats'ers he came to the conclusion that it is most likely video glitches. Looks like he used this site exactly how it should be used. You seem to have a problem with the fact that someone has a differing opinion to yours and had a change of mind regarding his stance on something.
edit on 7-8-2011 by IllMannered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

So you knowingly posted a hoax video and tried to pass it off as genuine?

Is this what you're telling us?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Well obviously they are all reptilian co-horts of his! DUH!

2nd line!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

OK, I'm not saying it's real or fake!! We don't know what it really is all about! Truth is stranger then fiction, and this is why the Reptilian theory is a theory, if I can prove it, it wouldn't be a theory!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

I have plenty of friends, no need to worry about that!
2nd line

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry, that looks like a slow codec or something.
That's the result of digital video algorithms interpolating movement, leading to the square artifacts you see during the reptilian glitches.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This should get you a week's ban or something, nothing but trolling. And it's not just you, there are a lot of people who come on here acting "sincere", but are nothing more than trolls. And as you admit, you just do it because your life is boring. And people still wonder why someone would commit hoaxes?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Whatev's! no skin off my back!

2nd line!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
trolllolololol i made my last post before realising GAH u got me -_-
edit on 7-8-2011 by PhantomSnake because: EDIT after seeing the trolling

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
THIS is why i dont believe in this "Reptilian Shape Shifter" bullcrap. Cant people just stop this?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Simple explination........ someone got high got on youtube saw this video glitching and decided to point out the glitches as something that is not there. sinple explination sadly people fall for it

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ConspiraCity

Watch the whole video! I only posted this 3 minutes ago and the video is 12 minutes long! WATCH THE WHOLE THING!

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

stop smoking what ever you are. its obviously the video glitching.

edit on 7-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So let's suppose that reptilian aliens really do exist and they are able to project some sort of human holographic form. Let's also suppose that modern recording techniques can capture the reptilian alien's true form. Youtube is a public we site with hundreds of videos of supposed reptilian aliens captured in their true form.

Given the above statements are all true, my question is, why would the aliens ever go in front of a camera knowing that their true form could be captured if there is some glitch in the matrix?

Perhaps the reptilian aliens true agenda is to gradually leak videos of the reptilian aliens true form?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looks like a very bad editing job in my view. Surprised people will believe anything they see. Especially on YouTube!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join