It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has Been Sold Out !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It would be impossible to cover everything I want to say in one thread on this subject but I will cut to the chase with the basics. Look, when our leaders sent our jobs overseas, they knew what they were doing.. They knew they were trading the jobs of the "Average Jane and Joe" for cheap electronics etc and the corporate's "Bottom Line." Fast forward with me. In the late 1990's or there abouts, the "Capitol Gains Oppertunity" comes into play, allowing homeowners to make loads of money on sales of their homes, tax free.!! Move forward with me, In the early 2000's, Real Estate goes through the Roof !! and loans are given to almost anyone who ask's for one, knowing that there is a problem comming when it needs to be paid back! These "Loan Sharks" are not new to the game,they know whats a safe risk! So at this point, let me say, If you want to destroy a nation and its people, what is the best way to do it? Remember this also, this nation has a military. The members of which have family. ( Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers and children.) You can't overcome the population with brute force cause they own too many firearms and are not going to be sold without a fight, once they realize they have been betrayed.
So!! What do they do? They send our men and women in uniform to war. Making up false accusations and complete lies and fabrications to invade and destroy a foreign country. As a footnote, "The Enemy" in uniform was defeated quickly and yet we have stayed for a decade. If you add to that the deaths and mutilations of our beloved young men and women, our children, it's not a stretch to start to wonder, if maybe it's purpose is to destroy our military who should be here at home defending us from the lies and deceivers that have and continue to invade our privacey.
So where are we now? 14 trillion dollars+ in debt. As they planned it, unemployment through the roof!! The media controlled and owned by those who spout promises and false data of our predicament. Homeowners victimized by "The Bankers" etc.Foreclosed on while they crooks that positioned them for loss get bailouts and carry on with business as usual. Not to mention our produce and vegitables are rarely grown in the states anymore. The space program has been ended but not until we built the Space Station with tax payer dollars and play roommates to the very country that is communist and opposed us for decades. Lastly. Try to talk or have communication with your elected officials once they are in office. Try to find out what happened to the 2 trillion dollars that went missing at the Pentagon on 9/11 or the tens of billions that went to Iraq that dwindled away.
Remember one thing. If you dont provide a service of some kind, you dont have a job. The US is a consumer now and we flip hamburgers and live on crumbs unless your a lawyer, doctor, fireman, professional, etc.
There is a bright side though. Some of us have done well in all this mess. They are the ones that are supposed to be helping America and the American People. The Silent officials who we elected and the puppets they have retained to invade our privacey and police our lives while they re-write our forefathers dreams and promises with "New Money Making Laws" and pay for it with our childrens futures' and lives..

I invite your comments or insights. THIS IS SIMPLY MY TAKE ON THINGS!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Amen brother , america has been sold out for sure. Keep up the good work, keep people on their toes.

We will prevail.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just remember that those who have sold us out bleed too. I look forward to seeing their blood spill for their treason against We the People.

The tree of Liberty is thirsty and will be watered with the blood of those who wish to enslave us and have done their best to do so. Much like the initial revolutionary war to free this country, there will be a limited number of individuals who rise up and make sacrifices so the rest can claim to be free.

While I spit on those who don't help and wish a plague on their families...that's all I will do to them physically. Once the ashes clear and the new Republic is formed, those who didn't help or hindered had best find safe passage to whatever enclave they can. I plan no quarter for those who oppose, those who assist nor for those who sit idly by.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great thread,

Just a little supporting story.
Nearly every mass produced telescope is Made in China nowadays by Synta , a scope from these factories sells for twice the amount at least in Australia than they do in the USA.
The point of this?
People are making huge profits by making US workers unemployed and having Communist party slaves making them.
The uSA despite having a weaker dollar than Australia sells the Chinese made scopes at twice the price after exporting them from the USA , not China.

The Chinese have had lots of help from US citizens, not wanting to pay the minimum wage,not wanting to pay entitlements or insurance ect.

In china lives are expendable, the environment is expendable....in the end the rich manufacturers will retire in luxury, whilst the average Joe if he is lucky will work until he drops dead.

The unemployed will just rot.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: comprehension

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Exellent, everything you wrote should be taught to our children in schools. But of course I know that won't be done.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I didn't want to make my opening post for this thread too long so I thought I would add another thought that is close to my heart. In a nutshell, I have nothing against a company making a profit. "The servant is worthy of their hire." I do think it's a bit one sided when you can't find an American made product in the stores of America. If the corporations want to set up shop and employ those who work for a slave wage, then let them sell it to those who have replaced the American worker. I rather have a job and pay more for a product my fellow Americans have made. It's not about having it all, it's about having enough. And America has become a beggar and a borrower !!

Please speak your mind and heart if you wish to....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
America should have passed a law to change the presidency term when Clinton was in, he was an immense president he brought the good times and only his idiot succeeders brought your nation down. Bush, Cheeny, Rice, Obama. No wonder yyou are in a state. My god what kind of state must you be in to have a choice between A 70 year old ditherer and a black man thrust to the top by posative discrimination.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Michael, I respect your opinion. I have to say this though.What the American people may not realize is we had a "Mickey" slipped in on us when the electronic ballot box came into play with the George Bush Presedency. I would think the American people should have had a say in this change. Lets face it, with the gobs of money that is spent wastefully by Washington with earmarks and who knows what else, it would be a small price to pay for an old fashioned Honest count of the votes.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

A job is more than just a means to acquire personal wealth and survival, its about dignity espescially as we grow older, we should demand that the elected government looks out for its own citizens, yet this is not so.

Made in China, helps the Chinese economy and the profiteering Westerners who make a better profit margin by decimating the employment of their .fellow countrymen.

