It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See This 'Crop Circle Image' In My Head When Meditating.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthisnear

That's what it reminds me of too. I thought of putting it in my post.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by smithjustinb

You must possess a very well balanced, well integrated and harmonized brain and nervous system.

I'll bet you come from a very good family upbringing with excellent parents. A conflicted or divided mind isn't likely to be presented with sacred geometry when in meditation.

Can you describe your experiences with it in greater detail, and what are your thoughts about playing around with and making use of it as a type of alchemical fulcrum for acellerated growth and development.

I find this to be very interesting.

Actually, my parents got divorced when I was very young. I lived a rebellious life throughout high school. But I got over it. I was at a highly spiritual point in my life when I started meditating. I was gaining much wisdom. I would ride down the road with no radio on and sit in my own thoughts. I thought about life, the universe, love, what I could be doing to make the world a better place, and general contemplative thoughts. I learned a lot by interrelating concepts and their implications.

So not long after I started meditating, I was feeling like I was expanded as big as the room, or bigger. I had a goal to see a higher dimension. That shape is what I saw. I never tried to do anything with it other than just see it every time I meditated. It got to a point where in my daily life outside of meditation, I would spontaneously feel that expansive meditative feeling. I saw how my thoughts usually got in the way of my actions. During the peak of my meditative period, I was able to do physical activities with much ease and focus. Moving my limbs felt like moving feathers. I've seen some very supernatural things in my life as well. I've also done some faith based manifestations like healing and winning the lottery by me just knowing I would be healed and I would win the lottery ($100).

That's all over now. I haven't been feeling very spiritual lately, and my meditations leave my brain hurting and feeling emotionally drained. I think once I learned about oneness, I went from spiritual wisdom to universal knowledge and with that I lost my spirituality.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

Ok explain how some of them have high amounts of radio actvity, also how in some of them phones and electronics don't work or they go crazy? Sure some people makes hoax ones which usually you can tell.... But there are some legitimate ones out there.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join