It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

“As someone joked bitterly last week, he (Obama) turns up for a strip poker session already down to his shorts.”

www.counterpunch.org...

I have critiqued the tea party republicans and now its time to label the other disaster in American politics for what he is: a fraud, appeaser, fake progressive, and a stealth political puppet for the banks—Barack Obama.

Obama is either a phony or shill, that is one pretending to be a traditional democratic liberal but in reality is some kind of stealth republican. Either that or he is an idiot of huge proportions to always yield in a fight with his political opponents. I doubt he is an idiot therefore he must be deliberately yielding to republicans and is really a puppet of the Wall Street banksters and will in the end do worse than any republican could have done to the middle and lower class and on issues such as social security and Medicare and other entitlements that the traditional democratic doctrine pretends to defend.

I am baffled that the democrats haven’t ran an opponent against him in the democratic primaries, because this snake n the grass has betrayed every single issue the democrats hold dear to themselves from the foreign wars he is doing to the deficit debates to health care to social security and Medicare. Indeed, Obama is doing things as a political shill that George Bush could never have gotten away with, such as putting Social Security on the chopping block for cuts and continuing the military industrial complex wars and interventions overseas.

The question remains, can Obama be such a stupid inane negotiator, or is he the coward and wimp he appears to be, or is he a Wall Street shill and puppet, or worse is he a Manchurian candidate for the NEW WORLD ORDER?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Obama is a Republican, and obviously it freaked out the regular republicans so bad they went way far right to nutso teaparty land just so they wouldnt look like obama.

1. continuation of bushs wars - check
2. continuation of transferring wealth to the top 10 percent-check
3. keeping gitmo open and illegal rendition, not to mention whole hearted support and expansion of patriot act- check

i could go on and on, but Obama is bush's third term.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

this obama is about as "real" as obama in real life

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
...i get so tired of saying "demons and repukes are on the same team"... nobody listens, nobody knows the trouble i've seen, nobody knows my sorrow...

...imagine this possibility...

...pretend you grew up believing in the american dream that says you can be anything you want if you work hard enough... you bust your ass, stay focused and end up being potus...

...its happy happy joy day - until you meet your bosses, which is a shock because you didnt know the potus had bosses... they show you videos of horrible things they've done to other people who didnt want to cooperate - things that they will do to your loved ones if you dont cooperate fully...

...your only choice is to become a coward, a turncoat... theres no way out - not even death...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Not so much in the past, but recently, it seems as if the position of POTUS requires some not so endearing traits. I agree with Count Chocula (lol, that just sounds funny.) Really, I don't think Obama even knows what he is. He probably has what is called delusions and illusions of grandeur, sometimes alluding to his grandeur. In no way was he qualified for this position. Oh wait, yes he is, considering the downgrade of integrity that has taken place in office over the years. Get me outta here.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Don't rule out a Democratic primary yet. The ball is still in play especially when we have yet to feel the impact of the S&P Downgrade. Who will be the knight in shining armor to save the Dems. from Obama's wrecking ball.

As a conservative, I would love to see someone spank Obama in a primary. The man needs a severe reality check and with any luck, perhaps a better Dem. candidate can rise out of the aftermath. Someone with the proper credentials and some actual real world work experience would be nice.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Great video about the volatile years when Obama was at Harvard. He's in some of the video as a student.

Obama was described back then as always walking a fine line!!

new topics

top topics

join