It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Screams And Diabolical Laughter In The Graveyard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That sounds really scary, and I'm sure you would probably never want to experience it again. I would love to have something like this happen to me, just because every time I experience paranormal activity, it gives me experience and knowledge and further solidifies my own belief. I really wish you had a recording of that. Would be so awesome to hear!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Where in mass?

I live in Mass and have no fear of the supernatural, and i have seen with my own eyes proof of the invisible being able to influence our world.
i'll tell you exactly where...st patricks cemetary,rockland, mass. i always get this feeling that if i went out there at night ,i could "provoke" it into doing something similar...arent there supernatural irish beings called banshees that scream out of no where when someone has died or is about to die!? and this is an irish cemetary and i still live next to it right now,as i'm typing this i can actually look out into it,well i can see a part of it anyways theres a lot of trees in this graveyard.i think its fairly old,the oldest grave is from about the 1850s or close to that.

Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the location via google maps in street view and noticed an apparition? at the corner of Water Street and Brookside Road.

What is that in the picture if your looking to the northeast, down water street in street view?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very Interesting story, s&f , i'll be watching this thread

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick

www.bfro.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

www.bfro.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
reply to post by blocula

OK, maybe I believe you, yeah I do, but I have a question. why in the world would you bring your daughters there? if something scaired the bejeezus out of me I wouldn't bring my kids there. maybe my dogs to see if they'd react but not my kids. did your daughters ever mention anything? don't they say children & animals are more in tune to this type of phenomena?
we as kids always played out there on our bikes or hide and seek and stuff like that and years later my daughters and i played frisbee with the dog out there.....thats it, im going out there soon to see if i can provoke this thing, i want a recording...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001

Where in mass?

I live in Mass and have no fear of the supernatural, and i have seen with my own eyes proof of the invisible being able to influence our world.
i'll tell you exactly where...st patricks cemetary,rockland, mass. i always get this feeling that if i went out there at night ,i could "provoke" it into doing something similar...arent there supernatural irish beings called banshees that scream out of no where when someone has died or is about to die!? and this is an irish cemetary and i still live next to it right now,as i'm typing this i can actually look out into it,well i can see a part of it anyways theres a lot of trees in this graveyard.i think its fairly old,the oldest grave is from about the 1850s or close to that.

Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the location via google maps in street view and noticed an apparition? at the corner of Water Street and Brookside Road.

What is that in the picture if your looking to the northeast, down water street in street view?
wow! the area your talking about is about 1,000 ft from where our house is and where i am right now and is about 750 ft from where we heard this thing! can you put up an image? i'm not sure but i can walk there or drive there in literally a minute! one side of st patrick cemetary is on west water st and the other end is on central st where i am,the road where we heard this thing runs through the middle of the cemetary,this little road connects west water st and central st...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

www.bfro.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
birds having fun...

second line

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
birds having fun...

second line
birds dont hoover in front of you and moan,cackle,growl and scream...read the links^^^ these people also heard inhuman screams,growling and laughter! and the bfro case from 1979 was around the same time and less than 1/2 mile from where my friend and i heard our "thing"!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i liked the bit about the enraged werewolf.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i liked the bit about the enraged werewolf.
thanx for your comment...an enraged werewolf is the closest thing that i can think of to compare it to, the sound shifted between this and cackling,moaning and shreiking...i'll never forget it and "both" of us heard it...i still live in the same house next to the same cemetary and soon i'm going out there to see if i can provoke this thing so i can get a recording...ive thought about doing this before but once you actually walk out there alone in the darkness, the ominous and gloomy atmosphere quickly changes your mind...but this time i'm doing it....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Where in mass?

wow! the area your talking about is about 1,000 ft from where our house is and where i am right now and is about 750 ft from where we heard this thing! can you put up an image? i'm not sure but i can walk there or drive there in literally a minute! one side of st patrick cemetary is on west water st and the other end is on central st where i am,the road where we heard this thing runs through the middle of the cemetary,this little road connects west water st and central st...

Click on this link for google maps to see the apparition.

I don't have a flickr or photobucket account created to post images.

maps.google.com...,rockland,+mass&hl=en&ll=42.119259,-70.927155&spn=0,0.004823&sll=42.116038,-70.927218&sspn=0.03216, 0.024338&t=h&fll=42.118527,-70.925846&fspn=0.002149,0.004823&z=18&layer=c&cbll=42.119148,-70.927147&panoid=8mf53Gol71h2tMnxoVrrRA&cbp=12,92.78,,0,1.25

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hmm, it did not go to street view.

Anyways, if someone can go to street view in google maps at west water street and brookside road at the link above you will clearly see something there floating and white

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Anyways, if someone can go to street view in google maps at west water street and brookside road at the link above you will clearly see something there floating and white
maps.google.com...:en-us&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1024&bih=571&wrapid=tlif131277383403110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=goo gle+satellite+map+st+patrick's+cemetery+rockland+mass&fb=1&gl=us&hq=google+satellite+map+st+patrick's+cemetery&hnear=0x89e4995074bc52c7:0x6a1fb06d88 842390,Rockland,+MA&cid=1388041957851681854 did this work ???

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

maps.google.com...:en-us&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1024&bih=571&wrapid=tlif131277383403110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=goo gle+satellite+map+st+patrick's+cemetery+rockland+mass&fb=1&gl=us&hq=google+satellite+map+st+patrick's+cemetery&hnear=0x89e4995074bc52c7:0x6a1fb06d88 842390,Rockland,+MA&cid=1388041957851681854 did this work ???
i linked it, but the link didnt work for me either...i zoomed in right over the corner of brookside rd and west water st,i zoomed in almost all the way,but still a really close and clear image ...describe to me exactly where this thing is,near which house or tree or street corner in relation to the cemetary and how big is this thing compared to say one of the houses,is it over a street or yard or both?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Google Maps Link from Above

I think it's a water drop, maybe from a sprinkler..maybe bird poop

But i think the story is interesting, i believe you.
edit on 8-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
what exactly did me and my friend and the other people in the links i posted hear...what is it? what are they?... angry indian spirits? demons? poltergeists?...or something else...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

www.bfro.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link