It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

www.naturalnews.com

This is a NaturalNews exclusive breaking new report. Please credit NaturalNews.com. A multi-agency SWAT-style armed raid was conducted this morning by helmet-wearing, gun-carrying enforcement agents from the LA County Sheriff's Office, the FDA, the Dept. of Agriculture and the CDC
Law enforcement demanded that all customers (members) of the store vacate the premises, then they demanded to know how much cash James had at the store.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US Government Declares War on Raw Milk
SWAT Team conducts food raid in rural Ohio

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Initial reports indicate that this was a warrantless raid, destroying private property and taking unlawful custody of the owners.

This is only the latest in a continuing series of government intrusions on private enterprise that doesn't fit the "nanny state" program.

Recent updates include news that "conspiracy" charges have been brought against the owner and 2 members.

www.naturalnews.com

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Initial reports indicate that this was a warrantless raid, destroying private property and taking unlawful custody of the owners.

This is only the latest in a continuing series of government intrusions on private enterprise that doesn't fit the "nanny state" program.

Recent updates include news that "conspiracy" charges have been brought against the owner and 2 members.

www.naturalnews.com

Conspiracy charges? she's conspiring to give people different options towards their health?

Yeah, we've left earth everybody, I'm not sure where we went, but we aren't where we used to be that's for sure.

watch out for the War on raw milk and cheese
edit on 8/3/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thank god!

I can finally sleep safe knowing that this scumbag criminal is off the streets now

Cheese and milk, the new crack and black tar

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I read this earlier.
The Nazi blueprint...take them down piecemeal. When they come for you, no one will much care. It is up to the individual to prepare for this scenario happening to them.
Thank the Bush architects. People still love them.
Sad.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
so screwed up...this is going to be the norm now it seems...if you aren't sucking at the government teet you get thrown in jail...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They are killing any competition to Monsanto perhaps if they bribed/contributed to some election campaigns as other corporations do they would not find themselves held at gun point over milk and cheese. (Kind of reminds me of the old kings laws and such)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
thanks for posting this, i was just about to. If you check the Farm to Consumer Legal defense fund website, video's are beginning to come in from customers who were present www.ftcldf.org... (scroll down to food and farming news)

It is also my understanding that Victoria Bloch, a Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader has been arrested in this raid.

The owner, James Stewart, "is being held at $123,000 bail with no possibility of using bail bonds. Law enforcement has demanded that if he comes up with the money to cover bail, he must disclose to them all the sources of that money."

What an outrage. THIS is the kind of crap our money is being spent on, while our leaders threatened to 86 social security checks because we're so broke.

And not to mention, who are they to tell me what I can and can't eat? All of this being dictated by an agency who passes off McDonald's as "healthy" food for children, and who has no problem with a can of ravioli's labeled "a full serving of vegetables inside."

And what I find funny is how you will see an article about some organic farm or raw milk dairy being raided RIGHT NEXT to an article stating that America is officially the most obese country on the planet. Go freakin' figure.

edit on 3-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

Very well said.
The feds are going after co-ops because this is the road to self-sufficiency, or at least, one of the roads.
People that are trying to lead the way are targets.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wait wait wait.... I'm really confused.

I thought Rawesome foods was owned by that insane lady named "momma K" or whatever who had those deeply disturbing videos of her and her son? But she was in Canada wasn't she?

Is this just a completely different company with the exact same name?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think its a legal requirement for milk to be pasteurised (and cheese). they just shut down an illegal farm that was endangering the public.
edit on 3-8-2011 by neonitus because: cant spell

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i think its a legal requirement for milk to be pasteurised (and cheese). they just shut down an illegal farm that was endangering the public.

I heard people used to drink raw milk all the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

they did, though its much safer to drink pasteurised milk. you want to drink raw milk, go ahead

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

BUT, do you have any idea WHY it is a requirement for milk to be pasteurized? or are you just agreeing with that because the FDA says so. Do you have any idea on which year that became the requirement? Do you have any idea how many centuries people have been drinking raw milk with no issues? Did you know that almost every other country on the planet does NOT require pasteurization? If not, you should look these things up. I;m not trying to be sarcastic, I am just saying that before you assume people were being endangered, maybe you should look in to if they really ARE being endangered... do your own research, don;t just believe everything the FDA tells you. The FDA tells you that is is perfectly healthy for you to feed your child chicken mcnuggets every night for dinner. But what does your common sense tell you?

Also, in a free society, i should be allowed to take my own chances, i don't need big brother telling me if i am allowed to run with scissors or not, thank you very much. if i poke my eye out, then it MY eye.

and to the other poster above, to answer your question: Rawesome is an organic farm/raw milk dairy in Venice, California.
edit on 3-8-2011 by highpriestess because: typos

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by eXia7

they did, though its much safer to drink pasteurised milk. you want to drink raw milk, go ahead

says who?

ETA: "you want to drink raw milk, go ahead" -- that's the whole point... we should be allowed to if we choose, without being raided by armed SWAT geared milk police. it is MY body.

edit on 3-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In this idiocracy selling raw milk is ilegal and selling cigarretes is not.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
In this idiocracy selling raw milk is ilegal and selling cigarretes is not.

indeed. more people are harmed buying and huffing spray paint in this country than by drinking raw milk.

when i was a kid, we used to LOVE to go to the dairy to get milk and then come home and watch the creme settle to the top. When i tell my kids about this, they look at me like I just stepped out of an episode of Little House on the Prairie... but truth is, it wasn't THAT long ago!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Actually, it is not safer to drink pasteurized milk. I cant drink it since I am allergic to something that is inside it. I cant drink any milk that comes from a store I don't know why but it makes my stomach hurt. This includes whole milk, Sweet Acidophiles, soy, ect,. I've tried them all so, I just gave up and I don't drink milk at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You think ranchers pasteurize their own milk?

Pasteurizing milk means you can sell watered-down milk and use the byproduct to sell butter and ice cream. It's not very capitalist to produce real milk, hence why these brave men in uniform are cracking down on those commies that are responsible for bankrupting the US for not making as much money as possible

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

Yeah, I remember going to the farmer and watch them milking the cows right in front of us. At home, we made it boil real quick and that was all. The problem with the raw milk today is all the crap they give to the cows, like the antibiotics and the RBST (Recombinant bovine somatotropin). We should reconsider if milk can be called "good for you".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join