It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do government shills/disinfo agents or global elites watch NFL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am not saying they would cheat for a team(pittburgh,NYG,new england) but do you think shills and disinfo agents watch american pro football?

Do bilderberg members watch football? Obama is confirmed bears(and white sox) homer. Are their any other elites that are fans of NFL teams?
edit on 5-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
IMO sports are a distraction from the important things in life and should be avoided like the plague.

If everyone got paid what they are worth, Teachers would have the highest salary, Sports players would have one of the lowest, and politicians would get no salary, because they should have another job at home when they are not in session.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Teacher's can't fill a stadium with 80,000 people on a Saturday or Sunday@$75.00 bucks a pop.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.

And to answer your question," Do shills and disinfo agents watch the NFL?"

Probably, but not the Browns. The Browns are too cool to let them watch.

So what if they're not that good lately.? We have HOPE with the Browns. Unlike with (fill in the blank)

Go Browns!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Hey! The Jags are too cool to let the elites watch them as well. I went to watch practice and i can verify that there was No One there of elite significance. Just average joe and myself.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The only thing that makes me inclined to believe that a mythical, super-elite cabal of evildoers is involved in the NFL is the recent history of the Oakland Raiders. Al Davis has to be mind-controlled by HAARP, Flouride in the water or whatever the flavor of the week is to manage a professional team so piss-poorly.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I had to star you.. Al Davis doesn't know when to quit.

Agreed!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Who cares if they watch football? Sorry, but I don't see how that's relevant to well, anything at all. If they watch it, then good for them. If not, then so what.

Also, this is posted in the "General Conspiracies" forum, where's the conspiracy?

It's threads like these which take the attention away from those of real value. This kind of trend, quite frankly, is ruining this site and It's frustrating to see as It's seemingly becoming more and more frequent.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes we do

We also enjoy building sand castles and flying kites

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yes we do

We also enjoy building sand castles and flying kites

Yeah I thought so. They are normal people too. Some of them create atrocities but they are people too.

Well thinking shills/agents exist are a conspiracy theory.

Same with a global elite.

so no its not off topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah I thought so. They are normal people too. Some of them create atrocities but they are people too.

Well thinking shills/agents exist are a conspiracy theory.

Same with a global elite.

so no its not off topic.

Yeah we are normal

I mean just last week I was over at the rothschilds for cludeo and a cheese platter. Good times were had by all.

For the record it was colonel mustard in the library wioth the candle stick
edit on 5/8/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

we sure did! what a rousing game of croquet!!!
I still can't find that red ball....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bush watches the Texas Rangers play baseball.
I might say yes they do to keep their minds off the problems of keeping
the economy and science suppressed into an intolerable state.
Yeah thats the ticket.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No they only have that rubbish on to divert the attention of the brain-dead from what the elites are doing.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Teacher's can't fill a stadium with 80,000 people on a Saturday or Sunday@$75.00 bucks a pop.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.

And to answer your question," Do shills and disinfo agents watch the NFL?"

Probably, but not the Browns. The Browns are too cool to let them watch.

So what if they're not that good lately.? We have HOPE with the Browns. Unlike with (fill in the blank)

Go Browns!

We always ahve hope with my beloved Pack!

But I do like the Browns as my alternate team.

That would be my dream Super Bowl, and it should be held in Lambeau Field, though I am sure that Green Bay could not afford to host it. It is a rather small city.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i only watch 1 american football game a year. So as an infrequent viewer i have a different perspective of the game. I will speak in generalities to make a point as i see it.
Teams are owned by extremely wealthy (usually white) people. They use a small portion of their wealth to hire the strongest players (usually black) they can find. They are commanded by one of 2 white guys on the field (the other usually kicks the ball) to take as much yardage of land from the other team.
Football is a game of metaphoric slavery. Of course they watch football, the elite literally own it.

And before you call me a racist, i understand there are exceptions. Warren moon was a fantastic black qb. I am speaking as a man who has tried like hell to understand the game and this is generally what i see. Maybe its that white guilt i hear so much about.

new topics

top topics

join