It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Protesters: "We Are Taking Our Country Back. Enough is Enough'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Although the protests in Israel started initially as a protest against the skyrocketing cost of living, they have expanded and gained phenomenal support. They are now protesting also about the 'machiavelian' divisions in society the government continually seeks to create, the constant need to have an 'enemy' so people will accept the 'security measures', the land grabs, etc.

It looks as though the Israelis have joined the world revolution. Yey!

Ironically,it's starting to seem that the measures being imposed everywhere by the Evill Parasitic Global Verminous Corporatarchs are having the effect of uniting the ordinary people of the world in an unprecedented manner.

WE are billions and billions.....THEY are a tiny (frightened) minority.

edit on 5-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Looks like he's checking out her arse...must be tight.

Back on topic. This is great. I hope the youth of palestine and israel join together and protest for their rights.
edit on 5-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Back on topic. This is great. I hope the youth of palestine and israel join together and protest for their rights.

Yes, I noticed that straight off as well.

Well, it seems destabalization plans are working quite nicely, next step, world wide martial law. I can't wait.
End sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Yes, I noticed that straight off as well.

Well, it seems destabalization plans are working quite nicely, next step, world wide martial law. I can't wait.
End sarcasm.

Make no mistake, martial law is on their 'to do' list anyway. So are you suggesting no-one should do anything because any criticism of the status quo will bring down ther Mafia's wrath on the people? So, let's just not do anything and let them continue to pillage and enslave us, because if we protest they will continue to pillage and enslave us.

End sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If these Israelis have any common sense they would've left that godforsaken place a long time ago... It's nice to see them protest but they do not have the right to do so in my opinion.

Most of them have no right to be there and I would be ashamed and sick to my stomach if I would be living there as an immigrant (or kid from immigrant parents).

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

and so it begins. This morning on NPR I seen this statement and I cant tell you from who because my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. "We need a global solution because this is a global problem. I think they were talking about the economy.

Are we next for the revolution. How much longer does America have till this happens in our Country if it even does? Does America really even need a revolution?

I truly believe that if America does have a revolution it will be the start of the NWO. I also believe that all these revolutions every where else are instigated. Remember what the guy in the video said, it took one girl to post on Facebook that she was pitching a tent. Now, also remember the other thread in ATS of TPTB hiring social media instigators?

Be careful America you may start something and get out of it what you have been fighting against all along. That may be TPTB's whole intentions all along. The reasoning behind all the rule changes. To fuel an uprising within America to give TPTB a reason to move forward.

Source
edit on 8/5/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

So, who gave you the right to decide where people should or should not live? But, when you look at it realistically, people have always fought over land. Territory is something that is imbedded into our brains as children. I never had a chance to have my own room growing up, but I am sure alot of you have and that room was off limits to whomever.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Uh...Uh...Uh....Another one bites the dust

On topic: I've said it already, I really hope they get together and do this. They use to live peacefully together sharing the land once upon a time I believe. Is that whole Khazar thing real/true regarding the Jewish/Israel?

Either way, it's whats happening now thats important, and protest for the right to live peacefully and civil with an affordable housing rate.

What I'd really like to see, is to see that mass of people approaching the borders of palestine with banners of 'We love you' and peace signs.

It shouldn't have to be this way. There shouldn't be the need for so much violence.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Your comments are those of a dreamer... perhaps just but in the light of day your initial remark was baseless and trolling. Not sure what kind of discussion you expect throwing these one-liners but tah..

Sure people have "the right" to go anywhere but it's clear that it's not applicable when you claim land that isn't yours based on some 2000+ yrs old scripture regardless if there were Jews or Arabs... they're demonstrating against an illegal government. That's not even debatable it's just a fact.

Aside from that in an ideal world your remarks would be fully justified.Nothing personal but your words remind me of the people living in a country I left a long time ago that was politically destroyed by people that couldn't see past their own righteousness and social ideology. I guess you're actually from the Netherlands ? Why even ask, it's like you guys have been brainwashed and are repeating school book knowledge.

In case you're not from NL I apologize but I'm sure I am close.. Denmark, or Sweden or something.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Seeing Israel stand up for itself shows a lot of courage, but I am also aware that the Zionist overlords will kill Israelis citizens just as easily as they kill anyone else that threatens the status quo.

While it would be good for the Middle East to see the citizens of Israel stand up against their Zionist leaders and remove them once and for all, it would be even more beneficial to the Middle East if such Zionist were removed and placed on trial for the multitude of crimes that have been committed against the people of the world.

I am hopeful that Israel will do something to show the world they disapprove of their Zionist leaders actions and begin to throw them in jail where they belong because if nothing is done, those same corrupt Zionist will sacrifice all of Israel and think nothing except what is in it for them.

On the anniversary of NYC 911, Israel is a prime candidate for such a Zionist attack that will of course be blamed on Iran or Syria so as to justify retaliation.

It is time to see that Israel has indeed been represented in the world in a negative fashion by these Zionist criminals. Only the diligent actions of citizens can continue to send the message to the world that it is the leadership of Israel that is guilty and not the citizens.

Standing up to the Zionist will be a bit more trouble free than standing up to all of the Islamic and Muslim world when it comes time to face the piper. It is a choice I hope that Israel takes with that specific knowledge in their minds.

Either Israel will face the Zionist and deal with them one on one or Israel will have to deal with the hatred of the Middle East towards Jews and that option I feel is one that will benefit no one except the Zionist agenda for global domination over all the races of the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Watching that video just made me realize something.....I've never seen a fat/obese Israeli.

I wonder why the Arabs haven't just poured Dioxins around Israel to destroy the Israeli DNA like what happened to America....and now China...

Anyone ever notice that? How is Israel's water/soil Dioxin free?

hmmm....was it Israel behind America getting doused in Dioxins...plus they made money at it selling the chemicals?

Why yes....it was Israeli's heading those Corporations and Research labs that came up with the chemicals......hmmmmm.....

A poisoned race of slaves....Americans.......Those Israeli's sure are smart.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

i wonder if they can do even this without american support or money?

and will their change still be as racist as ever?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Is there any type of news article to go along with the video to put it in perspective?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Is there any type of news article to go along with the video to put it in perspective?

If you do a google search you'll find plenty of articles.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
[SNIP]

Who is this 'they' you refer to?

When I find something on ATS which is of interest, I see it as a starting point to do some research myself. I look it up and read more about it. I posted a video which is self-explanatory. If someone wants to know more about that topic, it's easy to do a google search, I do it all the time. I'm not here to spend my time doing research for others when they can do it perfectly well themselves.

As for propaganda - lol - look to your MSM and Zionist criminals - they're the experts and evidently their mind control works well.

edit on 6-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic quote

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join