It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See This 'Crop Circle Image' In My Head When Meditating.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16836814eb80.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33b5304c8076.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eae3114b2d0f.jpg[/atsimg]

It is exactly this shape, except it is not solid like that, it

behaves something like a higher dimensional hypercube.

So imagine that crop-circle shape doing something like what that hypercube is doing, and that's what I see during meditation.

Is anyone else familiar with this multi-dimensional shape while meditating?

edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I will sound totally crazy here I realize, but I am bad to have hynopompic hallucinations. For a good 5-10 minutes sometimes after I wake up I will see a pattern wash over everything until it slowly fades and goes away.

Well, two different types I have seen patterns that later on, I'd discovered were crop formations made during the night.

It's like a wash I see....sometimes it happens when I mediate too - remember those old toxic 'make a plastic balloon toy" things that you could buy and blow into a little straw and have this big plastic balloon where the colors are all irridescent and sort of wash over the surface? It's like that. When I first wake up and it's really bad, it's like having a piece of almost transparent silk paisley or mandala shaped fabric over my head.

Maybe it is because crop circles often look like mandalas. Why is that? Why would I see the exact same pattern? Say someone is making them with boards and ropes. Are they tapped into, knowingly or unknowingly, the same stuff I see?

Of perhaps some energy is causing them. Is it something that humans in an altered state can perceive? Wait. People with ropes and strings would still be a form of energy, wouldn't it? Either way, they could be tying some sort of universal consciousness together.
edit on 5-8-2011 by hadriana because: changed soft into sort like it should have been.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Imagine this :

scenario 1 ) an interplanetary race capable of light speed travel , Advanced biological sustainability and or the ability to - negate the known laws of physics. Comes to earth and instead of communicating in the native tongue or even anything that could be defined as an intelligent exchange , decides to make pictures in the crops we use as food.

OR ?????

Someone ( AS PROVEN ) is making these patterns themselves using a technique ( AS PROVEN ) can produce highly detailed formations in crops within a relatively short space of time.

Its common sense FFS.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Imagine this :

Someone ( AS PROVEN ) is making these patterns themselves using a technique ( AS PROVEN ) can produce highly detailed formations in crops within a relatively short space of time.

Its common sense FFS.

But either way, how do they decide what to make?
And why does it resonate with so many people in a spiritual way?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

This isn't a debate on the nature of crop circles. This is me telling people that I have had this vision of this same image in my head while meditating before having actually seen the image in the crop.

Besides, just because people demonstrated that they can make crop circles doesn't mean that aliens can't.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Also I heard something the other day...I will have to see if i can find it online...but supposdly some mathamatical formula were created/solved by crop circles back in the early 1900's...so if the mathamatical genuies didnt figure them out how did some dude with a board know the answer and then instead of going to TPTB and saying i solved the answer, starred some planks on his feet and put it in someones cornfield...

Im not saying all of them are real...but some of them are so crazy that they would almost have to be...I watch a history channel thing once as well were they printed out a design and the hoaxers tried do duplicate it and werent able to do it overnight...Im not saying they are necessarly aliens either but I know theyve been reported since at least the 1800's..cant just write them off especially if they provide some crazy information, its worth keeping an open mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

Imagine this :

scenario 1 ) an interplanetary race capable of light speed travel , Advanced biological sustainability and or the ability to - negate the known laws of physics. Comes to earth and instead of communicating in the native tongue or even anything that could be defined as an intelligent exchange , decides to make pictures in the crops we use as food.

OR ?????

Its common sense FFS.

Dude, some of these crop circles have taught us 3 new maths equations (or something like that, can anyone else elaborate a bit more?) so don't discount ALL of them...but the one above pictures in the yellow wheat isn't symmetrical like the one in the green crop!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

J

Symmetry for one. Complexity for another. In the early 80's before I even knew of crop circles, I would also see patterned images of this nature while meditating. Like the guy in Close Encounters I spent several years drawing the images I saw. Only later did I see the similarities to my art in crop circles.

