It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Quickening", 2011, Mayan and Hopi Prophecy, and the Birth of a New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just watched this video (posted August 3rd, 2011) and found it a great watch. I think it was put together rather well, and anyone whose interested in the whole 2012 thing, I encourage to take a look.

Topics include: 2011, Carl Calleman's research, Comets Elenin, Honda, and Levy along with Hopi prophecies, the Mayan Calendar and its culmination, duality and unity, the possible end of the material world and the paradigms arising from it, with a shift of focus towards the spiritual, how the Western governments will most likely try to capitalize on the fear of those not prepared for a shift in consciousness to offer themselves as saviors (NWO), the consequences, our choice of what reality to pursue (a people unified, or scattered), and ultimately the dawn of a new age.

[Is there a way to embed vimeo videos?]

awakeningasone.com...
and
vimeo.com...

From the above link:

All around the planet hundreds of millions of people are waiting for events to unfold in the year 2012, that they... believe will bring either the birth of a harmonious new reality... or 'the end of the world.

But what if those events were actually to take place THIS YEAR, in 2011?

In Awakening As One's new film "The Quickening" we will explain why so many people have been experiencing the sensation that "Time is Speeding Up"; particularly since the Earthquake in Japan.

And we will also show how research indicates that this accelerated experience of reality could peak sometime around October 28th, 2011; culminating in a global experience of Unity Consciousness, which would then lead to the experience of a harmonious new way of being.

"The Quickening" will also take a look at the unfolding of current events and how they directly relate to Hopi and Mayan Prophecies, indicating that we are on the Cusp of Great Changes, which signify the shifting of the Age... and the Birth of a New World.

edit on 8/6/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: minor additions

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Quickening? There can be only one..

I'll be honest I was never much of a subscriber to the whole time speeding up thing. However, I did find it interesting that a twelve year old I was talking to was saying how the time is just going by so much quicker. I thought that an odd statement for someone so young considering the general explanation is that as we get older our perception of time changes making it seem that time is going by quicker. He even went on to say how summers seemed longer and it was almost the Holidays again. It could be he was just repeating what his parents were saying at home. In the end time keeps barreling ahead for all of us and trying to debate whether time is or isn't going by faster doesn't seem like the best use of it no matter what your stance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i really hope your post is right but imo i dont think anything will happen just guna be another day

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
i really hope your post is right but imo i dont think anything will happen just guna be another day

I honestly and trying to not believe anything, and simply go with what comes. I too would like the video to be correct, and I keep an open mind about it; however by keeping an open mind, Im also open to the possibility nothing will happen.

Recently I am leaning towards believing something will happen. Its always debatable whether that "something" was predicted or not, and can always be argued for and against. I look forward to that something happening, but also Ill prepare for the chance nothing will happen.

Obviously Id prefer the something over the nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's not a matter of whether "nothing" or "something" will happen. We have to sensitize ourselves to the fact that "business as usual", is something happening.

-saige-
edit on 6-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice the words "dark night of the soul"...or should that be "dark Knight of the soul" as one insisted upon some time ago here

about 53-55mins in,
edit on 6-8-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
all the evidence is pointing to something will happen even the usa loosing its AAA+ rating is evidence for this shift away from materialism but if events play out as this video states there really is nothing we can do so party hard today folks cause we might not get tomorrow

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm sure the world will be good to go...for to want change one has to change and I don't see much of people doing that do you?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ah...

Thank you.

This was a refreshing reminder of all that is. I will share this with many, and together we shall rejoice.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
there seems to be many many people who beleive something big is going to happen soon,cant just be coinsedence can it?me personally i have made a major shift from materialism to becoming self sufficeint and spending more time with my kids ( a lesson learnt from my baby boomer parents )......seems to me the cities will burn and whomever is left will return to the land to rebuild...unless of course clean free energy is distributed worldwide like right now,but lets face it i have more chance of winning the lottery

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thank you zoo much for this post. We indeed are living in the most important days of humanity. All IS ONE

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Seems that the October date might be precise

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just finished watching this video and must say what a great video. The only complaint I would have is the repeating video snippets that get repeated over and over and over and over....

And with today's economy crash (5.5%), which ties into the 5th step, really starting to come together. I hope you guys/gals take a second look. Might be what helps us all in the end.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by occy30

I agree with the repetitive images. But at least they were interesting images

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Did anyone catch the website that was mentioned as a place to get the Hopi prophecy translation? I would like to read it and was hoping I did not have to search through the entire video for the 2 second snippet that stated the site.

