It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Islamic convert Yussuf Estes shapeshifting! [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Jeah, I figured that much, but his whole body is moving, I don´t see any artifiacts on his clothes, just the exposed skin.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

don't overdue your ability of freedom of speech, the way you make yourself sound and come off is very unappealing. If you were to come to me with a more respectful manner and good sense of logic or knowledge, then maybe id like for this to continue, but how this ended up no thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

absolutely mental craziness to even think about believing this and thinking it could be real. Are there really still small minded people among us?
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

Yes there are, you being a prime example.

I think you don´t get to judge what people should think and believe, especially when you do so by attackking and insulting others.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

Whatever! I'm not here to impress you! I will do what I do, and be what I be! Because, as a wise man once said " I am what I am!" and "Eats your spinach!"........that man was a genius!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i am starting to get small gills behind my ears, am i a reptile?

edit on 8-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

No that would make you a fish.

Do you like fishsticks?

Members of the reptillian breed don´t have gills, as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
reply to post by malcr

Jeah, I figured that much, but his whole body is moving, I don´t see any artifiacts on his clothes, just the exposed skin.

I have to retract that statement, there are a few artifacts on his clothes, but only around the places where his skin is exposed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban
reply to post by Silend

No that would make you a fish.

Do you like fishsticks?

Members of the reptillian breed don´t have gills, as far as I know.

i love to suck on em'

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Then you are a gay fish.

But you already knew I was going to say that.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So why didn't anyone in the audience see him shapeshifting? why is it always seen through a camera?.......oh yeah,its distortion.
edit on 8/8/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

As the old saying goes "The camera never lies!" but it may add 10 pounds!

2nd line

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The camera never lies, well I guess teletubbies and superman are true after all.

This is up there with the worst thread I've seen on ATS. Just when you thought people couldnt get too much more imbecilic we get threads as laughable as this.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Alright Jim Dugan, why don't you make some threads with mind blowing conclusions, and irrefutable proof! Show me how it is done!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
Stumbled upon this video on Youtube today! It is the most interesting evidence of shapeshifting that I have ever seen!

A youtube video with the word must in capital letters in title - one automatically knows it is rubbish, and it is!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllMannered
reply to NOVIZ

I think it's quite obvious that in the beginning of this thread the op didn't know that this was video glitches causing the effect.
It seems to me he used this website to post what he thought was serious evidence and through the discussion of other ats'ers he came to the conclusion that it is most likely video glitches. Looks like he used this site exactly how it should be used. You seem to have a problem with the fact that someone has a differing opinion to yours and had a change of mind regarding his stance on something.
edit on 7-8-2011 by IllMannered because: (no reason given)

Actually what got me a little annoyed was the arrogant and brash responses from OP when people tried to disprove him. I have no problem with someone changing their mind about anything but OP in a later post said that he knew all along that this wasn't actually evidence and was just video glitches. So I was simply questioning why he posted the video in the first place
So how about you read the whole topic before you start accusing me of such things, thanks.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you watch this and believe it is a reptile being that somehow has not perfected its cloaking then you truly are ignorant. Your lack of of knowledge shines like a beacon of light in the darkest realms of stupidity.
edit on 8-8-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Haxsaw

Alright Jim Dugan, why don't you make some threads with mind blowing conclusions, and irrefutable proof! Show me how it is done!

I will when and if I get my hands on it, making a thread based on video glitches is only adding to the mass of mis-information out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

"Your lack of of knowledge shines like a beacon of light in ( a the ) darkest realms of stupidity." = irony!

Learn your grammar!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

"Your lack of of knowledge shines like a beacon of light in ( a the ) darkest realms of stupidity." = irony!

Learn your grammar!

Fixed. Keystroke error compared to being foolish enough to believe this is a reptile is hardly comparable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join