It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Screams And Diabolical Laughter In The Graveyard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
last night i took my new digital camera and walked out into that cemetary "alone" about 11pm and i went to the exact spot where we heard this thing screeching and moaning, which is about 1,000ft in back of our house and i took random pictures in the darkness to see if anything weird showed up in them, nothing did and i didnt hear anything either. this was only "one" try, but i'll go out there again and again. i did'nt try provoking it...yet. i think my camera has video as well, i'll try that out in the future as well, in the day and night....but...i think i figured something out that i never thought about before! all along this small road that runs through the center of this cemetary there are large maple trees. they are spaced about 50ft apart and there are about 4 or 5 of them on either side and i think this thing we heard "was in a tree" that was near us at the time! it may have climbed up the trunk and into the larger branches when it saw us coming! these trees were smaller back then, but still really big and tall, their trunks now are about 3ft wide, so they must have been about 2 1/2 ft wide at the time. and the branches begin about 8 to 10ft off the ground..."it" was in the tree! and very near us, we were about 10 or 15ft from one tree at the time, i think this is where it was and why we did'nt see it and this would also account for the terrible sounds we heard sounding like they were in front of us and above us.. because "it" was!...
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hmmmm well I guess the best explination thn is the lover from a past life, ill hafta look up the succubus tho first ive heard of it as ive said im still fairly new to all this paranormal stuff. but i will be sure to chekc out the other thread as well

Ahh so you finally got the investigation going on a little haha. I say give it a few more shots an see if you get something. as for the tree thing if the branches are that high then the best possible answer would be sasquatch or an ghost with some excellent climbing skills haha, I just find it wierd that you havnt heard nothing since that time after all these years makes me wander if maybe it was just something passing through who knows, keep us posted on all this tho. I still am interested in investigating some of the other hauntings in your area

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is the wall of text thread....please people spread stuff out a bit...spaces...hit enter a few times...

I was raised on bible...

now i don't know....

i want to have a spiritual experiences really badly. I want to believe. Even if that means dark #e....i don't care...i want to know there is more that this... physical life.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
This is the wall of text thread....please people spread stuff out a bit...spaces...hit enter a few times...

I was raised on bible...

now i don't know....

i want to have a spiritual experiences really badly. I want to believe. Even if that means dark #e....i don't care...i want to know there is more that this... physical life.
whats more important,whats being said? or how its written? i'm no typing expert thats for sure and i do my best. i've read many books that contain solid paragraphs...i have experienced the paranormal my whole life right up to now and i've asked for none of it...but there it is,staring me in the face and making me aware of its presence,night and day...
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Last night i walked our dog out into that old graveyard again,the one my friend and i were walking through one winter night when we heard those horrible shreiking growls,those terrible wailing moans and that sinister diabolical laughter all in rapid succession,the graveyard i still live next to...

I took my digital camera with me and took some random photos and footage and i photographed and filmed a lot of orbs that were floating around in the air,some of them were resting upon the snow and some were on top of gravestones.I didnt see those orbs,whatever they are,at the time,i only noticed them in the pictures and in the footage,but i didnt hear anything and our dog didnt seem to be aware of any unearthly presence...

But i will keep going back out there again and again,because i know theres something evil out there,something that awakens when the sun sets,when the darkness rises and i will photograph and film it if i can...
edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There exists no available words powerful enough to accurately describe just how horrifying it really was for us to hear those unearthly demonic shrieks,enraged screams,agonized moans and diabolical laughter and for us to have been suddenly blasted by those inhuman sounds at close range without warning,within a graveyard at night in the winter,was all the more terrifying...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Last night,actually early yesterday morning,about 1;30 am,i went into the kitchen to make some coffee.The kitchen window next to where i was standing was opened about 3 inches and faces the cemetary thats about 300ft away...

while waiting for the water to boil,i heard terrible wails and shrieks emanating from the direction of that cemetary, where my friend and i heard those demonic moans and diabolical laughter many years ago,i was filled with fear and i put my ear close to the open part of the window and listened and i heard those wails and shrieks very clearly...

then i walked to the back door,facing the cemetary,opened it and watched and listened for about five minutes,all was silent,the rain started to fall and i heard nothing else unusual...

my brother says those sounds were from coyotes.I have heard wild coyotes many times and theres no possible way for coyotes,any other animal,or humans to make those types of very loud sounds, those terrifyingly unearthly shrieks and wails,diabolical moans and inhuman cackling laughter heard within that ominous and forboding graveyard,only a few hundred feet from where i still live,from where i am right now...
edit on 10-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join