The government should have been made to stop offshore relocations of Western nations to China, but I guess we are all too trusting, and thought it would stop at a reasonable level.

I tried to find a non chinese telesscope to buy recently in Australia , but it was impossible ulness I wanted to pay way above my budget.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I had to thank you. With all the drama in life at times, it's nice to receive a fine compliment. The truth is you gave me another reason to fight the good fight in life. Thanks and peace to you and yours.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You may have overlooked the fact that the US sold out to the G-20 when Bush and Obama signed for us cordially, without our permission.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Which wars were made up?
What were the lies?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and thanks for your opinion. I just wanted to say that I didn't really overlook Bush or Obama, whatever they may or may not have done. The truth is, I could type all night on the "Short Commings" of our leaders.
I just dont have the space on one thread
.. But in all seriousness I started this thread to get people fired up and simply shared a "Few" things I have witnessed and thought over in times past and present..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

America was sold out before you were born, the problem is you are just making mention of this now because you were too tuned out. I don't blame you for being tuned out and I am really not trying to insult you in any way. Most people were and still are tuned out.

Thanks for waking.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by wonderworld

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and thanks for your opinion. I just wanted to say that I didn't really overlook Bush or Obama, whatever they may or may not have done. The truth is, I could type all night on the "Short Commings" of our leaders.
I just dont have the space on one thread
.. But in all seriousness I started this thread to get people fired up and simply shared a "Few" things I have witnessed and thought over in times past and present..

It's kind of hard to admit but there isnt anything left to be sold out. The US is no longer the goose laying the golden eggs and yes we created our bed and must either lay in it or change trade as we know it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Hello. I am a bit confused. I guess I just took it for granted that everyone was aware of the fact that when we went to war with Iraq, for the second time, based on the incorrect information that they possessed Weapons Of Mass Distrruction. It was a lie. Regardless of the intel breakdown, we went in and we were responsible for our actions and our decisions. The Hussein regime was a killer but there were and are bigger fish to fry. We decimated a country on false info and continue to ignore nuclear ambitions of N Korea and Iran.. I wont go into the Viet Nam issues, for that is history now. The fact remains at this point, we are killing an enemy that is without uniform and our children and mothers and fathers in uniform are dying for what? For the fear that an elderly statesman of his country is carrying a stick on a video and he is our enemy as he hides in a cave and makes verbal threats? Come on, ten years is enough..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Tuned out? Like do you know me? Obviously not. I simply state what I have seen in my lifetime and nothing more. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you are no exception. But your opinion of me is based on your lack of facts concerning me or my walk in life.. Don't quit your day job. Your not very good at mind reading or pretending to know someone you know nothing about..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Actually wikileaks released documents that proved Iraq had a WMD program active up to the 2003 invasion. Unless people are going to dismiss that info because it actually supported and confirmed Bushs statements and intelligence reports.

We are at war with people who defile a religion in an effort to control others. The fact they dont wear a uniform doesnt make them any less dangerous. The people on 9/11 in the towers werent wearing uniforms, and neither were the people on the planes.

We have had this issue brewing with militant Islam back to before our country was even a country. After we were a country, we had our encounter with militants who attacked our shipping in the Med. If you need more info ask any Marine about the lyrics to the Marine Corp Hymn (Hint - From the halls of monetzuma, to the shores of tripoli).

We tried to negotiate with them back then and the response we got was "no peace because we are the infadels". To assume the problems today with militant Islam are new, ignores history.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Actually wikileaks released documents that proved Iraq had a WMD program active up to the 2003 invasion. Unless people are going to dismiss that info because it actually supported and confirmed Bushs statements and intelligence reports.

We are at war with people who defile a religion in an effort to control others. The fact they dont wear a uniform doesnt make them any less dangerous. The people on 9/11 in the towers werent wearing uniforms, and neither were the people on the planes.

We have had this issue brewing with militant Islam back to before our country was even a country. After we were a country, we had our encounter with militants who attacked our shipping in the Med. If you need more info ask any Marine about the lyrics to the Marine Corp Hymn (Hint - From the halls of monetzuma, to the shores of tripoli).

We tried to negotiate with them back then and the response we got was "no peace because we are the infadels". To assume the problems today with militant Islam are new, ignores history.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Cherub Baby replies:
The inelligence reports were the Brainchild of the Bush Administration. ( Dis Info ) The flipside to the Defiling Issues is equally oppressive and destructive. For example, Enslaving a population with debt and violating their privacy and destroying The Constitution.
I remember 9/11 and I am sick inside with the tragedy of that day. I don't want to debate the fact that there are millions upon millions of oppressed peoples in the world. There always will be and always have been. We can't fight everyone. As far as the Attacks in the Med and on our ships, I think it would be sensible to assume we can guard a ship etc much easier than killing and being killed for Ten Years. This war in my opinion needs to end.. The deaths of countless men and women in uniform and the trama suffered even if they live to hobble home will go down in history also !!! Lastly, I am just saying enough is enough and thats all. I dont know everything, do you? By the way, I am a veteran of the USMC .. 1146 1st Battalion...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

First of tHank you for your service...

Secondly I am not talking about our shipping being attacked in todays time frame, but back when our country was founded. The issues we have in the Middle East arent new, and are not the result of Bush, or Carter, or Abe Lincoln.

While I agree we should spend more money here at home and less overseas, singleing out Israel (and ignoring the video and its skewed facts) while ignoring every other country we give aid to (which is just about every single country on the planet) doesnt exactly send the message of America first.

Quite the contrary, and hence the reason for the 4th reich remark.

Its coming across as using one topic with skewed facts in order to lead into some other completely different, and hidden, agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join