It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland is a Stargate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Thank you my friend, the link did not work, but I have watched those Vids before...yes '___'! Hmmmmm. FYI, '___' is in every plant in varying degrees. Example a blade of grass...think about the possiblities....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Thank you for posting it!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

You are most welcome!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by LazyGuy

Ha ha...you didn't even watch the Vid!

CAUGHT, red handed.

Maybe I should watch it now...

OK, I watched the vid. Didn't really change my opinion though. Just another philosopher sharing their "truth" with the world. Sure there were a few good points, BUT nothing really Earth shattering. Most people get the idea that their "truth" trumps other people's "truth." In my book, (my "truth") there is no way that any one person can ever know the ultimate "truth." It's just not possible. We're not capable. We're just humans after all...

Way I see it, if any single person ever figured out the "truth" they'd be taken out of the game before they could share what they've figured out. It's up to each individual. They can share information but they can't share their conclusion.

Can I have my 8.5 minutes back now?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Maybe the ultimate truth is the journey and not the destination. Sounds corny, but lately everything I think sound corny...so WTH!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is another one for contemplation.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by LazyGuy

Maybe the ultimate truth is the journey and not the destination. Sounds corny, but lately everything I think sound corny...so WTH!

I did a bit of exploration through various stories people tell of their Near Death Experiences a while ago. My thoughts about life and death were modified by what I heard from the various stories I came across. Each person had a unique experience. Sure there may be similarities but the difference was usually quite a bit. Even shared NDEs aren't identical. Each individual experiences an NDE that fits their life and understanding. Let me preface my next comment by saying I believe at least some NDEs but perhaps not all are valid & real experiences. Each NDE is like a dream. The meaning of whatever is experienced is intimately personal to that individual. Interpretation by another mind is simply not possible. You can't take specifics and attach a label to them. A lion or a bird or an alligator means something totally different to each individual.

One idea I found made sense to me. More than a few NDEs involved a life review where the individual was shown their entire lives and the impact their actions both big & small, good & bad on the people around them. A casual comment made without thought or intent may have a profound effect on someone, or not. It's all up to the eye of the observer. Our influence flows outwards through our interactions and spreads throughout society. Some people have a profound influence and others are much more subtle. The actions of the President effect millions while the actions of others in a less important position may only effect a few. The World is a complex and dynamic place. Even someone that lacks the power and reach of the President can have a profound effect on humanity. The Butterfly Effect is a real phenomenon according to my philosophy.

We are the sum of our parts so yes, I agree. It may not be the destination that's important. The journey is where the real story is told.

I hope my influence has been a positive one, but even without the incite and viewpoint of a life review I can see where my actions intended or not have caused many troubles. I can only hope that at the end the balance comes out OK.
edit on 5-8-2011 by LazyGuy because: Edited for clarity...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Someone visiting this thread will appreciate this Vid! Peace!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Excellent! See Lazyguy...you are not so lazy!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My first experience with '___' actually popped my pineal gland. :O heard that thing crackle and vibrate until i was thrust on over to the other side. if only ego death wasn't so disorienting. the stargate is real. learn yourself about it folks. we need more power to the grid.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

It is a 3 D vehicle to our true being. That's all.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Beautiful beautiful thread. the energetic points of bodies harness many things! May you discover your self

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
B-b-but it's not shaped like a Stargate.

Only organ I can think of that is a suitable circular orifice wouldn't be a good candidate.

It's too small and kinda smells.

What is a star gate shaped like?

And perhaps just speak for yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If people spent more time getting on with life and addressing the needs of the world instead of dreaming up airy fairy tales about who or what we are, this planet might just become a better place for us to live on.

One of the major problems is that people have just got too much time to conjure up this nonsense. If they had to survive this would be out of the window.

1/5th of our brains for example? Old hat and completely disproven. The videos are ALL based on illogical connections and presumptions, not one of which actually gets anywhere near the truth. Other supposed changes quite apart for genetic manipulation. It is not possible to say we do not use a major part of our DNA because we do not know. In like manner the appendix was thought to be a vestigial organ we could do without, but recently was discovered to be the repository of the flora in the gut - the reserve in case of illness and /or injury.

We do not know the truth and we cannot presume.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Haven't time right now to watch the video but I can connect with the thread title. I opened mine by accident a few years ago and when I picked myself up off the floor I repeated the experiment. Did it 3 times in all, and I opened the gate right up.

I read a lot of nonsense on ATS, and I know some folk think what I say is nonsense too but this was REAL, as real as the keyboard I'm typing on right now. That day I foundout for a fact that I am a separate entity from this body I'm in.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I agree with your comment about focusing on the problems of the world. I would love to reduce wars, suffering and starvation. Until we understand ourselves, how do we accomplish this? There will never be peace on the outside until there is peace on the inside for each one of us. Our greatest resources are the sanctity of earth and children. Yet we destroy our world and let thousands of children die of starvation and face other atrocities that we create everyday. "You can not solve a problem with the same thinking (consciousness) that created the problem." Albert Einstein. We are constantly evolving and the understanding that we are more than just our physical bodies is part of the evolution. Knowing that there is a "unified field" and we must come to understand that we are all connected.

The logical mind likes to think this is all fairytales. Well, the logical mind really hasn't worked out that well for us. We must also pull in an element from the heart and expand our thinking to include these concepts.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes indeed, one's Pineal is a figurative and poetic 'StarGate'

now follow that notion and your getting the first inklings of where 'Diivinity' and 'God' & religious thought arose...
all from 'within'.....in so much that You are God

just why are 90% of the individuals on Earth believing in some external, far-away, anthropomorphic 'Diety'/ or 'Deity' is beyond me....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have a good deal of experience playing with my pineal gland, with the help of a lil something called dimethyltryptamine. You really want to see a new world, but not this one, you really want to know part of what your pineal gland can do.

Then there is not better way to learn.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I agree 100% about this.
WHAT DOES THE BIBLICAL TERM SINGLE EYE
REALLY MEAN ?
Jesus says, if your eye be single your body will fill with light.
Christians say he is telling us to keep focused on him , I am saying that Jesus is
saying to activate the Pineal Gland in meditation.
First of all, when Jesus says if your eye be single your body will fill with light, how
does the Bible define what God is and what light is ?
Numbers 23:19. God is not a man
So this entity we call God is clearly defined in the Bible as non human.
1 John 1:5. This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare
unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Here the Bible clearly identifies God as a light being. A photon.
So then we could turn that statement of Jesus concerning the single eye to read
like this.
Matthew 6:22. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single,
your whole body shall be full of God.
I am connecting the single eye with the Pineal Gland.
The Bible connects God with light.
The Pineal Gland is the light receptor of the Body.
Jacob of the Old Testament has an experience with God and what does he call
the place where this experience occurs.
Genesis 32:30. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

I beleve this is why there is floride put in the water, to keep this gland inactive.

Also: This is why when your born you have to have all these shots to kill the Pineal Gland to make it dormont.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Very glad you posted this, I thoroughly enjoyed watching

Peace

<< 1    3 >>

join