It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland is a Stargate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is an excellent Vid that explains the Unified Field.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I am very glad to say that this comment, to this video, is my very first comment on ATS (though i've been around for a little while now.)

I believe it is incredibly important, now more than ever (as i'm sure most of you know) to continue to share this information. So please, may I ask you to send this video link to all of your loved ones and friends. Post it on their individual facebook pages. Send out e-mails to your family and co-workers. We do not need to be huddled on this website in silence. Though the most important aspect of information is the self-discovery and awareness of its existence, with that comes the responsibility to share and spread the information, the love, the light, the truth.
People need to be exposed to this type of thinking at least once in their life. The sacred geometry will very possibly be enough to make them re-member this in-form-ation that creates our very existence. If the person who sees this shows no interest, well... at least you tried.
But all life is beautiful, even those that we blame for the corruption and the violence and the wars, for we are the co-creators of the very same world, and too many of us are vibrating within pain and fear and anger, that, now, the only thing we can do to possibly make anything better is DECIDE TO CEASE CREATING HATE, AND SPREAD THE LOVELOVELOVE!

Thank you very much blazenresearcher for posting and reminding me of how amazing this world is.

Okay, my first comment on ATS is officially...over.

Namaste.

edit on 5-8-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by eleven44 because: My reason for editing this post this time is to let you know that the reason I edited this post earlier was just for basic grammar/sentence structure errors that I noticed post-post

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Beautiful! Thank you for the post! I know it is an awesome, mind provoking Video. I am so glad you commented. I have so many other great videos if you would like to visit my you tube by the same name blazenresearcher, I think you will like them. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yep! I enjoyed it too. I've heard of Sacred Geometry through the Drunvalo videos, but never looked into it yet. Looks like I'll be busy for awhile. I'll check out your videos as well. Thanks...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

possibly be enough to make them re-member this in-form-ation that creates our very existence. If the person

Namaste.

edit on 5-8-2011 by eleven44 because: My reason for editing this post this time is to let you know that the reason I edited this post earlier was just for basic grammar/sentence structure errors that I noticed post-post

Just a question: Why in your sentence above do you format it like "re-member this in-form-ation" that strikes me as a little unusual.
edit on 5-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Yes Drunvalo, have you seen the Spirit Science Vids, I'm sure you have. They are hilarious, entertaining and informational.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No, not yet. My wife and I watched the series that he made with a reporter named Lilu or something like that (a French woman). We both enjoyed them, but they were mostly about UFO's in Mexico and such as that. We've been meaning to dive into some more stuff, but haven't made time for it as of yet. Both my wife and I have had some very unique spiritual experiences, so we are both interested. She just got an account yesterday on ATS. We'll both be following this...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by eleven44

possibly be enough to make them re-member this in-form-ation that creates our very existence. If the person

Namaste.

Just a question: Why in your sentence above do you format it like "re-member this in-form-ation" that strikes me as a little unusual.

Good question.

I do this to accentuate the original (or what I believe to be the original) intent within the word.
To remember, or "Re-Member" would essentially mean 'to reassemble something,' in this case, knowledge that we already have within ourselves that we can put back together and 'remember' anytime we choose.

Same thing with 'in-form-ation.' I was playing on the words 'in-form' which gives reference (again, in my opinion) to the fact that everything is in it's place, is in divine order, is 'in-form.' As for the 'ation,' it is a suffix used to give the noun action. Thus, everything is constantly in constant, perfect, motion and form. Thus, EVERYTHING is 'in-form-ation'... all the time!

edit on 5-8-2011 by eleven44 because: basic grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The Spirit Science Videos are created by a young "up and coming" creative guy that is very impressive with his knowledge. Albeit, I believe most of it came from Drunvalo and Bob Frissel's books. Anyway, he has a whole entertaining series, which so many love...

Here is randomly part 10 ( I think)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That was an awesome video. It conveyed the message in such a way that was very easy to assimilate and made me grasp something personally on a new level; basically the need to consciously integrate this understanding into our present being, and quit simply intellectualizing and or emoting about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm still waiting for my wife to make it in from work, and we'll check it out. I already downloaded the first video you posted. Her user name is metaplateau; I'm sure she'll want to comment...

Your second video link isn't working for me...
edit on 8/5/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

Ok, thanks. It's going now...
edit on 8/5/2011 by visualmiscreant because: link repaired

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I will check those out, thanks!

Also, side question, have you ever heard of 'shaumbra?'

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
That was an awesome video. It conveyed the message in such a way that was very easy to assimilate and made me grasp something personally on a new level; basically the need to consciously integrate this understanding into our present being, and quit simply intellectualizing and or emoting about it.

You hit the nail on the head. When I watched the video originally, I can say that something clicked. If you listem carefully or re-watch it just like a movie that you watch a second time...you will get it even at a deeper understanding. Glad you enjoyed. Peace!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I fixed it...try again..thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No, I have not. Please enlighten.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you for the explanation.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
B-b-but it's not shaped like a Stargate.

Only organ I can think of that is a suitable circular orifice wouldn't be a good candidate.

It's too small and kinda smells.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

excellent post my friend

did you know there is a massave statue in the Vatican of a pine cone?

symbolic much?

This is right up your alley, the Spirit Molecule

namaste

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Ha ha...you didn't even watch the Vid!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by LazyGuy

Ha ha...you didn't even watch the Vid!