It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal with perception?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf

Respect should be given no matter what.

So I should respect a pedophile?

LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL!

No. Love is an involuntary emotional response to virtue, if oneself is virtuous.

Should I love a pedophile? How about Hitler, should I love him?

EGO... Friend, this is from my HEART! Enjoy your life, each and every moment, as I hope ALL others do. Question, are you forcing things on others well allowing respect for their "Free Will" to be expressed?

I force nothing on no one. If I murder someone and thus permanently deny them free will, do I still deserve your love and respect?

We have a wide range of understanding definitions. This is fruitless. Please come back in a U2U when things might change, I will do the same. Always trying to learn, and I will admit mistakes when pointed out, even in public.

Have a good evening,

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 7-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Why would I waste my time conversing with you when you cant answer a few simple questions? Im sorry, but my ego has no respect for that.

Enjoy your universal, unearned bliss.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I would be lying if I say I know... But, we both perceive the same thing right ? All be it we do so from an individual perception.

If you see reality as a bubble and in that bubble there are countless tiny bubbles which are yours , mine and everyone else. When our bubbles overlap each others then we both perceive the same reality, but from our own point of view.

When I heard this it actually mad sense to me, it still does so...
edit on 8/8/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join