As far as the video goes it was interesting, personally I liked the message ,though, I am not entirely sure about the earthquake/comet alignment correlation. Correlation does not equal causation and assuming it does causes many false conclusions to be propagated, it is something that has to be seriously researched in order to draw a solid conclusion. It is too easy to just assume a correlation is the cause when it fits a preconceived idea and ignore the many many cases of them where it doesn't. With the number of earthquakes that occur in the world every year I remain skeptical that the comet alignment/earthquake correlation is anything other than chance. I do not necessarily think that takes away from the rest of what the video says though.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The 2011 claims come from Lungold and then picked up by Calleman. Neither of these 2 seems to be able to get anything right at all about the Mayans. They fail to get the number of levels of Mayan pyramids right, Mayan concept of the cosmos right, the calendar right, etc.

Basing anything on this pair just begins with a wasteland of falsehoods.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I read an incredibly beautiful book titled "The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics" by William Samuel. This book is really amazing-- It is very prophetic as it was written 1986 and it is all about what is happening now. It has a wonderful 'answer' to why and what to do and how to survive with intelligence and love---

Here is a partial excerpt from the introduction:

--------- Now, imagine the missile of collective civilization nearing its target, ready to receive its final redirection for the next and perhaps last phase of the trip—not unlike the "smart missile" that sees the target ahead and directs the internal mechanism to drive itself straight to the destination. For mankind, the destination is a rediscovery of simple subjectivism, a new mark in non-space and non-time, a fulfillment of the Original Purpose for tangible life on earth.

As far as the relationship between time and space and their interconnections to tangible life goes, the end-game's corrective information is presently being received within the quantum body of civilization. This information is intended to adjust and correct society's major systems for their final movement as mankind comes to discern the true nature of things—particularly time, space, matter and awareness (life). In many ways science, the vanguard of human wisdom, has nearly reached that comprehension already.

What does this final corrective feel like to you and me here in the old-world scene of things? It comes as a new clock turned on within us; as new sensitivity; an increasing intuitiveness; a new perception within us; as certain unfamiliar anxieties, disquiets, stresses and discomforts; as inexplicable fear and depression. Anyone can look at the human scene and see the lids popping off here and there with acts of insanity and people trying to satisfy impossible urges. Who is to say what the northern geese feel before they assemble to make the trek south? Or the butterflies before they start their long upwind search for their ancestral birthplace? I know that dramatic course-altering input is presently arriving within mankind; the sensitive feel it especially. This arrival is not unlike the way the ability to perceive color has developed in mankind in recent millennia. We are told this sense is one of the latest developments of the human brain—but what is presently happening is at a deeper level of mentation. What is it? The arrival of the truly subjective nature of mentation—quantum man's capacity for ever greater introspective self-examination.-----------

--------- At this moment, civilization is a little like a field of cotton beginning to bloom: first a boll here, another there, then more and more until one morning we look out and the entire field is abloom. Or, it is like popcorn popping. One kernel pops, then another and another until there is a veritable explosion of the rest. Hard pressed, shaken together and running over, mankind is coming into a conscious knowledge of a subjective sense of things which is certain to alter the course of civilization. The first "blooms" have been the prophets, the seers, the avatars, the insightful, those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Now the field is turning white with the ability to perceive subjectively. Confusion abounds at the unrecognized newness of it all. Now that subjectivism is here, no one knows what to do with it. The major divisions of human activity have not made the necessary adjustments to allow the missile the freedom to change course. Neither education, government, religion nor metaphysics has made the full turn demanded of them—and the time is short. In certain areas, science, with the help of subjective quantum mechanics, has adjusted reasonably well as it goes along searching the vistas of tangibility, but it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now, and always have been, examining consciousness.-------------

------- People are individually willing to adjust, as their intuitions and feelings come into focus, but the controlling groups to which they belong, are vigorously holding to the old ways, refusing to listen to the New Sounds within. Either the institutions of mankind adjust to allow men to change mental course, or there will be a sociological anguish unparalleled in human history. -----------

You can read the whole thing---but you should really read the whole book (available at amazon) it all makes deeply meaningful sense in full context---

www.williamsamuel.com

www.williamsamuel.com...

Thanks, hope you read it all, it seems important to me, SweetMystery
edit on 11-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just got done watching this - was sick, on the couch, playing poker all day, and had the time to kill.

I've never been a 'spiritual' person, and am not a religious one - but, this video made scary sense in a lot of places, and really never said anything TOO off the wall, for the duration.

To the 2nd poster that said he never believed much in the 'time speeding up' thing - they explain this phenomenon pretty well...

Thought it was pretty good. S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MackSPower

the enclosed youtube link below is something well worth watching, and perhaps considering. It certainly open the door to help further personal research regards oncoming possibles etc.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join