It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by jdub297

I'm sure you recognize that it's impossible to stop a speeding train.
...They pushed it through before the elections - it was a done deal.

Funny how the liberal press always seems to remember it differently when handing out credit/responsibility:

Think of Bill Clinton, who survived impeachment but whose signal achievements—the NAFTA treaty, welfare reform, and balancing the budget—were all items his Republican opposition had long demanded.

www.tnr.com...

jw
edit on 20-8-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Nothing to do with liberal - press or otherwise. Nothing much to do with Republican or Conservative either, except these politicians don't even pretend to care about ordinary people. On the other hand, Liberals and Democrats DO pretend, which at least slows them down.

All I'm asking is historical accuracy. Without that accuracy, any analysis is flawed.

...I know the history because I was fighting against the Bush-Mulroney FTA back in the '80's - because I saw then that the agreement was intended to provide the legal framework for Global Corporate Government.

And it did.

I knew then that the FTA terms included a schedule for implementing the NAFTA and to "harmonize" all our nations' laws. As well, the CAFTA and agreement's expansion to the whole Northern Hemisphere was known to be in the cards and on the table. At that time.

This issue is NOT about Liberal versus Conservative or Republican versus Democrat.

This is just one battleground in the war between global corporations and national governments. The global corporations are implementing Global Corporate Government, according to the terms established in trade deals - and current governments are forced not only to comply, but to enforce the terms.

If you want to change this situation, forget about going after your nation's leader - there's no real power there. You have to take on the already established Global Corporate Government, and change the trade deals that give global corporations their power.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The reason for the need to pasteurise the milk is in the fact that unpasturised milk can spread the dreaded "Cow Pox" infection which can be fatal. Cox Pox is a disease similar to the extremely deadly Small Pox and it was once a very serious disease in Europe. It was because of Cow Pox that countries even went so far as to completely stop producing dairy anything. Pasteurisation is a simple procedure costing nothing. Only the idiotic would not pasteurise their milk before selling it to the public. As a child I was shown the pasteurisation process. As the milk is drawn from the cows udders the milk is taken to a primary collection tank and from there the milk is sprayed over a metal plate which by magnetism of the metal removes the pathogens that would cause the Cow Pox disease. It is very simple. Costs nothing. So why any farmer would not do it is a mystery. Thus it is obvious why raw milk is illegal. Further protection is available if we heat up the milk before eating it. Thus "Long Life" milk is far safer than the fresh milk. Powdered milk because of the dehydration process is the most safest form of milk available. Thus "baby formula" was developed. Thus yoghurt is manufactured as a safer method by which to eat dairy produce. Cheese made with raw milk is a dangerous source of potential Cow Pox infection so look to check that the cheese as made using pasteurised milk. Perhaps in the USA the out break of Cow Pox was not a problem ? However, in Europe we were far more affected by Cow Pox and would never in a million years go any where near to raw milk and raw milk products. Cow Pox Disease.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 22/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12   >>

join