It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with A Creepy Blonde Female Demon in My Bed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
About a year ago, due to severe blood loss, I found myself coming upon the uncomfortable and involuntary experience of going to bed and being aware of the astral parallel world that is juxtaposed against this physical one.

Around the time that I was really into the New Age and Pleiadians, and I thought Judeo-Christian religions were made up, I was getting myself into even praying to Pleiadians and Toth. Big mistake.

One night, whilst becoming aware of paralysis in the astral state and once again, becoming self-aware of that familiar fear of looking at a certain spot in my field of vision, I all of a sudden got the feeling that it was OK, that I should look this time. So I did look, and what I saw was this: A wispy blonde haired female demon crawling forwards and backwards in my bed with her buttocks in the air( the creepiest crawl, just like the girl in The Ring movies). And what made this moment easy for me to remember is that, I had a pair of shorts that I had thrown away, probably a month prior to this, and this demon was wearing my shorts and had her buttocks up in the air. Also, she was wearing a light blue band around her head. Another thing, what made it bearable to look at her for more than just a few seconds was that she was holding her head down, very much like the demon in the video that I am about to post up. Now, God only knows what this demon creatures face looked like, but If I had met her eyes, I probably would not have had the courage to look at her or it even further. Prior to this experience, one night, I found myself in the same paralysis state, asking for a certain friend and it seems either one or two demons spoke, and told me that the person I was asking about was" on the ship." Seems to me that these entities are definitely shapeshifters, because before this point I had seen mostly the shadow beings and dark entities that looked like smoky amorphous puppies that could protrude their blackness like a shards coming from a porcupine.

But this female that had the head down look just like this one you see here, in the first part of this video.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I had a dream a couple weeks ago that had a blonde haired blue eyed woman in it, the moment I saw her in the dream darkness took form around her eyes and she whipped an Axe at me and severed my thumb off. Could feel it.
I don't think they're demons, just dreams.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hmmm.... Just curious but what made you post this just now considering you have over a 1000 previous posts? I myself do astral projection or whatever you want to call it and if you have things on you're mind like aliens or demons then naturally that will manifest, it doesnt make them really entities just a product of you're perception.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My father had something like your OP states, but it was a small man wearing what he described as a kind of religious garment, but black, like a cardinal or something. He too struggled to fight it off. What makes it more weird is my Uncle, his brother, and his son had the same thing with the same demon thingy.

Great post.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hi there,

So uh,,,yeah that was a creepy story, real creepy, and uncomfortably familiar I must say.
I had a similar experience but I was seeing a blond dude.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its hard to get people who don't believe in a higher power to understand what you have seen. There is another world where things lurk, good and bad. They can sometimes let their presence known here. These things are not something you want to open yourself up to, it can reek havoc in your mind. Too many people have seen these things to just dismiss them. Too many accounts of evil things here with us. Talk to someone with lots of experience in these things to help you and possibly set your mind at ease and can cleanse these spirits away. Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Please forgive my ex-fiance, but she does escape from time to time. She's mostly harmless, but be wary as she is a financial succubus.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I think that because of my interest in the Pleiadians that they choose to mess with me by using that appearance.

I wonder if they are uncapable of taking human forms without putting their heads up like normal human beings and not creeping people out with the moppy hung head.

I've had experiences that seemed to me like OBEs, NDEs, and vivid dreams, and many sleep-paralysis, so this is nothing new, but I had to mention that they seem to have the ability to shapeshift to whatever they want to mock you about.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
demons are pieces of sh-t. don't be scared because all they can do is torment you with their stupid games.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It sounds like she was seriously keen... did you leave out the rest of this encounter on purpose? You rascal, you!

Did she give you your shorts back?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes because us blonde haired blue eyed whiteys must all be the devil and demons, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I felt compelled to sign in after reading your post, Pocky. The title alone is what grabbed my attention. I had a somewhat similar experience about 6 years ago. But first, let me say that I consider myself to be an openminded person. I am not religious - at least not adhering to any faith or supposed "holy books". I guess I would consider myself more spiritual.
Anyway- one night about 6 years ago I started "dreaming" about this woman. She curled up against me in my bed, embracing me. She seemed to be saying "let me in", or "let me get close, just trust me. Trust me."
I got a very distinct feeling of dread, or danger from her. I remember trying with all my willpower to wake up. I drifted to the point between waking and sleep, and I remember her trying to hold me there. It took every ounce of determination to fully wake myself up and gain control of my body. I jumped out of bed yelling" What do you want", or some other nonsense, and proceeded to chainsmoke on my front porch until the sun came up.
6 months later I met this woman in the flesh - although I did not know it was her when I met her. Only after a yearlong tumultuous relationship with her did I remember her from the dream. I remembered the feeling of her presence, her embrace, her despair. It was her, without a doubt. I was very lucky to escape from her, this woman would have eventually killed me.
I don't know about demons or succubus or any of those things that go bump in the night. I just know that it was real, and really, REALLY creepy. I think life may give us little signs sometimes, or signals. But it is up to us to understand and act on it, or not.
My only advice to you, Pocky, is to be cautious about what kind of people or "entities" you allow into your life. Sometimes the monster's masquerade can be very appealing and very convincing.

