It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee 9/11 Cartoon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
but I can tell you this, I think your signature is horrible, 9/11 was an inside job and there is plenty of actual evidence to prove it, if some people weren't so scared to research and find it.....

No, actually, there is zero actual evidence proving any inside job. The only "evidence" is the factoids the conspiracy theorists are manufacturing to suit their argument, which range from distortions (I.E. "Does the order still stand being transformed into "stand down order") to innuendo dropping "(I.E. "witnesses heard explosions") to out and out lies (I.E. "all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn"). This is all outside the scope of the OP's topic so I won't address it further.

I can tell you this, just because I don't approve of the disingenuous behaviour of the truther movement it doesn't mean I give a passing grade to our side. This cartoon is thoroughly disgusting and manipulative, and it's as self serving as those jerks that released that 9/11 coin that had the pop-out world trade center image that stood up, a while ago. That thing cost probably five dollars to make and they were selling them for what, thirty dollars?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by patternfinder
but I can tell you this, I think your signature is horrible, 9/11 was an inside job and there is plenty of actual evidence to prove it, if some people weren't so scared to research and find it.....

No, actually, there is zero actual evidence proving any inside job. The only "evidence" is the factoids the conspiracy theorists are manufacturing to suit their argument, which range from distortions (I.E. "Does the order still stand being transformed into "stand down order") to innuendo dropping "(I.E. "witnesses heard explosions") to out and out lies (I.E. "all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn"). This is all outside the scope of the OP's topic so I won't address it further.

I can tell you this, just because I don't approve of the disingenuous behaviour of the truther movement it doesn't mean I give a passing grade to our side. This cartoon is thoroughly disgusting and manipulative, and it's as self serving as those jerks that released that 9/11 coin that had the pop-out world trade center image that stood up, a while ago. That thing cost probably five dollars to make and they were selling them for what, thirty dollars?

there's more evidence than that out there, i agree there is alot of phonied up evidence, but I have found sound evidence that doesn't rely on he says she says bologne...anyway, your right, it's off topic...switch mode...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, drink the Kool-Aid and trade the cow for magic beans....I never thought I'd see anything like this coming from Huckabee.The few clips they show of the 'cartoon' are disgusting propaganda. Sometimes I forget they are all the same. Thanks OP

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoureTheCrazyOne
Well, drink the Kool-Aid and trade the cow for magic beans....I never thought I'd see anything like this coming from Huckabee.The few clips they show of the 'cartoon' are disgusting propaganda. Sometimes I forget they are all the same. Thanks OP

Ubelievably sophomoric propaganda. Essentially telling kids "this is how it happened, why, and who did it. No need to think for yourselves or to consider the overwhelming countervailing evidence. This is true history because we say it is."
edit on 8/14/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join