I now think that our minds, or some of our minds anyway, are vibrationally attuned to images such as these and the visualization and meditation upon then can aid in our own developmental preparations.

Though I no longer attempt to draw from meditational vision, I continue to work in this form of image.
fleet message
The Terramaze

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Crop circles and what you are seeing in meditation are packets or transmitions of very specific energy and they are from a higher, benevolent intelligence. As for the insinuations by some that these "crop circles" were created by human pranksters...completely asinine. These comments are from those who fear...fear anything that upsets their programming. Enough said about that. Ask your higher self, guardian angel, fiduciary, your Ka what it means. Love & Light to you all. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, because of my own experiences, I believe you when you say that you've experienced this.
I absolutely do. I bet there are others out there that have too.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That crop circle is a Mer Ka Ba.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Crop circles are similiar to madalas, at least to my way of thinking. Jung wrote extensively about mandalas, he used to paint them. I remember reading about a time in his life when he painted one each day for 27 days. He determined that the mandala was functioning like a cryptogram (the world Jung used) that was like a snapshot of his consciousness on that given day. He called them, "...archetypes, which are inherent to the collective unconscious...and are an eternal presence...like a blueprint of a complete human..."
I imagine them coming from the realm of consciousness--whether that is the collective consciousness Jung spoke of, or similiar to the Akashic field--I don't know, but there is intelligence behind it. A tool for harmonization--you seeing them in meditation before seeing them as a crop circle to me symbolizes this connection to this eternal consciousness? Maybe the crop cirlces are a clue to us about the unity and constant recreation of reality. Just as Jung said we constantly reshape our consciousness. Maybe a reminder that the possibilities available to us are limitless if we would only open our eyes, so to speak.
Also made me think of the theory, which I believe another poster brought up --a 19th century theory--I believe it was called E8 - a unified theory of everything type of thing that postulated 57 dimensions --anyone heard of that?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That's fanstastic! I think you're looking at your Merkaba Light Body!

www.youtube.com...

You ought to play with the idea that you can step inside of it, draw light into it as information, and even move around with it as a vehicle. You can also imagine it spinning and rotating in multiple dimensions at increasing speeds unto light speed.

Check out this construction..

You may also wish to do some research on an archangel called Metatron (check it out, seriously).

I suspect that Jesus Christ was the incarnation of Metatron..

www.google.ca...

edit on 5-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
That crop circle is a Mer Ka Ba.

You know, that was the first thing I thought, but then dismissed out of doubt.

Thank you for confirming my intuition was indeed correct

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I immediately thought and starting posting on the same thing before I saw that post.

You must be quite the meditator, with a LOT of experience. Good for you. That's the vehicle of transformation and ascension.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, trust your intuition. Here is another. What is your intuition on this crop circle. Do not look at the comments in the vid.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I immediately thought and starting posting on the same thing before I saw that post.

You must be quite the meditator, with a LOT of experience. Good for you. That's the vehicle of transformation and ascension.

I started seeing this about a week or two after I started meditating. It accompanies that feeling of expansiveness that comes with meditation.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Watching a show on natgeo now about crop circles....first reported reports are from 1698...so thats a pretty long time to keep a hoax going...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You must possess a very well balanced, well integrated and harmonized brain and nervous system.

I'll bet you come from a very good family upbringing with excellent parents. A conflicted or divided mind isn't likely to be presented with sacred geometry when in meditation.

Can you describe your experiences with it in greater detail, and what are your thoughts about playing around with and making use of it as a type of alchemical fulcrum for acellerated growth and development.

I find this to be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The first thing that popped in my head as soon as I saw the tesseract was the classic flowerbox windows screensaver.

www.youtube.com... if video link doesn't work

Major resemblance, don't you think?
Just sayin btw

Peace
edit on 6-8-2011 by Truthisnear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join