Cheers - RainDog

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by OwenGP185

I think that because of my interest in the Pleiadians that they choose to mess with me by using that appearance.

I wonder if they are uncapable of taking human forms without putting their heads up like normal human beings and not creeping people out with the moppy hung head.

I've had experiences that seemed to me like OBEs, NDEs, and vivid dreams, and many sleep-paralysis, so this is nothing new, but I had to mention that they seem to have the ability to shapeshift to whatever they want to mock you about.

From my experience what you see visually is not what the entity will look like, in fact I doubt beings have any actual form; its just our mind trying its best to interpret it like translating another language.You're image of this demon is what will manifest it to look like how you describe. Also if you ever try to notice your own body through a mirror for example it usually varies, this is more down to how we perceive at that moment it seems.

All I will say is do not fear, I have had a few scary situations with shadow like figures chasing me, the more I feared the more pain I was able to feel. It is all down to our consciousness really, you will see what you expect to see so instead if conscious visualise something that comforts you and laugh at the situation, things will quickly change.

Also I suggest not letting the whole good and evil grip you, once these thoughts seep into your expectation you will beging to see more and more. I have only ever had one period of bad experiences and I know these were all my own manifestation slowly generating as I let fear get to me. But the astral planes are a peaceful and beautiful place so dont let the idea of evil get to you.
edit on 4-8-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I too have dreams of female demons and aliens. But this site is not the place for those type of dreams.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

In the name of Yeshuah all things are defeated! Nothing and no dark force has any true power against the true ruler and King of the Universe. We as His children have authority in His Name. We must put on the armor of G-d. Ephesians 6:10-18

1Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise
3That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 4And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. 5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: 8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. 9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. 10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. 21But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things: 22Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts. 23Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

www.moresureword.com...

edit on 4-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So I did look, and what I saw was this: A wispy blonde haired female demon crawling forwards and backwards in my bed with her buttocks in the air( the creepiest crawl, just like the girl in The Ring movies). And what made this moment easy for me to remember is that, I had a pair of shorts that I had thrown away, probably a month prior to this, and this demon was wearing my shorts and had her buttocks up in the air.

Ah, ha. So some nasty alien chic thought that she could shag a human by using some alien parlour tricks to make him think he's on some astral plane. She even tried on your clothes. Heh, no wonder they have to hide in the shadows of their space ship..

I found myself in the same paralysis state, asking for a certain friend and it seems either one or two demons spoke, and told me that the person I was asking about was" on the ship."

Right, right.. "It's on the SHIP", as in "ALIEN SPACE SHIP". With their mind control and time travel technology, your friend probably was "on the ship", but I wouldn't recommend the trip to the ship since aliens are the ultimate in bad news. Are you sure those aliens didn't take any genetic material from you, dude? That's an awful lot of time to waste with nothing to show for it, but hey, I've seen crazy aliens do alot crazier.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I too have dreams of female demons and aliens. But this site is not the place for those type of dreams.

I had a dream two nights ago I was playing golf with Jackie Chan. My brain needs a cage.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Got to be careful there energy feeders/vampires bro, and they will feed till there is nothing left of you if you let them. Basically there like human female types only from a different place, there processes are all different in some ways but it basically comes down to the same things in a lot of ways.

And that is energy in all its form's will attract them and only if there sure they can overtake and control the one who there gonna try to feed on, but anyways once they form a connection they will feed off you till they can move on, after there done with you and there is nothing left, so be careful.

But then again there pretty much all the same no matter what or where they are from or what they are. Alien, demon, human, or whatever really its pretty much the same thing and stuff, so do what you want dude. Just remember there is always a price when it comes to things such as this, and there is always an exchange of energy's, there means just aren't what you would be used to.

By the way did you get your shorts back? There thieves as well, so you got to watch out for your stuff. Especially if they try to erase your memories of the stuff they stole with there psychic powers and stuff.

But other then that it's all good, and it ain't all bad as you make it seem or as it seems. Quit getting all emotional and hysterical about it dude.

edit on 4-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

Well from one Dawg to another, congratulations on your escape. My earlier post was only in half jest, but my ex-fiancée did try to take everything....including my life. (But that's just a theory of mine)

I got a whole lot healthier once I left her.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hmmm, a demon huh. Why do you talk about your wife like that. Lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join