It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Islamic convert Yussuf Estes shapeshifting! [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Now I pity you too. Pity is altruistic and the start of something. Many have not even that.
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to actually help either of you, although I would if I could.
Does that make me bad? I am sorry and deeply regret you feel the way you do and if I played any part in your dismay my friend I heartily apologize and furthermore wish you the very best in life.

I just think this thread should be in the jokes section since I know the OP does not actually see a shapeshifter in the video, but is crying out for a little attention. Of course there are those who will take this thread seriously. I guess we should be kind to them too and not threaten them with incarceration but it IS a dangerous world out there and slightly sick people need a bit of extra protection. I try to warn them before they get the crap kicked out of them by either the cops or some other unfriendly and intolerant source....again...my bad.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

I love the idea of shapeshifters walking among us and influencing our lives. I can totally see this happening.

Just like in the movie "They Live". I have seen the other shape shifting videos before and some are pretty damn freaky.

In this case though I don't see it. Here is an observation;

The man speaking stroked his beard during the interview,why would you stroke a holographic beard?

Also, how could they get along without anyone ever touching them, even if by accident. Is it being suggested that these holograms are tactile and can be felt?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ho hum..this is not proof of shape shifting, these are digital artifacts

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

I love the idea of shapeshifters walking among us and influencing our lives. I can totally see this happening.

Just like in the movie "They Live". I have seen the other shape shifting videos before and some are pretty damn freaky.

In this case though I don't see it. Here is an observation;

The man speaking stroked his beard during the interview,why would you stroke a holographic beard?

Also, how could they get along without anyone ever touching them, even if by accident. Is it being suggested that these holograms are tactile and can be felt?

Me too! I do believe in shape shifters (of a sort) and even reptilian entities residing in human form. Call me crazy and threaten to take me away! This isn't one of them though.
Bummer too. I was all excited.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I guess we should be kind to them too and not threaten them with incarceration but it IS a dangerous world out there and slightly sick people need a bit of extra protection. I try to warn them before they get the crap kicked out of them by either the cops or some other unfriendly and intolerant source....again...my bad.
reply to post by newcovenant

I see, you are only looking out for him, because he is at risk of being arrested.......for posting this thread, so you have to be a jerk, so that he may change his insane ways.

Off course, you have no problem at all with your imaginition running wild........

Now I pity you too. Pity is altruistic and the start of something.

Really now, your pity towards me stems from altruism?

Don´t lie.

It´s bad enough that you seem to think you have ``a way with words`´.

Is that you in the avatar? A dog among sheep, superior, looking out for them?

The GOP game plan is for the affluent and the corporations to control the government essentially an American fascist state.

You still believe in the right/left paradigm?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by sdocpublishing

I once heard the theory that it is not a physical cloak, but more a mental, hypnotic cloak. So it changes the way it is being perceived by others.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Me too! I do believe in shape shifters (of a sort) and even reptilian entities residing in human form. Call me crazy and threaten to take me away! This isn't one of them though. Bummer too. I was all excited.

Interesting, what led you to believe in shape shifters and reptillian entities in human form? Any partucular cases?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Take a pill or something buddy.
You are starting to shape shift yourself.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I´ll take it that you have nothing wiity to say anymore, then?

Why don´t you repond to my serious questions, regarding your own serious post?

You do believe in shapeshifter and reptillian entities residing in human beings. At least that´s what you posted.

And you wouldn´t be lying, would you?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes I can be judgmental in some ways but it's only towards people that don't have logical beliefs, just believe a bunch of conspiracies that are something right out of a sifi movie.
I don't think we need evil reptiles ruling our planet because from what I have learned that us humans are evil enough to follow through with the acts our government does all on their own.
And if we lived in a world without people like me to call out people like you, it wouldn't be very interesting at all because you would never have to explain yourself. So the least you could do would be to make this the least bit interesting for me and others. Have you never heard of "turning skeptics into believers"?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

And if we lived in a world without people like me to call out people like you, it wouldn't be very interesting at all because you would never have to explain yourself. So the least you could do would be to make this the least bit interesting for me and others. Have you never heard of "turning skeptics into believers"?
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

People like me? As far as I can tell, I was the only one that was prepared to actually look further into, and ask questions about the video, looking for some explanations.

Tell me where I claimed some crazy thing to be a fact.

What did you do, the only thing you added was a remark about the OP´s sanity.

Skepticism is fundamental, try do be a skeptic without ridiculing and putting down others, it´s not needed, the only thing desired are your good arguments.

I don´t get why people get all worked up about a perceived outlandish post, simply debunk it. People are free to post what they want.

You never know when somebody might actually be right about something.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
is the microphone a shapeshifter too? i saw it metamorphosize into what suspiciously looked like your moma
shiftBox

I was bored, saw the thread and read through it... these kind of replies, irregardless of the subject matter, are completely unworthy of ATS, take that crap to GLP guys. It's an epidemic on this site lately. Take a good look ATS, this is where this site is heading and this attitude is permeating all the topics. Yeah it probably is digital artifacts, but I was under the impression this community was way above the childish 'your momma' replies. Is there still a TOS here or is that out the window if the subject matter is deemed 'laughable' now?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by funbox
is the microphone a shapeshifter too? i saw it metamorphosize into what suspiciously looked like your moma
shiftBox

I was bored, saw the thread and read through it... these kind of replies, irregardless of the subject matter, are completely unworthy of ATS, take that crap to GLP guys. It's an epidemic on this site lately. Take a good look ATS, this is where this site is heading and this attitude is permeating all the topics. Yeah it probably is digital artifacts, but I was under the impression this community was way above the childish 'your momma' replies. Is there still a TOS here or is that out the window if the subject matter is deemed 'laughable' now?

but the ops called slap your Moma, in all seriousness , for all i know the metamorphic field could have altered the microphone , but your attempted , slur on my sense of humour is splendidly ironic. besides his very name is antagonistic towards my fair old mama,.

funBox

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

"A rose is still a rose by any other name."
Just some food for thought!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Dodachock , didadchick ?

*scuttle scuttle, sniff *

wasteBox

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Are the Lobstrosities after you?
2nd Line

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
shut the door shut the dooor...but we cant....ok bite your nails....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join