It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO investigations on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by MainLineThis

You are more than welcomed to your opinion. I never claimed UFOs or Aliens or Ghosts.
"I said: Something is up there" So, could mean anything.

I think if someone is going to debunk something, then re-enact it and debunk it. If you know CGI then do your own reenactment of CGI. That' is what I mean. Rather then just say, "FAKE", "CGI". It's been proven. But, you haven't done it. So how do you know for a fact that it is CGI and that they're right? You don't. Not unless you do it yourself.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I would like to make a comment on this since i have some experience with CGI or more specifically 3D modelling, animation, rendering as well as compositing. Making a reply in a thread were a CGI project is beeing presented as real footage takes what, 30 seconds? Duplicating an existing project might take anywere from a couple of days til several weeks. Seeing how there might be somewere between 5 - 10 youtube vids posted on the first page at any time which fits the CGI profile...well, you do the math :-)

However, i do agree with your main point and so forth i would be far better to post nothing at all. Saying "this looks like CGI to me" isn´t gonna convince those who have no knowledge of these tools/techniques and so forth it´s pointless and just clutters up the thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by gortex

You keep using this argument , how does what someone else thinks or believes make us all look like idiots , and to who , nobody cares .

Dude, seriously? You think when a newscaster is forced to read some story about UFO's on the msm and always ends it with laughing or making a joke it has nothing to do with the heaping amounts of ignorance displayed by those that have represented this subject to the public for over 50 years? Your smarter than that.

You know, the ancient Greeks hypothesised that the Earth was round and it was not really until Columbus that that was pretty much proven. Can you imagine being a newscaster forced to announce that the Earth was round before Columbus? Get over the ' ignorance' stance already. You are proving yourself to be just that. You are smarter than that. No?? Yes??

<< 1   >>

join