It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Intervention Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What purpose would alien intervention with human life serve? You'll find out later in this post. Suppose at the dawn of man, there was an E.T. presence that modified the human being into something that would serve them in some way.

Here is a few Bible verses to help illustrate what I am proposing.

Genesis 2:
15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it. 16 The LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; 17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not [n]eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.”

Genesis 3:
1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from [a]any tree of the garden’?” 2 The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; 3 but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’” 4 The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! 5 For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.

So, according to the Bible, we have an intelligent being intervening with the natural human with the intention of the human gaining knowledge. By gaining knowledge, the first thing Adam and Eve do is clothe themselves.

Before I go on, let me say that this thread is not inspired by religion, it is inspire by this upcoming fact. Every problem we have ever experienced in our entire lives from the beginning of human history until now is a direct product by nothing other than this one thing. That thing is Materialism Before replying, and before reading further, read that link. Seriously, you're about to learn something kind of important.

Materialism is directly responsible for the acceleration of knowledge. Supply and demand. We make technology to make technology. We make technology and we learn from it. Our knowledge we gain, we use to enhance technology. Knowledge and materialism are interdependent.

The Bible says that a deceptive, intelligent being intervened with humans and introduced them to materialism and knowledge.

So my alien intervention theory is that it is probable that E.T.s did intervene with the early human being. What purpose would that intervention serve to them? The acceleration of knowledge. We learn for them. Knowledge is power.

Think about it.

For clarity on this subject, view this link www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: link

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes indeed. The bible itself IS historical document of alien intervention.

It describes the purpose of the gods (ET's) and describes their technology, weapons, advanced medicine, and vast information about the universe.

It describes the genetic manipulation by the ET's for human creation.

It is the BEST evidence of the Ancient Alien Theory

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

It describes the purpose of the gods (ET's) and describes their technology, weapons, advanced medicine, and vast information about the universe.

IMO, it is easier to believe that some advanced race of beings have visited here in the past and either were mistaken to be gods or allowed the inhabitants of our planet to believe so. Just as the cargo cult tribe believed that an airplane was a god because it dropped down corned beef to them as it flew overhead.

In many stories of the bible for example, the god of the bible acts much like a human, with jealousy, rage, wrath, hatred, etc. You would think that someone who is omnipotent, and omnibenevolent would be above such emotions. Maybe not though, who knows?

Anyways, there is still one problem that exists with the idea of a god and/or aliens visiting us in the past. Where are they now?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Anyways, there is still one problem that exists with the idea of a god and/or aliens visiting us in the past. Where are they now?

Stopping by from time to time to see what knowledge we have gained for them so far.
edit on 4-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Stopping by from time to time to see what knowledge we have gained for them so far.
Where'd you get this info?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Where'd you get this info?

up my a$$.

Nah, I'm just supporting my theory. For my theory to hold true, this would have to be one of the most probable outcomes.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

up my a$$.

I thought it smelled funny.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Hydroman because: fix quote

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

IMO, it is easier to believe that some advanced race of beings have visited here in the past and either were mistaken to be gods or allowed the inhabitants of our planet to believe so. Just as the cargo cult tribe believed that an airplane was a god because it dropped down corned beef to them as it flew overhead.

In many stories of the bible for example, the god of the bible acts much like a human, with jealousy, rage, wrath, hatred, etc. You would think that someone who is omnipotent, and omnibenevolent would be above such emotions. Maybe not though, who knows?

Gods/ Angels= aliens
Ancient civilizations CALLED the aliens 'gods'.

Miracles/ Blessings = advanced technology
Chariot of fire= Spacecraft (UFO)
Virgin Birth= artificial insemination

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Gods/ Angels= aliens
Ancient civilizations CALLED the aliens 'gods'.

Miracles/ Blessings = advanced technology
Chariot of fire= Spacecraft (UFO)
Virgin Birth= artificial insemination

I agree except for miracles/blessings could be technology, but I believe in faith based healing and faith based manifestation as well. When it comes to aliens, the one's using technology are evil, the ones using spiritual power are good, usually.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Perhaps, humans take awhile to sautee, and they are waiting for us to be 'done' before they eat us.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
you may want to look into the sumerian creation myth... many claim it's what the Genesis account is based on, and it fits very well with this this theory which many before you have had...

faculty.gvsu.edu...

happy hunting...

edit on 4-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add link

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Just posted this relevant information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You all would probably enjoy it.
edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So in your theory are you saying these E.T.s are powerless without the knowledge that we provide for them?
Is their goal to eventually reach the point with technology to create life or maybe a synthesized version of god?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
So in your theory are you saying these E.T.s are powerless without the knowledge that we provide for them?
Is their goal to eventually reach the point with technology to create life or maybe a synthesized version of god?

No, not really. In my theory, I am proposing that the knowledge we are gaining for them is just making them more powerful and that is all they really want.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Oh and if this theory is true, then if the economy collapses and we somehow decided to change our materialistic ways, I'd expect E.T.s would have to come back and help us fix our problems and get us set back on track

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Check out this History Channel episode of Ancient Aliens where they explore the possibility that outside forces intervened to create life on Earth and humans. Many compelling points are made, such as the one that there is no rational explanation for why natural selection would cause our ancestors to suddenly shed their body hair and become human, and how nothing can explain the "big bang" of the human brain and human intelligence. Check it out. It's really interesting and exciting.

Description:
This episode asks why humans are so different from other lifeforms on Earth, and delves into the ideas that unexplained advances in human evolution were the work of interstellar beings.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I also think the creationism story in the Bible isn't someone's fairy tale but is indeed telling something that did happen in whatever way it is misinterpreted

top topics

join