It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To defeat a monster sometimes you must become one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Somebody with money needs to establish an organization- covert, with extremely tight security and they must be armed. This organization would have satellites in all of the UFO hot spot areas, and would actively investigate sightings- current, not 50 years ago. They would possess their own radar and mobile units, and would initiate capture protocols as well as contact protocols. There are a number of high-energy devices capable of producing particle beam and or very strong EM fields.

This would cost money- those keeping this secret are spending money, and you cant get to the truth and not be willing to put the money into it.

Members of the team would be few, but specialized and trustworthy. There would be 25 employed all checked through a restrictive process to filter out the potential talkers. Run them through psychological and loyalty tests. All would sign NDA, and would be well aware of the consequences of talking about it. Only the central commanders would know the identity of all employees- satellite groups would all think that they are the ONLY group. All would be hired under a front- paid the front company to do "research".

All would communicate on secure channels via PDA, never phone. To retain secrecy, 5 front companies would have to be set up, and since each group of agents would be made up of no more than 5 men, you'd have your 25 total spread out each thinking they were working for a different company. No matter what, they could never meet on another or even know that other groups exist.

All materiel would be passed to the central command via secure means, and by no means ever would members see the central commanders, although they would deal directly with the "scientists" working for the command.

You would have to be willing to take the measures necessary to ensure loyalty. Any talk of breaking the story would have to be met with appropriate measures.

The only way we're going to get our hands on the hard evidence is to be radical and take the same steps that the other side has been employing for over 60 years. No more FOIA, no more lawyers suing the army, no more talk radio shows...we've talked long enough. It's time for action.

This is a very do-able thing if the dedication was there.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
wow, you have just described the monster. Problem with this, money. Different UFOlogists have bemoaned the fact that hard research can`t be done because of a lack of serious money behind it. Having worked in Banking and made my money, I`d love to help, but you have to realise that the kind of dedicated Agency you are talking about would cost many millions of Dollars to run evry year. This means income, wheres thatgone come from when you have no product. This would most likely mean illegal means would be needed to finance this and thats not something I`d willing do.

However, I have always thought it a shame that the UFO/conspiracy community could not get there acts together over something like this. We ought to be able to co-ordinate in a better manner.

I think to achieve these aims you most think like, apologies to all, Hitler. The man had it right in one way only, if you wish to change the staus quo you most destroy from within, and not just within but the top.

(if you ever do get it together tell me I`ve already got too much time on my hands)

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of an oft-used quote from the White Wolf RPG company, who came up with the game Vampire: The Masquerade..."A monster I am, lest a monster I become"

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sounds like you are describing an organization that already exists: Area 51 and the Blue Beret Crash Retrieval Taskforce.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
but we need a civilian agency dedicated to the same. how can we expect to get the evidence if we are unwilling to put asses on the line to get it?

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
if i get paid minimum wage, sign me up

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
double post !!!! argh!!

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wanna be one of the MIB type people that gets to scare old ladys....

top topics

join